The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Definition of a Man"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-02-09, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Definition of a Man"
IMHO, I think Jillian should wind up with Jake since he's a real man,as in he's sincere, intelligent,well-mannered and secure and TOTALLY H-O-T! Maybe I just have a thing for tall Texans since I loved Matthew from Merideth's season and think if she picked him over Ian they'd be married with a couple of kids. Then there's Colby from Survivor, another tall, sexy Texan, who still gives me butterflies whenever I see him on Rachel Ray.
I'm not from Texas but maybe I should move there since the sexiest men from any of these reality series are Texans. There will always be exceptions but we all have our own preferences in what we find sexy. Wes can sing all he wants but as much as I consider a man with a good singing voice sexy, he's not there for Jillian he's out for the exposure/record contract.
Then there's David,who's not a Texan, but who I liked at first. Over time he's gotten on my nerves since he's so insecure and that is never sexy. Juan may or may not be right for Jillian but he is right in that this is all about Jillian and that the other guys don't need to like him as long as Jillian does. Hopefully Jillian will get rid of David since his insecurity will sooner of later get the better of him and he will wind up in jail for hitting someone, if he hasn't already in his past.

So Jillian I hope you wind up with the right guy and if it's not Jake and he likes older women send him my way since he's what I call the definition of a real man.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Definition of a Man winterstorm 06-02-09 1
   Your choice for yourself CSHS79 06-03-09 2
 RE: Definition of a Man MKitty 06-04-09 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

winterstorm 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-02-09, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail winterstorm Click to send private message to winterstorm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Definition of a Man"
I also feel that Jake would be a good choice for Jillian. He doesn't seem to get involved in the antics in the house. I hope we get to see more of them together.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-03-09, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Your choice for yourself"
But of Jillian's choices,or even from other reality dating shows,would you pick for yourself? I can't help but check out these guys in terms of myself. Granted they're usually much younger than I am since I'm 48 and these guys are rarely over 35. But it doesn't hurt to fantasize, does it?

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-04-09, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Definition of a Man"
I totally agree. Jake is the whole package..she'd be crazy not to want to just snap up that delicious guy!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •