The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S22 Voting Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-11, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S22 Voting Thread"
Hi, all. I've been pretty much on a hiatus for the past month or so, various reason including having to fight with the computer, try to clean it out and running reasonably well again. All kinds of garbage seems to sneak in through Facebook.

Anyway. I've decided not to do absentee ballots for the time being, though it can be reinstated if you want. There are a couple of reasons for this. First, the spoiling world has been radically altered, CBS/SEG has cracked down hard on leaks (source spoiling), so as a consequence there isn't much out there on S22 and what is there has to be regarded as suspect. So it is relatively safe for everyone to jump into the spoiler section to vote if they want to. Second, I haven't yet figured out how to deal with the redemption nonsense where vote-offs aren't really booted until they lose a duel. For the first couple of weeks, though, we can treat vote-offs as regular boots and just vote on them, so there's a bit of time to figure it out yet. (If you have any ideas about this please let me know.)

So, for the time being I think I'll post links here to the voting thread, it is relatively safe for you to go there to cast your votes. Or you can cast your absentee ballots on this thread, whether or not they get tallied on the voting thread the real purpose of voting is just for folks to have fun.

The two-boot week is something I'm really fearing this season. Don't know if they'll actually have one but if they do how will that effect the redemption duels, would that be followed by a three-way duel or two duels, oh the headache!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 week 1 dabo 02-16-11 1
 RE: S22 Voting Thread Tummy 02-16-11 2
   RE: S22 Voting Thread michel 02-16-11 3
 week 2 dabo 02-22-11 4
 week 3 dabo 03-01-11 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-16-11, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "week 1"
voting thread here

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7591.shtml

The DAWS!

Ometepe (orange) tribe

Andrea the Juggler
Hoops Ashlie
Frencesca the Namecaller
Receiver Grant
Pitbull Kristina
Mystery Matt
Natalie Gaga
Undercover Phillip
Boston Rob

Zapatera (purple) tribe

David the Defender
Firestopper Julie
Krista the Dealer
Gunny Mike
Ralphie Rooster
Bad Russell
Sarita the Natural
Firecracker Stephanie
Tackle Steve

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-16-11, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S22 Voting Thread"
I don't blame you, I can imagine the headaches.

I'm choosing not to go to Spoilers at all. As long as there's a missaye or whomever around I don't trust Source Spoilers not to, well, spoil Survivor for me. I enjoyed the season so much more last year when I decided to go spoiler-free. Maybe a few weeks into the season if I hear there's no real source spoiling I might venture in. We'll see.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-11, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S22 Voting Thread"
I'm with you. I've heard that there are many info on who goes pre-merge or makes it post-merge and we never know when a boot list will appear. I'm staying out of spoilers except for the editing thread.

02-22-11, 12:04 PM (EST)
4. "week 2"
Voting thread is up for this week!

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7602.shtml

Ometepe (orange) tribe

Andrea
Ashley
Grant
Kristina
Matt
Natalie
Phillip
Boston Rob

Zapatera (purple) tribe

David
Julie
Krista
Mike
Ralph "Rooster"
Russell
Sarita
Stephanie
Steve

Redemption Island

exile 1. Frencesca (Ometepe)

No votes yet on RI so Francesca is exempted this week.

03-01-11, 01:48 AM (EST)
5. "week 3"
week 3 is here

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7610.shtml

Items of note, I have added this week a voting method for which exile on Redemption Island will be eliminated. And though I didn't mention it in the thread, source spoils this season have so far proven thoroughly unreliable.

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote on which player will get the boot, e.g., "Rooster." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Rooster and Phillip." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, who gets first confessional, does the dog bark), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

("Boot" defines as voted out of a tribe, either exiled to Redemption Island or, when Redemption Island is no longer a factor in the game, eliminated from the game. Quitters are also regarded as boots though whether they would be exiled or eliminated/disqualified is unknown. It is assumed that medical evacuees would be eliminated/disqualified without prejudice.)

1b. The process for voting on which Exile on Redemption Island will be eliminated from the game.

Place your elimination vote after (to the right of) your boot vote in your subject line. Place an "X" in front of the name of the exile you think will lose the duel and be eliminated from the game, as in XFrancesca or XMatt.

Alternately, should you wish to save space in the subject line, cast your vote using the exile's placement number determined by the time of their arrivals on Redemption Island, noted in the list below in this post. Exile 1, Francesca, would be X1. Exile 2, Matthew, would be X2.

1c. Returnees.

We will not officially be voting on which players will return to the game, if any, during this week's voting. This section is to note that it is theoretically possible for a player to be returned to the game immediately after a duel and subsequently be voted out again within the same episode. So theoretically an Exile could also get the Boot.

It is theoretically possible for this to happen repeatedly throughout the course of the season. It is theoretically possible for the same player to be repeatedly turned into a punching bag in this manner. If this sounds excessively cruel, we remind you this is Survivor. Should it happen let us hope that the punching bag is Russell. (Not that this delightful prospect should influence any of your votes.)

The DAWS!

Ometepe (orange) tribe

Andrea
Ashley
Grant
Kristina
Natalie
Phillip
Boston Rob

Zapatera (purple) tribe

David
Julie
Krista
Mike
Ralph "Rooster"
Russell
Sarita
Stephanie
Steve

Redemption Island

exile 1. Frencesca (Ometepe)
exile 2. Matthew (Ometepe)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •