The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Finale Speculation - *Spoiler* "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

meemee2000 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-03-06, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Finale Speculation - *Spoiler* "
This is from http://www.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=TheBachelor&Number=2783454&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

"The Bachelor: Paris
Finale
2/20/2006 9:00 PM - 2 hours
Travis faces an excruciating choice between the final two women in the epic season finale. As he prepares to make one of the most difficult decisions of his life, Travis’ parents, sister and two nieces fly to Paris to meet the two ladies and weigh in on his choice. The nervous Bachelorettes get some much needed emotional support when they are surprised by their mothers flying to Paris to help them prepare for their big day by going dress shopping and assisting in selecting the perfect ring. Each woman has a chance to plan one last date with Travis before he makes his crucial choice, selecting the woman who has stolen his heart."

At first I was for Susan and the Sarah from Canada as being the best girls for Travis but after the catty-fest they participated in on Monday's show, I'm rooting for Moana.

Unfortunately I don't think she'll make it to the final 2. The hint in the press release is that the bachelorettes are surprised by their "mothers" to help them for their big day.

If you'll recall, Moana told Travis during their massage that her mother took off after the divorce. Also in the previews/press release for next week's show, they only mention Moana's father and siblings - nothing about a mother.

I hope I'm wrong!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Finale Speculation - *Spoiler* Akaska Momma 02-07-06 1
   RE: Finale Speculation - *Spoiler* shabalaba 02-07-06 2
       RE: Finale Speculation - *Spoiler* meemee2000 02-07-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Akaska Momma 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-07-06, 00:49 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Finale Speculation - *Spoiler* "
Moano is a phony. Susan is the girl that his friends liked for him and he has said several times I can see myself giving Susan a rose... Moano's father gave Travis the HOT Seat Treatment...
He will be sorry if he picks her. Her tears are phony as her
acting.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-07-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Finale Speculation - *Spoiler* "
Interesting speculation....based on last nights show...Susan proved and admitted that she is an opportunist and that her priority is her acting and that she would use any means necessary to accomplish that goal. They did show Moana's mother and stepmom in last nights episode so I guess it's still up in the air....

meemee2000 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-07-06, 10:49 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Finale Speculation - *Spoiler* "
I jumped the gun! I think you're right that it's up in the air. I thought when Moana said her mom went her own way - that she meant she's not close to her.

Hey, did you notice that her mom didn't say anything during the hometown visit episode - or at least they didn't show her talking? Maybe she was too nice to Travis??

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •