The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Susan finally reveals her true self"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

liquid 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-07-06, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Susan finally reveals her true self"
Susan was my favorite from the beginning but now I have changed my mind. She is a user. She made that pretty clear this last episode by stating that "acting" was her top priority and she will achieve that goal no matter what.

I think this whole thing is an act for her and she is either treating the show as a way to show everyone her acting skills, or she is just trying to hook up with Travis to ride is coat tails of being a doctor so she can tap into the money he will be making to help her acting pursuit.

My new favorite is Sarah from Tenn. I did not like her at first but she starting to grow on me. Although I think the fact that she does not want to move from Nashville and he does is going to be a problem. Moana....no way. She and her family have bad news written all over it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Susan finally reveals her true ... irishrose 02-07-06 1
 RE: Susan finally reveals her true ... Wacko Jacko 02-07-06 2
   RE: Susan finally reveals her true ... LisaPles 02-07-06 3
       RE: Susan finally reveals her true ... ohboy 02-07-06 4
           RE: Susan finally reveals her true ... shabalaba 02-07-06 5
           RE: Susan finally reveals her true ... liquid 02-07-06 6
               RE: Susan finally reveals her true ... ohboy 02-07-06 8
               RE: Susan finally reveals her true ... LisaPles 02-07-06 9
                   RE: Susan finally reveals her true ... ohboy 02-07-06 10
                       RE: Susan finally reveals her true ... LisaPles 02-07-06 11
                       RE: Susan finally reveals her true ... liquid 02-07-06 12
                       RE: Susan finally reveals her true ... woiwod 02-07-06 13
       RE: Susan finally reveals her true ... thecrossbowkid 02-08-06 16
 RE: Susan finally reveals her true ... Karchita 02-07-06 7
 RE: Susan finally reveals her true ... NineTen 02-07-06 14
   RE: Susan finally reveals her true ... LisaPles 02-08-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

irishrose 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-07-06, 09:45 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Susan finally reveals her true self"
I was wondering if it was just me or did anyone else notice when Susan was kissing Travis in the garden Would she glance at the camera. You could see it in profile as well only with her eyes she would kind of look to the side (like she wanted to make sure they got the shot). That was the point I said Oh she is in this for face time not for the guy. Then when she was talking with her Dad I could not belive her coming out and saying it. She takes the DAW cake for this season. Lets hope he picks someone/anyone else.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-07-06, 09:50 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Susan finally reveals her true self"
The Sara from Tennessee situation is kinda strange. Let's just say the Bachelor did not live in her home town.....then what the heck is she doing on this show??????? She could not of known this a head of time. You have her wanting only a man willing to live in Nashville and then the other girl that wants to move to LA and be an actress. I just don't get vibes that these people come on this show to meet a mate. Then how they all pretend to be in love it gets sickening.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-07-06, 10:37 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Susan finally reveals her true self"
I liked Susan at first, too, but now I think she is a total phony. I don't think she is really that interested in Travis. Did anyone else notice that they don't seem to have much to talk about? She also repeats the same cliche's such as "when I'm with you everything else just melts away". Barf.
I think she is looking at this experience as if it's a casting call. How about her saying she doesn't want to get "cut".
I thought it was funny that you could tell her mother was skeptical of her intentions. I'm sure her mother knows her very well and has seen her in action. She is beautiful (of course, that's why she was first out of the limos), but I don't think she has much substance.

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-07-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Susan finally reveals her true self"
I thought I was the only one who caught her looking right at the camera in the park. Also she was giving him some serious speeches I mean really. It's not just about how you look etc. Give me a break when your parents flat out accuse you of having ulterior motives I mean really. Does Travis even know she wants to be an actress? Does he know she wants to move to LA. He is talking about moving to the mountains. She is so in it to get discovered. Moana is odd, I don't know and I guess since Sarah Canada is gone, I don't think him and Sarah Tennessee have a spark at all. In fact she is super boring and aggrevating. I am going to have to say he is going to pick Moana, if he picks Susan then he is not that bright. The woman has been acting this part forever, and the fact that she never told him she was recently and by recently I think they may mean like she dumped her fiance to go on this show. I mean really...she has no home etc. She doesn't have a job from my understanding. she is a bum. a pretty bum but a bum just the same. I hope he wises up to her soon.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-07-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Susan finally reveals her true self"
she is
>a bum. a pretty bum
>but a bum just the
>same.

LOL
Funny, but true!!! Can we all say, "LOSER"!
Even her parents recognized the fact that she had ulterior motives. Seems like Travis has been blinded by her beauty. Speaking of...I was trying to figure out who she resembled more, her mother or her father...and truth be told....I'M STUMPED!!!!!

02-07-06, 01:58 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Susan finally reveals her true self"
when she was talking about her previous engagement, sounded to me like she was the one that got dumped.

sarah tenn might seem boring but she seems to be the only one left that is normal. i would rather be with someone like sarah than a psycho with a psycho family like Moana, or someone that is just out to use me like Susan (although Susan is so good looking it almost might be worth it)

02-07-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Susan finally reveals her true self"
LOL Susan is good looking but she looks almost beauty queen good looking too much make up all the time. You never see her plain and normal , and if he does pick her and he is watching this show and he sees her looking at the camera and what her parents are saying.

Sarah Tenn. I don't know something is up with her, they don't seem to have a connection at all really, and he is keeping her around for what I don't know. And Moana I think she may be the one he ends up picking, to tell you the truth I am stunned by the final three I don't think he will end up staying with any of them . Moana's family was nuts. And why was her step mom going on and on about the sanctity of marriage etc. I thought they were really hard on him and didn't make him feel welcomed at all. And Moana is doing some whole flip thing she is so crazy in love with him now. "I know I can give you my soul cause you'll be careful" holly gag me with a spoon.

02-07-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Susan finally reveals her true self"
I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who noticed that Susan's parents weren't too thrilled with their daughter!
It may have even have been a Bachelor "first" for the home visits.
I thought her parents attitude was very revealing in regard to what type of person she really is. I think they thought she was just interested in Travis for his earning potential or obviously for the television exposure. You get the impression she has had inappropriate intentions in relationships before.

What about her saying that she liked the way he kissed, that it was "respectful". Huh? What a stupid thing to say. Now the guy is going to think twice before kissing her knowing that she is going to give a play-by-play critique. What a turn-off!
Did she expect some kind of tonsil-check in broad daylight at the park in front of the camera crew? (Hey, this isn't Bob we're talking about here)

02-07-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Susan finally reveals her true self"

>
>What about her saying that she
>liked the way he kissed,
>that it was "respectful". Huh?
>What a stupid thing to
>say. Now the guy is
>going to think twice before
>kissing her knowing that she
>is going to give a
>play-by-play critique. What a turn-off!
>
>Did she expect some kind of
>tonsil-check in broad daylight at
>the park in front of
>the camera crew? (Hey, this
>isn't Bob we're talking about
>here)

She is so acting she has her speeches and her script prepared. I don't think she is interested in him at all even teh way she stands and looks at him seems somewhat rehearsed , and I completely agree her parents don't trust her, why should he. I think you are right she has probably been in relationships before while she has been using people. Does anyone know what her career was listed as?

02-07-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Susan finally reveals her true self"
>Does anyone know what her career
>was listed as?

I believe it said something like "Financial Assistant". No doubt a vague embellishment of what she really does.

02-07-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Susan finally reveals her true self"
i was thinking advertising or marketing

woiwod 174 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-06, 04:39 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Susan finally reveals her true self"
Susan was listed as "a 25 year old financial associate who currently resides in Overland Park, KS"
I thought the hometown visit was in North Carolina so either she has moved or just rented a place for show. By the way, what is a financial associate ,a bookkeeper??maybe a cash register clerk?? Who knows?

thecrossbowkid 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-08-06, 12:14 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Susan finally reveals her true self"
Good observations! You forgot the "I'm a smitten kitten" line (heave). Even her own mother said she was "ACTING"

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-07-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Susan finally reveals her true self"
I liked Susan because she is smart and mature. She really stands out from the the others who are neither, by and large. But after last night, I have to say she is using Travis and the show. Her parents know what her game is, and Travis would do well to pick up on that. I think she likes him well enough, but there is no way she would want to marry him. Being a doctor's wife in Nashville or the Rockies would be an encumbrance rather than an advantage to pursuing an acting career. She just wants to be on TV.

Moana should have been eliminated long ago. She is trouble in capital letters. Geez, Travis, wake up and smell the coffee.

Sarah Tennesee, on the other hand, seems more suited for Travis in terms of background and values. She is the only one I could see raising his kids and growing old with him. The question is, what does Travis want? A gorgeous but unsuitable woman to have some short term fun with? Pick Susan. A high maintanance nut case to have a few rocky months or weeks of misery with? Pick Moana. A wonderful wife to settle down with? Pick Sarah. The problem is, I don't think Travis is really ready for a wife.

NineTen 986 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-07-06, 07:17 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Susan finally reveals her true self"
SUSAN:
I haven't heard anyone say anything about after dinner, when Susan & Travis were alone, he just stared at her silently. I don't know if it was good editing or he was actually looking for something in her eyes. It seemed, by the look on his face, that he was mulling over what had just happened with her family, as if to say: maybe they have something there, a point I need to think about.

MOANA:
Why the hysterical crying all the time now??? If I was him, that would turn me off big time! Can anyone say...psychotic???

SARAH TENNESSEE:
I just think there's so much we aren't being allowed to see between these two. A spark, perhaps?

SARAH CANADA:
There's age differences and then there's age differences, I think it was more about maturity & responsibility levels than actual years.

02-08-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Susan finally reveals her true self"
>SARAH TENNESSEE:
>I just think there's so much
>we aren't being allowed to
>see between these two.
>A spark, perhaps?
>

I agree that could be possible. This show is famous for not showing us what we want to see - a real relationship forming between two people - because they want to keep us watching until the end.
I am always "suspicious" of the person that they show the least of because you know they are manipulating the viewers perception with editing.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •