The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Editing Spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-30-03, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Editing Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 05-30-03 AT 07:31 AM (EST)

My take on the first ep editing---

We saw very little of David/Jeff and Kelly/Jon compared to the others. Based on prior shows, I think this means they're in for the long haul.

We saw a lot of Steve/Dave and Tian/Jaree, which I think sets them up to go soon.

On the other hand, we saw a lot of Josh and Monica/Sheree, which I think is setting up some on-going inter-team conflicts but not necessarily a top four finish for either team.

Quite a bit of Amanda/Chris, though I can't decide what this means for them long-term.

Not a lot of Millie/Chuck, and with the Malyasia newsgroup spoiler suggesting they made it that far, I think their outlook is good.

Russell/Cindy were not featured that much, so I think they're around for a while, but nothing that really makes me think they will last to the end.

Clowns were kinda neutral in airtime, contrary to what might have been expected from the likely comedy team, and I think they're going a ways.

Prediction based on 1st ep editing for final four---

David/Jeff
Kelly/Jon
Millie/Chuck
Jon/Al

ETA forgot Reichen/Chip, but their issue---coming out to the other teams---will likely be resolved at some point relatively soon, paving the way for a middle of the pack exit, the way I see it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Editing Spoiler managerr 05-30-03 1
 RE: Editing Spoiler thelastboyscout 05-30-03 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-30-03, 11:09 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Editing Spoiler"
The thing is on TAR, the editing is not like other shows where they will feature teams who are soon to be booted. The TAR editors won't hesitate to ignore your team if you are boring.

There have been tons of TAR teams who have gone extremely deep into the race and have been featured heavily throughout the beginning.

Jon and Kelly are definitely being set up as potential villains. In what little clips they showed us of Jon, we saw him break the law (and celebrate doing it), and tell the bus driver to not let in Monica and Sheree. And he has a foul mouth. I am thinking he stays awhile.

Phil Keoghan said on the Early Show Preview that Millie and Chuck will be dealing with problems in their relationship. I think their safe until we see those problems surface as well.

thelastboyscout 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-30-03, 11:51 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Editing Spoiler"
and we can always rely on that HUMAN ASPECT scene of the racers... the soccer moms last season after seeing that child in that 7-11ish store and cried and say they miss their children...well its off you go!

same thing with the hotel room scene with debra and her husband... one cries in the first episode and both leave at the end of the show.

there's not much of reichen and chip either... i have to agree maybe in the middle of the pack finish.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •