The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Choo! Choo! Here comes the b*tch express and getting off? Natalie"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-25-08, 04:05 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Choo! Choo! Here comes the b*tch express and getting off? Natalie"
Haha.. Who would believe it? She spends the entire game so far under the radar that the bugs don't even notice her. And then all of a sudden, in one episode, it is one bitchy, I am the Lorena Bobbit of Survivor, confessional after another. Clueless, and I do mean Alicia Silverstone-grade clueless, Jason should give her the Molly Ringwold "Breakfast Club" speech at FTC, if she were to make it there. "You don't say anything all day, and then when you do decide to open your mouth, you unload all these lies on me!" Either that or Jason should pull a line from "Swingers" - "Who you calling a b*tch? B*tch?"
Please, Natalie, go back to saying nothing! Or don't! Actually, I have to admit, this is a good thing for this sagging season. Every season needs a grade A, full of herself, beeotch around to make things more interesting. Well, everyone, meet Natalie!!

>

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Choo! Choo! Here comes the b*tc... jbug 04-25-08 1
 RE: Choo! Choo! Here comes the b*tc... suzzee 04-25-08 2
   RE: Choo! Choo! Here comes the b*tc... Wacko Jacko 04-25-08 3
 RE: Choo! Choo! Here comes the b*tc... Brownroach 04-25-08 4
 RE: Choo! Choo! Here comes the b*tc... PsychoKitty 04-25-08 5
 RE: Choo! Choo! Here comes the b*tc... tribephyl 04-25-08 6
 RE: Choo! Choo! Here comes the b*tc... cycles2k 04-26-08 7
   RE: Choo! Choo! Here comes the b*tc... iltarion 04-26-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-08, 09:09 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Choo! Choo! Here comes the b*tch express and getting off? Natalie"
So when do we start hearing from the other - what's her name? Or maybe she'll hide till the end?

Most players use little lies and yes they're deceiving. natalie? Just great big flat out lies.

Warming up for Spring with Agman

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-08, 10:51 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Choo! Choo! Here comes the b*tch express and getting off? Natalie"
Apparently only editing with a machete has kept us Natalie free thus far. She certainly seems to be the mouth that roared. Anyone think she's been loud and self aggrandizing all around camp or has she been UTR there also.

A Tribal Sig

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-25-08, 11:10 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Choo! Choo! Here comes the b*tch express and getting off? Natalie"
I have to thank Burnett for sparing us of natalie uf until not. She reminded me of Omarosa last night. I felt nails on the chalk board with every word coming out of her mouth. EEEEEKKKS!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-08, 01:32 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Choo! Choo! Here comes the b*tch express and getting off? Natalie"
Natalie makes me feel all aggro.

Bleauin' ze bleus eaué, coeurtesie oeuf agmanne

PsychoKitty 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-25-08, 04:18 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Choo! Choo! Here comes the b*tch express and getting off? Natalie"
She sure is full of herself! Seems to think she's controlling the entire game! Bleah. . . Pretty sad if she succeeds, given that she hasn't even been making any effort re challenges or at camp all this time! She makes me gag. . . ! And she has such grotesque expressions!!!! And rock hard t### hehee!

One scary chick!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-08, 10:38 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Choo! Choo! Here comes the b*tch express and getting off? Natalie"
I say hallelujah!

With all the quitters, dummies and injuries we've been treated to it's nice to know that there are still some players left in the game.
Evil or otherwise.
Truthfully, I couldn't help but giggle and smile when she talked about flossing with Jason's jugularvein.
Ahhh...good times.

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-26-08, 03:09 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Choo! Choo! Here comes the b*tch express and getting off? Natalie"
Tell me about it. The episode should have been called "Evil, thy name is woman". (Or maybe "Don't vote for Hillary Clinton").

First we have Natalie:
Natalie: Women are evil.
Natalie: I am a woman.
Natalie: Ergo I am evil.
Natalie: Bwahaahaaahaa

Next we have Parvati and James.
Parvati: I wanted to talk to you.
James: You couldn't resist reaching for the apple.
Parvati: I don't want things to be awkward between us.
James: I do.
Parvati: I like you.
James: Did you enjoy the apple?
Parvati: James you fool, the apple thing is a euphemism.
James: Henceforth, I shall refer to you as Eve.
Parvati: Ummm, I don't think that lying to Ozzy is quite as bad as causing man to be cast from the Garden of Eden.
James: Go away or I might use foul language.
Parvati: OK. Stop by later if you want some apple pie (nudge nudge, wink win....)

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-26-08, 05:44 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Choo! Choo! Here comes the b*tch express and getting off? Natalie"
HAHAHAHA!!!! NICE, cycles. I especially give you props for the tie to politics, which is a rare gem on these boards. I never really thought about it before, but Hillary would probably be an all-time great at Survivor.

>

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •