The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ray and Dena on the Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

mdldw 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-30-05, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ray and Dena on the Early Show"
Well, I must say that although I do not like Ray at all, he did a pretty decent job this morning. He didn't put Dena down at all. Dena was saying how that wasn't the "real Ray" that they showed with the editing but then Ray said "I did give them everything the showed, but I was in competitive mode" or something like that. So he didn't try to say that the editing just made him look like a complete jerk!

I didn't like how he tried to back pedal about his comments about Meredith and Gretchen. Said this morning how much he loved them and that he really was just trying to be funny, not maliscious.

And get this- they are engaged and will be married in May! Oh well!

Wish they had talked about the wreck. I felt so bad for the brothers. They were so relieved when they were still in the race. I was almost crying with them when they stepped on the mat last night!

And just let me say I hate Romber! UGH!! I couldn't believe her snide remark and smile about not stopping to help the brothers. Ok, so others didn't stop either but at least they did slow down and ask if they were ok and if they could help. Romber just sort of chuckled and kept driving. Not classy at all, but what can you expect!

MDLD

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ray and Dena on the Early Show blacknwhitedog 03-30-05 1
   RE: Ray and Dena on the Early Show Misty Twist 03-30-05 2
       RE: Ray and Dena on the Early Show cdru 03-30-05 6
 RE: Ray and Dena on the Early Show Silvergirl1 03-30-05 3
 RE: Ray and Dena on the Early Show TARJUNKIE999 03-30-05 4
   RE: Ray and Dena on the Early Show mdldw 03-30-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-05, 09:26 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Ray and Dena on the Early Show"
I figured they were getting eliminated last night. My mom lives near them. She said there was a big article about them in the local newspaper last night and they announced they are getting married in May.

2005 NCAA Biggest Wuss Award

Misty Twist 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-30-05, 09:56 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Ray and Dena on the Early Show"
Okay, what was with her eye? It liked it was swolen shut last night.
And what about his comment that at the end where he sd something like he couldn't get out of it if he wanted to. And he can't stay in it?
Oh, yeah that would make me want to marry someone.
He was AWFUL not only to her but to other players and she was as dull as a door knob.
TAR could of done a better casting job there.

cdru 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-30-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Ray and Dena on the Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-05 AT 03:19 PM (EST)

>Okay, what was with her eye? It liked it was swolen shut last night.

Ray accidently hit it during the detour. It was about the time B/G pulled up IIRC. She threated to quit when he did it, although I don't beleive it was intentional.

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-05, 11:10 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Ray and Dena on the Early Show"

At least Ray did apologize to Meredith, Gretchen, and their family and friends for his meanness on the show towards M/G.

I was surprised that they became engaged after the closing comments last night.

I thought Deana's eye was swollen because Ray had (accidentally) hit her with that wooden pole he was pounding the corn with. I thought it was interesting that they said the woman who was judging the quality of their corn was being more particular than the other women. They said they choose the wrong woman. Don't they know about karma?

When the interviewer (can't remember her name) said she was sorry they weren't getting a check, they said they "got each other".

Silvergirl
I don't think he was as bad a Jonathan, but he still looked like a jerk.
Confessions of a Mermaid

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-30-05, 11:57 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Ray and Dena on the Early Show"

Losers Ray & Deana

Ray and the self-described "animal killer"!

LOL

mdldw 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-30-05, 01:29 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Ray and Dena on the Early Show"
Yes!!! Loved how she said she had to be the one to "kill the animals"! LOL She did say ants first right??!!?? I am glad they are gone.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •