URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1139
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Funny stuff on the bachelor"

Posted by Becky1966 on 04-19-05 at 07:55 PM
If it weren't for jealous women this show would not be so interesting lol. Krisly (sp?) is so paranoid around Sara W. it is hilarious to watch.Charlie will probably choose the wrong one and they too will split like all the others do. This stuff is good comedy. Like a soap opera not to be taken to seriously. I was sad though when what's her name dumped Jerry that was NOT funny. Well next week another saga.
becky from Indiana

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Funny stuff on the bachelor"
Posted by Loree on 04-19-05 at 08:03 PM
Since Charlie seems like a player and not really in this to get married. I can not see him picking little Sarah. She seems more the type he would have to settle down with. The other 3 would be more his type.

Posted by Kelly_Smith on 04-20-05 at 08:45 AM
I think little Sarah is awesome! But yeah, she's almost too sweet for him!

"Big" Sarah is PSYCHO. She'd be the BEST girlfriend. Times a million. Woman please!!!

And I actually liked Krisily in this episode. Someone had to put that Sarah W witch in her place. And even though Krisily does have that bitchy side, I actually like it Reminds me of some of my friends back in NY!

Posted by tkulla on 04-20-05 at 10:28 AM
One thing that wasn't funny was the date with Anitra. We really hadn't seen them interact at all until this point, so he must of kept her around because she's hot and cute. But wow, that's the worst date I've ever seen that didn't involve a disaster of some kind.

- Tony

Posted by freakusmaximus on 04-20-05 at 02:52 PM
I agree they had ZERO in common- she loves to eat, he hates to eat, she is cold , he is hot- it was almost funny

Posted by Kelly_Smith on 04-20-05 at 03:38 PM
Yes, it was totally awkward! She seems like a really nice girl (on top of being super hot) so maybe he kept her around hoping to get to know her in the future. Well he did. But she didn't seem like she opened up. She was just making statements here and there and neither of them even made a complete sentence. Maybe she's just shy at first? Oh well. He didn't seem her type anyway.