URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1765
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Definition of a Man"

Posted by CSHS79 on 06-02-09 at 09:45 AM
IMHO, I think Jillian should wind up with Jake since he's a real man,as in he's sincere, intelligent,well-mannered and secure and TOTALLY H-O-T! Maybe I just have a thing for tall Texans since I loved Matthew from Merideth's season and think if she picked him over Ian they'd be married with a couple of kids. Then there's Colby from Survivor, another tall, sexy Texan, who still gives me butterflies whenever I see him on Rachel Ray.
I'm not from Texas but maybe I should move there since the sexiest men from any of these reality series are Texans. There will always be exceptions but we all have our own preferences in what we find sexy. Wes can sing all he wants but as much as I consider a man with a good singing voice sexy, he's not there for Jillian he's out for the exposure/record contract.
Then there's David,who's not a Texan, but who I liked at first. Over time he's gotten on my nerves since he's so insecure and that is never sexy. Juan may or may not be right for Jillian but he is right in that this is all about Jillian and that the other guys don't need to like him as long as Jillian does. Hopefully Jillian will get rid of David since his insecurity will sooner of later get the better of him and he will wind up in jail for hitting someone, if he hasn't already in his past.

So Jillian I hope you wind up with the right guy and if it's not Jake and he likes older women send him my way since he's what I call the definition of a real man.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Definition of a Man"
Posted by winterstorm on 06-02-09 at 10:06 PM
I also feel that Jake would be a good choice for Jillian. He doesn't seem to get involved in the antics in the house. I hope we get to see more of them together.

"Your choice for yourself"
Posted by CSHS79 on 06-03-09 at 09:35 AM
But of Jillian's choices,or even from other reality dating shows,would you pick for yourself? I can't help but check out these guys in terms of myself. Granted they're usually much younger than I am since I'm 48 and these guys are rarely over 35. But it doesn't hurt to fantasize, does it?

"RE: Definition of a Man"
Posted by MKitty on 06-04-09 at 05:03 PM
I totally agree. Jake is the whole package..she'd be crazy not to want to just snap up that delicious guy!