URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID4
Thread Number: 4729
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Choo! Choo! Here comes the b*tch express and getting off? Natalie"

Posted by iltarion on 04-25-08 at 04:05 AM
Haha.. Who would believe it? She spends the entire game so far under the radar that the bugs don't even notice her. And then all of a sudden, in one episode, it is one bitchy, I am the Lorena Bobbit of Survivor, confessional after another. Clueless, and I do mean Alicia Silverstone-grade clueless, Jason should give her the Molly Ringwold "Breakfast Club" speech at FTC, if she were to make it there. "You don't say anything all day, and then when you do decide to open your mouth, you unload all these lies on me!" Either that or Jason should pull a line from "Swingers" - "Who you calling a b*tch? B*tch?"
Please, Natalie, go back to saying nothing! Or don't! Actually, I have to admit, this is a good thing for this sagging season. Every season needs a grade A, full of herself, beeotch around to make things more interesting. Well, everyone, meet Natalie!!

>

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Choo! Choo! Here comes the b*tch express and getting off? Natalie"
Posted by jbug on 04-25-08 at 09:09 AM
So when do we start hearing from the other - what's her name? Or maybe she'll hide till the end?

Most players use little lies and yes they're deceiving. natalie? Just great big flat out lies.

Warming up for Spring with Agman

Posted by suzzee on 04-25-08 at 10:51 AM
Apparently only editing with a machete has kept us Natalie free thus far. She certainly seems to be the mouth that roared. Anyone think she's been loud and self aggrandizing all around camp or has she been UTR there also.

A Tribal Sig

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 04-25-08 at 11:10 AM
I have to thank Burnett for sparing us of natalie uf until not. She reminded me of Omarosa last night. I felt nails on the chalk board with every word coming out of her mouth. EEEEEKKKS!

Posted by Brownroach on 04-25-08 at 01:32 PM
Natalie makes me feel all aggro.

Bleauin' ze bleus eaué, coeurtesie oeuf agmanne

Posted by PsychoKitty on 04-25-08 at 04:18 PM
She sure is full of herself! Seems to think she's controlling the entire game! Bleah. . . Pretty sad if she succeeds, given that she hasn't even been making any effort re challenges or at camp all this time! She makes me gag. . . ! And she has such grotesque expressions!!!! And rock hard t### hehee!

One scary chick!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Posted by tribephyl on 04-25-08 at 10:38 PM
I say hallelujah!

With all the quitters, dummies and injuries we've been treated to it's nice to know that there are still some players left in the game.
Evil or otherwise.
Truthfully, I couldn't help but giggle and smile when she talked about flossing with Jason's jugularvein.
Ahhh...good times.

Posted by cycles2k on 04-26-08 at 03:09 PM
Tell me about it. The episode should have been called "Evil, thy name is woman". (Or maybe "Don't vote for Hillary Clinton").

First we have Natalie:
Natalie: Women are evil.
Natalie: I am a woman.
Natalie: Ergo I am evil.
Natalie: Bwahaahaaahaa

Next we have Parvati and James.
Parvati: I wanted to talk to you.
James: You couldn't resist reaching for the apple.
Parvati: I don't want things to be awkward between us.
James: I do.
Parvati: I like you.
James: Did you enjoy the apple?
Parvati: James you fool, the apple thing is a euphemism.
James: Henceforth, I shall refer to you as Eve.
Parvati: Ummm, I don't think that lying to Ozzy is quite as bad as causing man to be cast from the Garden of Eden.
James: Go away or I might use foul language.
Parvati: OK. Stop by later if you want some apple pie (nudge nudge, wink win....)

Posted by iltarion on 04-26-08 at 05:44 PM
HAHAHAHA!!!! NICE, cycles. I especially give you props for the tie to politics, which is a rare gem on these boards. I never really thought about it before, but Hillary would probably be an all-time great at Survivor.

>