The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"spoiler: who DeAnna picks.................>>>>>>>>>>>>"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-04-08, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"spoiler: who DeAnna picks.................>>>>>>>>>>>>"
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-08 AT 08:00 PM (EST)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ... spoiler ... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ..... spoiler ... .... ................
...... ...........
........ ..............

I read on another board that DeAnna picks Jesse, which makes the "sleuths" who post on yet another board, angry. They're angry because DeAnna met, then "abandoned," Jason's kid.

All of the people in the audience at the After the Rose ceremony were paid extras.... because supposedly the producers didn't want the "angry sleuths" to be in the audience because they wouldn't keep information they found out confidential.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks......... Snidget 07-04-08 1
   RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks......... qwertypie 07-04-08 2
       RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks......... observer 07-04-08 3
           RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks......... Snidget 07-04-08 4
           RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks......... qwertypie 07-05-08 5
 RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks......... x0ji11y 07-05-08 6
 RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks......... Loree 07-05-08 7
   RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks......... observer 07-05-08 8
   RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks......... Snidget 07-06-08 9
       RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks......... observer 07-06-08 10
           RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks......... Loree 07-06-08 11
               RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks......... observer 07-06-08 12
 RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks......... MsOrchid 07-07-08 13
   RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks......... observer 07-08-08 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-04-08, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks.................>>>>>>>>>>>>"
Can you edit your post and stick a few spaces in your spoiler space so it doesn't make the thread go all wide for some of us.

It is hard to read when you have to scroll back and forth.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-08, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks.................>>>>>>>>>>>>"
Ditto!
But I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY appreciate you putting the space so we don't see it before we open the thread.

07-04-08, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks.................>>>>>>>>>>>>"
What I saw on my screen looked fine to me when I posted my original unedited message.

07-04-08, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks.................>>>>>>>>>>>>"
Thanks, sometimes it depends on which browser and how it is feeling that day.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-08, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks.................>>>>>>>>>>>>"
You probably have one of those fancy smancy wide monitors. I am so jellus!

x0ji11y 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-05-08, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail x0ji11y Click to send private message to x0ji11y Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks.................>>>>>>>>>>>>"
wow thanks for letting us know!
where'd you here about this?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-08, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks.................>>>>>>>>>>>>"
So they have already taped the After The Final Rose show? I thought the idea was to do that live and let the couple go public for the first time. Seems way too easy for the secret to get out if they film it so early before the finale airs on TV.

07-05-08, 09:56 PM (EST)
8. "RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks.................>>>>>>>>>>>>"
The show supposedly was taped a couple of days ago.

07-06-08, 06:42 AM (EST)
9. "RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks.................>>>>>>>>>>>>"
Depends on if you want to be able to edit and cut or want the surprise of a live show.

If you fill the audience with people unlikely to blab then you can film ahead of time and have the ability to edit up a good one hour show out of a longer bit of film.

Sometimes they don't trust people to be entertaining live on TV so they'd rather risk the leak and be able to make something entertaining for an hour out of a couple of hours of film than have 1 hour that only had 20 minutes of anything decent to air.

07-06-08, 05:23 PM (EST)
10. "RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks.................>>>>>>>>>>>>"
If DeAnna chooses Jesse, she's thinking with her heart and not her head. She's not taking into consideration who would be able to pay the bills, pay off a mortgage...

I thought Jesse was the producer's choice. I thought the producers told DeAnna to keep him around because he's entertaining. It took a while before they kissed. Maybe Jesse and DeAnna kissed a lot, but their kisses were edited out.

Jesse told DeAnna he wanted to ask her father's permission before they spent the night. Maybe a producer told Jesse to say that to keep viewers guessing about who DeAnna really preferred.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-08, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks.................>>>>>>>>>>>>"
The first episode Jenni told DeAnna that Jesse was one of her picks. There is obviously something special about him.

07-06-08, 08:05 PM (EST)
12. "RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks.................>>>>>>>>>>>>"
I thought of Jesse as the guy with the pink shoelaces, not as "the one" for DeAnna.

MsOrchid 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-07-08, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsOrchid Click to send private message to MsOrchid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks.................>>>>>>>>>>>>"
This just really made me sick! My heart was breaking for Jason!

All I have to say is her taste is all in her mouth!

07-08-08, 01:26 AM (EST)
14. "RE: spoiler: who DeAnna picks.................>>>>>>>>>>>>"
Part of the spoiler was that DeAnna and Jesse were offered a honeymoon in Greece. That proves that the spoilers were from someone who had been at the After the Rose Ceremony.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •