The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Funny stuff on the bachelor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Becky1966 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-19-05, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Funny stuff on the bachelor"
If it weren't for jealous women this show would not be so interesting lol. Krisly (sp?) is so paranoid around Sara W. it is hilarious to watch.Charlie will probably choose the wrong one and they too will split like all the others do. This stuff is good comedy. Like a soap opera not to be taken to seriously. I was sad though when what's her name dumped Jerry that was NOT funny. Well next week another saga.
becky from Indiana

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Funny stuff on the bachelor Loree 04-19-05 1
 RE: Funny stuff on the bachelor Kelly_Smith 04-20-05 2
 RE: Funny stuff on the bachelor tkulla 04-20-05 3
   RE: Funny stuff on the bachelor freakusmaximus 04-20-05 4
       RE: Funny stuff on the bachelor Kelly_Smith 04-20-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-19-05, 08:03 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Funny stuff on the bachelor"
Since Charlie seems like a player and not really in this to get married. I can not see him picking little Sarah. She seems more the type he would have to settle down with. The other 3 would be more his type.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-20-05, 08:45 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Funny stuff on the bachelor"
I think little Sarah is awesome! But yeah, she's almost too sweet for him!

"Big" Sarah is PSYCHO. She'd be the BEST girlfriend. Times a million. Woman please!!!

And I actually liked Krisily in this episode. Someone had to put that Sarah W witch in her place. And even though Krisily does have that bitchy side, I actually like it Reminds me of some of my friends back in NY!

tkulla 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Funny stuff on the bachelor"
One thing that wasn't funny was the date with Anitra. We really hadn't seen them interact at all until this point, so he must of kept her around because she's hot and cute. But wow, that's the worst date I've ever seen that didn't involve a disaster of some kind.

- Tony

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-20-05, 02:52 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Funny stuff on the bachelor"
I agree they had ZERO in common- she loves to eat, he hates to eat, she is cold , he is hot- it was almost funny

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-20-05, 03:38 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Funny stuff on the bachelor"
Yes, it was totally awkward! She seems like a really nice girl (on top of being super hot) so maybe he kept her around hoping to get to know her in the future. Well he did. But she didn't seem like she opened up. She was just making statements here and there and neither of them even made a complete sentence. Maybe she's just shy at first? Oh well. He didn't seem her type anyway.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •