The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until I wake up enough to have some chance of realizing which show I'm in the middle of sleeping through. Did I just post a HK thread in the wrong forum? Have I actually been entertaining thoughts of ways in which Marcellas could win a 7-0 jury vote? And did I just semi-stagger up to a complete stranger in the street and say "I can't keep it a secret any more. Angela wins" about five minutes ago? I did? And they immediately registered here and are about to blow the whole plot wide open? Gee. I don't think I should be posting tonight. Maybe I'll just lie down until I feel better. Or until Marcellas wins 7-0, whichever comes first.

Wait until you hear how he wraps up Will's vote. Totally possible.

(And now, the 'falling over' portion of our program. *thunk*)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East C... oasisfan1994 08-15-06 1
   RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East C... ARnutz 08-15-06 2
 RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East C... HistoryDetective 08-15-06 3
   RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East C... ARnutz 08-15-06 4
   RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East C... rjrabbit 08-15-06 10
 RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East C... ARnutz 08-15-06 5
 RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East C... ARnutz 08-15-06 6
   RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East C... rjrabbit 08-15-06 8
   RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East C... rjrabbit 08-15-06 11
       RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East C... MarkP 08-15-06 12
           RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East C... shabalaba 08-16-06 18
 RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East C... HistoryDetective 08-15-06 7
 Wow. Jims02 08-15-06 9
   RE: Wow. AZ_Leo 08-15-06 13
       Dear GOD make it STOP!! Undertow12345 08-15-06 14
           RE: Dear GOD make it STOP!! rjrabbit 08-16-06 15
           RE: Dear GOD make it STOP!! HistoryDetective 08-16-06 17
 RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East C... DrKegel 08-16-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-15-06, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-06 AT 07:15 PM (EST)

Are they going to mention about the Prom votes on tonights show or is that for next week?

edited for spelling

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I think they said they would have the results on Thursday's show.

Ewwww!!! Erika makes out with a BOOGER!!!

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Mike Boogie makes my skin crawl...

08-15-06, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-06 AT 08:18 PM (EST)

Me too. Ick.

Now Marci & Janie are having their discussion about loyalty to each other.

ETA: Marcellas said, "as soon as I get HOH, the buxom blonde is out of here!"

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-15-06, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Boogie reminds me of an eagle. with that hawkish nose and that white hair, he's looks just like a bald eagle.

Never in a million years would I let him within 10 feet of me. YUK!!!

08-15-06, 08:17 PM (EST)
5. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Now the hamsters are talking about the Coup d'Etat, the guesses so far and the clues. They show the needle & thread spool.

08-15-06, 08:29 PM (EST)
6. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
They are showing the POV comp, if anyone is interested. There's no way I can give you all a transcript. Sorry.

08-15-06, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Thanks nuts for the updates!

08-15-06, 09:57 PM (EST)
11. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Someone please tell me how Dani won POV Please!

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-15-06, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
>Someone please tell me how Dani
>won POV Please!
>

Has anyone ever done absolutely nothing and won a POV like this before?

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

>>
>
>Has anyone ever done absolutely nothing
>and won a POV like
>this before?

Really!!! It almost seems as though CBS threw the POV right at Danielle for the taking. Like so many other times in the past...it was a skewed "competition"...one that could easily be "thrown".

08-15-06, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Wow."
I think tonight's episode completely resolved the "Who's playing who?" debate. Initially, Janelle had it perfectly correct in nominating Will/Boogie as replacement. If her goal was to eliminate Erika, that's what she needed to do.

...But Will is the master manipulator. That's really where James can't beat him. Janelle won't listen to James. When Will wants a Marci nomination, he'll get a Marci nomination.

Dang, Will is good at this.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-15-06, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Wow."
Did Will actually say "I believe in truth" to Janie while taking Kayser's food? And with a straight face? And she bought it? The only thing better would be if he were wearing his I'm probably lying T-shirt at the same time.

A tribephyl original

Undertow12345 376 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Undertow12345 Click to send private message to Undertow12345 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Dear GOD make it STOP!!"
Watching Janelle get WORKED and fooled and manipulated and uttery played and fooled and made an idiot of is painful.
She is playing with proffessionals and she is a beginner.
Howie is so lost he could not find his own PP if it was on fire.
I need janelle and Howie out of the house so it won't be so damn painful watching these two get fooled every second of the day.

man..I wanted SOV6 to avenge their loss last year..but I cannot stand it anymore.

08-16-06, 00:49 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Dear GOD make it STOP!!"
Even though Janie is being played big time by Will I still want her to do well.

08-16-06, 07:50 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Dear GOD make it STOP!!"
Howie is so lost he could not find his own PP if it was on fire.

Just a guess, but I imagine that Howie has experienced a burning PP before...

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-16-06, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #17 East Coast Spoiler Thread"

I agree. It really is painful to watch Janie Bird get worked over. She's lost sight of the game. While Will and Boogie fool around, they never lose sight of the prize. They do anything they can to reach their goal whereas Janie Bird for some reason is actually being real with Will and telling him her honest feelings. Why? He's just going to use the info to manipulate her. He's not Kaysar! I feel like shaking her right now.

But I must say, I laughed so hard last night when Dr. Will was on that mechanical bull. That's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. If CBS had a clip of that that you could download to your phone, I'd buy it! It'd be worth it to see him up there ... for about 5 seconds.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •