The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"DeAnna is an idiot!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Luv4Jason 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-07-08, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Luv4Jason Click to send private message to Luv4Jason Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"DeAnna is an idiot!"
why the hell would she pick jesse? is she on crack? he's immature, 29 or whatever and he doesn't even know what he wants to do with his life! For real, does he think he can honestly snowboard forever?! Jason was the ultimate guy! How much more could you possibly ask for? He's so good-looking, charming, romantic, caring, and definitely mature and ready to have another wife! I'm soo pissed off right now. Man, I thought I was pissed last season when Brad didn't pick anyone but I might be possibly more pissed off now. This is honest to God ridiculous. I'm not watching next season.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: DeAnna is an idiot! MsOrchid 07-07-08 1
 RE: DeAnna is an idiot! Luv4Jason 07-07-08 2
 RE: DeAnna is an idiot! byoffer 07-07-08 3
 RE: DeAnna is an idiot! aggie1286 07-07-08 4
   RE: DeAnna is an idiot! Luv4Jason 07-07-08 5
       RE: DeAnna is an idiot! Snidget 07-07-08 6
 RE: DeAnna is an idiot! cjminx 07-07-08 7
   RE: DeAnna is an idiot! MsOrchid 07-07-08 8
 RE: DeAnna is an idiot! teach2u2 07-07-08 9
   RE: DeAnna is an idiot! Honohonu 07-07-08 10
   RE: DeAnna is an idiot! RickCharles 07-08-08 13
 RE: DeAnna is an idiot! southerngirl08 07-07-08 11
   RE: DeAnna is an idiot! annielynne42 07-09-08 18
 RE: DeAnna is an idiot! Minty_Nyx 07-08-08 12
   RE: DeAnna is an idiot! southerngirl08 07-08-08 14
       WARNING Bebo 07-08-08 16
   WARNING - Minty_Nyx Bebo 07-08-08 17
 RE: DeAnna is an idiot! kcgapgirl 07-08-08 15
   RE: DeAnna is an idiot! sunnyskyz 07-15-08 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MsOrchid 6 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-08, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsOrchid Click to send private message to MsOrchid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: DeAnna is an idiot!"
MAN OH MAN! IS she ever an idiot!! Oh well...she'll find out later...when it's too late.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-07-08, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Luv4Jason Click to send private message to Luv4Jason Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: DeAnna is an idiot!"
for real, if he said like one more time i probably would have threw the remote at the tv. doing nugs with the grandma? gimme a break. also, that was soo "rad." how old is he? the maturity level is just striking! Unbelieveable. i hope he plays in a busy street.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-08, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: DeAnna is an idiot!"
Hey luv4jason

see that thread right next to this one that says eastcoast spoiler thread? That is where we are supposed to keep discussion about tonight's episode until after the west coast folks have had a chance to see it. See how it hides the result from main view and warns the viewers?

Maybe you could alert yourself and ask to have your thread deleted?

And move your post to that thread. I agree that she didn't choose who most feel she should have picked, but there you have it. I wonder how much the comment about Jason accelerating her life by 5 years might have impacted her decision.

aggie1286 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-07-08, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aggie1286 Click to send private message to aggie1286 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: DeAnna is an idiot!"
OMG what the heck?? SERIOUSLY, i am so in agreement...ESPECIALLY about the whole saying "rad" thing a million times, gimme a break, are we thirteen?? if somebody 'pounded it' with my grandma i'd tell him to get the hell outta my house and grow up a little! ugh this show just makes me mad each season. i don't EVER cry over tv, but i started to tear up after she told jason no...his poor child AND the fact that he stayed there for her and wasn't with his kid for sooo long! such a stupid decision on her part!

07-07-08, 09:31 PM (EST)
5. "RE: DeAnna is an idiot!"
oh my bad im sorry! i dont know how to do that tho? i almost feel like i don't care tho cuz I'm so pissed off.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-08, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: DeAnna is an idiot!"
The button at the bottom of any post that says "alert"

cjminx 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-08, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cjminx Click to send private message to cjminx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: DeAnna is an idiot!"
I totally agree!! DeAnna is an idiot!! I cannot believe that she sent Jeremy home last week and then Jason this week. what the heck does she even see in Jesse? How will he support her and their "family" when he's too old to snowboard.

I hope they NEVER GET MARRIED!!!

MsOrchid 6 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-08, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsOrchid Click to send private message to MsOrchid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: DeAnna is an idiot!"
YEAH! And by the time she comes to her senses, Jason will already have found the RIGHT one (and it won't be HER!)!!!

teach2u2 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-08, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teach2u2 Click to send private message to teach2u2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: DeAnna is an idiot!"
>why the hell would she pick
>jesse? is she on crack?
>he's immature, 29 or whatever
>and he doesn't even know
>what he wants to do
>with his life! For real,
>does he think he can
>honestly snowboard forever?! Jason was
>the ultimate guy! How much
>more could you possibly ask
>for? He's so good-looking, charming,
>romantic, caring, and definitely mature
>and ready to have another
>wife! I'm soo pissed off
>right now. Man, I thought
>I was pissed last season
>when Brad didn't pick anyone
>but I might be possibly
>more pissed off now. This
>is honest to God ridiculous.
>I'm not watching next season.
>
I have never watched this show and I watched it because this girl is from my home town. I agree with you all the way and I just joined to say that People from Newnan, Georgia are not stupid. She was not born here! She has lost her mind.

After the all expense honeymoon is over, where is her soulmate going to take her to live? How is she going to be supported? Oh, wait, they are so much in love until they can live off of her tips from working at a bar or better yet, his massive earnings from "flying" that board over the snow. This girl just enjoyed the idea of being on TV and she enjoyed kissing all of those guys. Let's see if the marriage actually takes place. I'll bet he leaves her and she get another chance to go hunting for another guy. May I suggest that only fools apply?

Honohonu 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-08, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Honohonu Click to send private message to Honohonu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: DeAnna is an idiot!"
PERHAPS THIS IS WHY BRAD REJECTED HER!!!! STUPIDITY! IMMITURITY! ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS "POOR JESSE!"

RickCharles 9 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RickCharles Click to send private message to RickCharles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: DeAnna is an idiot!"
He's not just a competition snowboarder...he is also an instructor. He apparently makes enough to afford his home. Money is not everything. I think its great she picked Jesse. ABC did a good job of editing this season. I called Jesse about 6 epi's ago, but last night before the final rose, I thought she would go with Jason, because she appears to be so influenced by her family.

And Jeremy...what a tool. The only thing they had in common was "death". Not much past that. How depressing to come home to that every day.

southerngirl08 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-08, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail southerngirl08 Click to send private message to southerngirl08 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: DeAnna is an idiot!"
You are so right!!! NOW WE ALL UNDERSTAND WHY BRAD DID NOT PICK HER!!! Obviously, this girl has no idea what she truly wants or needs - maybe a good therapist? When she comes to her senses, she will break poor Jesse's heart. But, then she made this whole thing all about her from the start with all the tears about everything, didn't she? I feel so sorry for Jason and Ty, think of all the time he gave up with Ty chasing a lost cause. Jason is so amazing, hopefully he will find the right woman soon. As for Deanna, hope she enjoys living with OCD boy in all that f----- snow!!!!

annielynne42 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-09-08, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annielynne42 Click to send private message to annielynne42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: DeAnna is an idiot!"
>You are so right!!! NOW
>WE ALL UNDERSTAND WHY BRAD
>DID NOT PICK HER!!! Obviously,
>this girl has no idea
>what she truly wants or
>needs - maybe a good
>therapist? When she comes
>to her senses, she will
>break poor Jesse's heart.
>But, then she made this
>whole thing all about her
>from the start with all
>the tears about everything, didn't
>she? I feel so
>sorry for Jason and Ty,
>think of all the time
>he gave up with Ty
>chasing a lost cause.
>Jason is so amazing, hopefully
>he will find the right
>woman soon. As for
>Deanna, hope she enjoys living
>with OCD boy in all
>that f----- snow!!!!

I, totally, agree with your post. I didn't like DeAnna on The Bachelor, but I gave her a chance on The Bachelorette. She is self-centered & very spoiled. She's used to getting her own way & if she doesn't, she throws a hissy fit, like when the guys were having fun & it "just wasn't all about poor little me"! I rooted for Jason from the beginning, until the last couple weeks. Then I realized, he was, just, too, good for her. She didn't deserve a great guy like Jason. I knew why Brad, just couldn't choose her. And why should they have to choose anyone, if no one is exactly what they want. I think she thinks Jesse is someone who would be, so, grateful to have her, that she can make him do whatever she wants & she will, truly, be a spoiled little princess. However, I don't think the marriage will happen. I, really, think DeAnna did the show to put herself 'out there'....for publicity. The, only, one in her family who liked Jesse was the dumb, immature sister-in-law. I'll bet her Dad is ready to disown her.

Minty_Nyx 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minty_Nyx Click to send private message to Minty_Nyx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: DeAnna is an idiot!"
LoL. You all need to calm down. It's just a tv show. And she's just human. Are we really that bored with our own lives?

People, it's time to look at what happened. Jason did not have a gun pointed to his head that entire time he was on tv. It was his choice as a dad to go on this dating show and it was his choice to leave his son to go woo a woman on tv. Ty's broken heart is not Deanna's fault. Do you people honestly think Jason was a good choice? He is a father of a kid and he decided to go on a dating show, gosh darn it! He wanted his 6 weeks of fame and he got it. I've never seen such a faker. If he truly cared about his son, he wouldn't be on a tv show prancing around in his goody good shoes and flaunting around his dad card.

And people need to get over themselves. It's her life, she can do whatever the heck she wants. For fame and fortune, or whatever it may be, good for her. She found someone she wants to marry and I'm happy for her. That is all.

southerngirl08 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail southerngirl08 Click to send private message to southerngirl08 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: DeAnna is an idiot!"
Minty, we all have our opinions, including you. This board is to voice them, not to criticize one another for our own opinions. Some of us are happy for her, some are angry at her and others are just laughing at the unexpected outcome of the show but none of us should criticize each other. Go somewhere else if you have to make this personal.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "WARNING"
Please read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

If a poster violates the guidelines, then alert the moderators and let us handle it. It is not appropriate for you to tell someone to leave this forum just because you don't like what they have to say.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-08, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "WARNING - Minty_Nyx"
Please read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. It is not your place to tell posters what they can and cannot say, not is it your place to criticize them for saying it. Bashing your fellow posters is not allowed here.

kcgapgirl 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-08-08, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcgapgirl Click to send private message to kcgapgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: DeAnna is an idiot!"
Everyone really DOES need to calm down. It's a show and it's not your life.
I thought for sure she would pick Jason but really I was hoping she would pick Jesse. I thought it was sweet that D said that he was the only guy that she just couldn't live without. They definitely appear to be in love and I really hope it works out for them. I am sorry for Jason but he didn't seem that broken up about it. He didn't even cry like some of the other guys did. I'm not sure he was really in love with her. Maybe he was in love with the idea of Ty getting a mom. Jason is a great guy though and I'm sure he'll have women swarming around him now.

sunnyskyz 4 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-08, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sunnyskyz Click to send private message to sunnyskyz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: DeAnna is an idiot!"
DeAnna made a huge mistake only hope she gets Jason back before its to late.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •