The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 22 Episode #1 Lvoe List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-11, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 22 Episode #1 Lvoe List"
Since my friend Aruba doesn't seem to be around, I'll start this list but with Iltarion also MIA, I hope we can get some people to jump in and post their list.

1- Ralph: I really liked it when "Steel Wool" stepped in as leader of Zapatera's shelter building operation immediately after RussHell said he'd be the leader. Dangerous? Certainly. Funny? Even more so.

2- Phillip: What if the question mark wasn't about his occupation but whether or not he was retired? I know... but imagine he was acting as Rob's spy to infiltrate that small cell of terrorists that had a weapon of A$$ destruction! Either way, Phillip was hilarious and turned TC into the Phillip Sheppard show. Oooha!

3- David: He expressed what I've been saying about RussHell: "He hasn’t won and it’s no mystery why he hasn’t won, it’s the way he chose to play the game both times. He’s too aggressive; he wants the blood on his hands.” How can you not like such brilliance?

4- Andrea: She could have chopped off her foot but she was going to show the tribe she was a worker! How can you not like someone who does a little prayer to get Boston Rob as teammate instead of RussHell?!

5- Stephanie: Yes, she wanted to be with RussHell but I have hope that her words: "Of course I said yes" meant that she was leading Russell on. I'd like to see him getting outwitted by someone he trusts. Imagine her getting the idol from him but then going to David and Sarita to vote Russell out...Poetic justice.

6- Mike: He had it all in this episode: We got to know him, the players he likes and his plans. Only thing missing was a laugh or two.

7- Kristina: I was surprised to see that some people saw her negatively. She showed me a lot in determination in finding that idol and she quickly understood that Rob wasn't with her. Could she have tried harder to get in with him instead of targeting him? When somone tells you he doesn't know who he's voting for after an IC loss, that means he's voting against you.

8- Sarita: I'll need more but someone that keeps track of the players going off with RussHell knows something about this game. And I thought she looked really good.

9- Natalie: I'd like to think that Rob's words to her: "You know what you are doing" are prophetic. It would be quite a story to go from target in episode 1 to winner but it's a long road.

10- Rob: It was a pretty dry episode by Rob's standard but that deal at TC, trying to get the idol from Kristina was tyupical Robfadda: Scare them into doing what you want.

11- Ashley: Not much from her except she was really trying during that challenge.

12- Matthew: I think we were supposed to like Matthew but he didn't do much except having the nicely placed confessionals.

13- RussHell: The guy says he's a new man but he can't help falling into the same strategy as before. I don't think he's playing with Zombies this time.

14- Steve: He told us that Purple was powerful. He acted as a good worker bee so he hid his leadership tendencies. I hope the greeting he gave RussHell wasn't an indication of how he will vote.

15- Krista: Another worker bee, she didn't say a word so I can't really rate her.

16- Grant: We know he's the muscle in Rob's alliance but he didn't contribute anything to the episode.

17- Julie: Who? Even the camera couldn't find her.

All Alone: Fransaskatchewan: She had some good confessionals. We'll probably waste time with her on the island because she'll never sweep the challenges.

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 22 Episode #1 Lvoe Lis... tribephyl 02-21-11 1
   RE: Survivor 22 Episode #1 Lvoe Lis... PsychoKitty 02-22-11 5
 RE: Survivor 22 Episode #1 Lvoe Lis... CTgirl 02-21-11 2
 I'm your Huckleberry iltarion 02-22-11 3
   RE: I'm your Huckleberry michel 02-22-11 4
 RE: Survivor 22 Episode #1 Lvoe Lis... dabo 02-23-11 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-11, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #1 Lvoe List"
Lvoe:
Rob (Long live the King!)

Like:
Francesca (She's funny. I'm hoping she stays but I'm preparing for her departure.)
Kristina (Liking her style but it's a classic case of too much too early. Also preparing for her departure.)
Mike
Rooster
Stephanie (Trying the same strategy on a former player who's "claiming" to have a different strategy and ... again. Like her style but preparing for the worst.)

So-So:
David
Matthew
Russell (Non-offensive, at the moment. Preparing for the worst.)
Andrea
Ashley
Natalie

Who?:
Sarita
Steve
Grant (small crush going on. I like the quiet types.)
Julie
Krista

Loathe:
Phillip (Cpt. Crazypanties. Special Agent ED. Not gone but already forgotten.)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-22-11, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #1 Lvoe List"
I LVOE your list tribephyl!

And Capt. Crazypanties says it all! What a NUT job!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-11, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #1 Lvoe List"
I don't remember who half these people are. I need to watch the premiere again but haven't had time, so here goes:

Love
1. Boston Rob - he's one of the best at the team aspect of the game. If I were on his team, I'd ally with him and keep him until the merge. He's so well known that as soon as he doesn't have immunity, you can get rid of him.

Like, I think
2. Rooster
3. Matthew - he's a little too nice. In my mind, Christians should be judged by their actions and not by talking about being Christian so the verdict is out on him. Reminded me of Fabio.
4. Stephanie - not sure what game she's playing with Russell
5. Steve

Comic Relief:
6. Phillip - what a secret agent man? He's annoying but makes me laugh.

Rubbed me the wrong way but could turn it around
7. Francesca
8. David
9. Kristina
10. Mike - trying too hard

Who? - Not a good sign for the women that they are all interchangeable to me right now
11. Sarita
11. Andrea
11. Krista
11. Ashley
11. Natalie
11. Julie
17. Grant

Loathe:
18. Russell - he's here purely for historical reasons.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-22-11, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I'm your Huckleberry"

There are 3 men on top of michel's list? WTH?

Good lists.

Remember, I don't typically make a list until after the 2nd episode. But I am here to offer moral support until then.

Shame Aruba is not around, but it is alleged that absence makes the heart grow fonder.

>

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

02-22-11, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I'm your Huckleberry"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-11 AT 11:44 PM (EST)

Hi there!

My list is always about the stories that I like and stories have no gender even if Survivor always favor the men. Call it a question of balance.

ETA: Feel free to start this week's thread because I'm usually busy writing my editing thoughts. That goes for everyone reading this.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-11, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #1 Lvoe List"
Don't really know these new people all that well to make a list, too many faded into the background of Rob and Russ and first boot drama. But, eh, first impressions...

1. Rob. I think it kind of pointless for either Rob or Russ to be in this game, they're really out to just beat each other. But I like Rob anyway and he played great game in the opening round.

2. Francesca. Despite some foolish mistakes I did love her snarky attitude, solid gold zingers.

3. David.

4. Stephanie.

5. Mike.

6. Natalie.

7. Phillip. Crazy like a fox. Despite how it appeared, he really did a lot of things smart, it's just way too over the top on the zany character. But I have to respect anyone who is totally fearless when it comes to hamming it up.

8. Ralph.

9. Sarita.

10. Krista.

11. Matt.

12. Ashley.

13. Grant.

14. Russ.

15. Andrea.

16. Kristina. Horrible at the game, but would have been better off in Russ's tribe.

17. Steve.

18. Invisible Julie. I was hoping she would be a Shamboesque player, and she still might turn out to be great.

SMILES ARE FREE

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •