The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-15-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
I just thought I would start the discussion for today’s feeds off, not much will probably happen today, although we might get some drama courtesy of Marcellas after being nominated this week.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 ChaTTerBoxX 08-15-06 1
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 Bob Tomato 08-15-06 2
       RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 nailbone 08-15-06 4
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 how do people miss these things 08-15-06 3
       RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 sarasota55 08-15-06 5
           RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 Snidget 08-15-06 6
               RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 sarasota55 08-15-06 8
                   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 nailbone 08-15-06 9
                       RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 zipperhead 08-15-06 35
                           RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 AugustGirl 08-15-06 37
                   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 JoshInSGV 08-15-06 10
                       RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 CattyChat 08-15-06 20
                           RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 sabj 08-15-06 22
                   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-15-06 13
               RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 nailbone 08-15-06 11
                   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 shabalaba 08-15-06 16
               RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 Elaine0 08-15-06 23
                   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 JoshInSGV 08-15-06 41
           RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 lsufan 08-15-06 46
       RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 Savahnna 08-15-06 14
 Further Plans of Manipulation CattyChat 08-15-06 7
   RE: Further Plans of Manipulation nailbone 08-15-06 12
       RE: Further Plans of Manipulation 4jedi 08-15-06 15
           RE: Further Plans of Manipulation television 08-15-06 17
               RE: Further Plans of Manipulation 4jedi 08-15-06 30
               RE: Further Plans of Manipulation JoshInSGV 08-15-06 43
           RE: Further Plans of Manipulation Savahnna 08-15-06 18
               RE: Further Plans of Manipulation 4jedi 08-15-06 31
                   RE: Further Plans of Manipulation LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-15-06 38
           DUMBEST. POST. TODAY. shakes the clown 08-15-06 19
               RE: DUMBEST. POST. TODAY. Ihate2fly 08-15-06 21
               RE: DUMBEST. POST. TODAY. Bob Tomato 08-15-06 27
                   RE: DUMBEST. POST. TODAY. AyaK 08-15-06 44
                   RE: DUMBEST. POST. TODAY. Savahnna 08-16-06 64
               RE: DUMBEST. POST. TODAY. KwietOne 08-15-06 42
           RE: Further Plans of Manipulation LibraRising 08-15-06 24
               RE: Further Plans of Manipulation nailbone 08-15-06 26
                   RE: Further Plans of Manipulation LibraRising 08-15-06 28
                       RE: Further Plans of Manipulation nailbone 08-15-06 29
                           RE: Further Plans of Manipulation ginger 08-15-06 32
                               RE: Further Plans of Manipulation okaychatt 08-16-06 63
                           RE: Further Plans of Manipulation CattyChat 08-15-06 33
               RE: Further Plans of Manipulation 4jedi 08-15-06 34
                   RE: Further Plans of Manipulation CTerrian 08-15-06 40
   RE: Further Plans of Manipulation Elaine0 08-15-06 25
       RE: Further Plans of Manipulation Wacko Jacko 08-15-06 36
           RE: Further Plans of Manipulation cgtn 08-15-06 39
           RE: Further Plans of Manipulation LibraRising 08-15-06 50
               RE: Further Plans of Manipulation Wacko Jacko 08-15-06 52
                   RE: Further Plans of Manipulation linz79 08-15-06 53
                       RE: Further Plans of Manipulation AyaK 08-15-06 54
                   words is funn shakes the clown 08-16-06 66
   RE: Further Plans of Manipulation AyaK 08-15-06 45
       RE: Further Plans of Manipulation oasisfan1994 08-15-06 47
           RE: Further Plans of Manipulation Queene1979 08-15-06 48
               RE: Further Plans of Manipulation Denalio 08-15-06 49
                   Help me out here... Undertow12345 08-15-06 51
                       RE: Help me out here... MarkP 08-15-06 55
                           RE: Help me out here... MarkP 08-15-06 56
                           RE: Help me out here... Captain_Savem 08-16-06 67
                           RE: Help me out here... Denalio 08-16-06 68
 RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 AyaK 08-16-06 57
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 Shoegirl 08-16-06 58
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 nazpink 08-16-06 59
 RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 alwaysintruble1 08-16-06 60
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 oasisfan1994 08-16-06 61
 A breakthrough...of sorts Rebel Crown 08-16-06 62
   RE: A breakthrough...of sorts Savahnna 08-16-06 65
       RE: A breakthrough...of sorts vince3 08-17-06 69
           RE: A breakthrough...of sorts LIVEURBESTLIFE 08-17-06 70
               RE: A breakthrough...of sorts Queene1979 08-17-06 71

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ChaTTerBoxX 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-15-06, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChaTTerBoxX Click to send private message to ChaTTerBoxX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-06 AT 12:55 PM (EST)

I agree! I am watching the live feeds as well & has any1 noticed but me the most horrible faces Dani is making. She is sitting there by herself & has the ugliest look on her face. It just proves that she is ugly inside & out!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-15-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
Huh?

How does pulling faces prove that someone is 'ugly inside and out'? (note to self: never make faces)

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
Cuz it might stick that way.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

how do people miss these things 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-06, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail how%20do%20people%20miss%20these%20things Click to send private message to how%20do%20people%20miss%20these%20things Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
will or jani or dani need to go they are in charge, and it makes everything so blah, we need this house to be shaken up, bring back allison, do something, hell marcellas being nominated isn't creating any drama.... allison (the producer) if you can see this do something or the show will die.

I know everyone in here loves jani and will, but they are killing the show, give CG head of house hold 2 weeks in a row and have them all beg him, I don't know but the same old thing is killing me.

Wait now we have the twist that not even all the house guest know about so its really not coming into play who thought of that? Does anyone else find tues to thurs boring as we are just waiting for the vote which the can never decide on and yet almost seems unanimous, hell even when will was trying to convince everyone he wanted to go home is own partner voted to keep him in. I need drama, bring in ivette and her cuban ##### to start a fight. OMGI can't believe I just said that I have been watching dani colour her hair for too long I need a nap

sarasota55 35 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sarasota55 Click to send private message to sarasota55 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
I finally registered so I could support those who DO NOT want Jani to win. Or to stay yet another week. Shake it up, producers. This show is getting s..l...o...w and s...l...o...w...e...r.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
exactly how would kicking her out (producer rigged or not) make the game go faster?

Suddenly all the other dull boring hamsters would do something interesting? Suddenly Willboogie would stop running the house? All that happens is the biggest target is gone and everyone IMO will run and hide to keep from being the next target for the whole house. Cowering hamsters are no fun for me.

Why they want to keep doing All-Star versions I do not know. They are dull and boring pretty much by definition. All the stuff that usually makes things interesting doesn't happen because they already know each other. Just my two cents.

It's a tribe creation!

sarasota55 35 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sarasota55 Click to send private message to sarasota55 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
I guess I'm among the minority who don't believe Jani should be getting so much face time. I'd just like to see what the other players have to say for a change. Hopefully the coup will be against Jani/HOH and she'll get the boot. That is sure to make things more interesting IMO.

08-15-06, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
But it's such a nice face!

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-15-06, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-06 AT 05:59 PM (EST)

So you're into big bulb-shaped noses, little piggy eyes and eyebrows that start halfway over the eyes?

You can have her.

ETA

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
little piggy eyes and eyebrows that start halfway over the eyes?

You've just described James.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-15-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
Janey gets face time because she always has the biggest target in the house. She's also a fierce competitor, which is the only thing that saves her from being evicted week after week. If people like Erika or Marcellas actually tried to play the game and take a risk, they wouldn't be background props like they currently are. That's certainly not Janelle's fault. Erika, Marcellas, et all chose to play that UTR game strategy. The only other big players in that house are Danielle, James, and CT.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
I agree, Josh. I would much rather watch someone like Janelle, a tough competitor with a huge target on her back, fight to stay in the game, win competitions, flirt with Will and have a personality, rather than people the producers put in this year, i.e. Marcellas, Erika, Diane, and even CG. None of these people really add anything interesting to the show.

I can't believe there are people who would rather see someone like Janelle booted over . . .

Marci -- sleeping all day on the couch or moping around in his robe. Yeah, that's great TV and feeds.

Erika -- or is that a coat rack?

Diane -- simpering unemployed whiner, just hoping no one boots her.

CG -- He's just there, also just hanging around, no one really interacts with him much because he is in another universe from the rest of the HGs.

I despise James and can't wait for him to go, because I think evil must pay, but at least he keeps things interesting.

"Evil" Dr. Will isn't really evil, he's just takes manipulation to another level. Will isn't mean-spirited and vile towards others, he's just playing his psychological game, which is entertaining.

I'm not a Danielle fan either, but at least she does something 3/4ths of the time to keep everyone on their toes and stir things up.

Howie & Boogie are entertaining because you just can't believe people can be so stupid & icky and get through life.

Anyway, as others also said, the All-Stars was a bad idea because these people know each other which makes it much harder for those with a conscience and who value friendships. However, from what I can tell, the producers screwed it up the most by their picks being the biggest duds. Maybe they should have let America choose all the hamsters this season and it could have made it slightly better.

sabj 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-15-06, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sabj Click to send private message to sabj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
"Anyway, as others also said, the All-Stars was a bad idea because these people know each other which makes it much harder for those with a conscience and who value friendships."

You can't win this game if you have too much of a conscience. You have to be in game mode the whole time. It is hard, but the players able to separate emotions from winning will go the farthest. It's like playing football. You can worry about hurting your opponent, even if it is your brother. You have to do what it takes to win the game. If than means knocking down your brother on the other team, then you have to do it.

That's why it is so entertaining watching Will. I'm sure he is bothered by some things he's done, but he is both playing the game and trying to create "good TV," to quote him. He is all about the game and the game is about manipulating people to get things to go your way.

I'm actually finding this season more entertaining than previous ones. I will say, however, that this is the first year I've watched any live feeds or read the boards. I'm realizing how much the show does not show, which makes me impatient and a bit less interested in the TV broadcast.

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-15-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
Sarasota you are not alone. I agree with you. S6 constantly winning is pretty boring especially since they don't have a strategy of their own and it is plain to see they have been manipulated by Will. It's almost pointless that they have even won all the HOH's except one because they haven't really made any big statements or made any waves.

Janelle nominates people for personal rather than strategic reasons. Howie is an idiot and Kaysar just didn't want to piss anybody off. Boring, boring, boring.

I would love to see Marcellus, CG, Ericka, be HOH. Just to see what they would do. It would be a change of pace. Plus, I would like to see how Will would work his magic on them or even if he could manipulate them the way he does Jani.

The so-called floaters haven't really been given the chance to play. S6 doesn't reach out to the other HG's. They don't make deals unless they think of you as a friend and want to "save" you. They don't strategize well. They don't manipulate. They are boring, boring, boring.

I am not including James in the S6 alliance since he is only a marginal member.

08-15-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
Why they want to keep doing All-Star versions I do not know. They are dull and boring pretty much by definition. All the stuff that usually makes things interesting doesn't happen because they already know each other. Just my two cents.

Which is why they need to do a "Best Of" rather than "All-Star". The problem with this, Survivor, sports All-Star games, all of them, is that it's a "popularity vote", not a "skill" vote.

A "Best Of" would still include Will, Danielle, Drew, all of the winners, plus the 2nd or 3rd place player from each season like Jun. Or someone like Nakomis, who didn't win, but pulled off great strategy. NOT Marcellus, who proved to be the biggest of idiots. NOT George. NOT Jase. NOT Erika.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
>plus the 2nd
>or 3rd place player from
>each season like Jun.

but didn't Jun actually win her season?

>

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-15-06, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
I'm with you Snidget. It isn't as much fun when they already know each other going into the game. I honestly thought BB would be good, but it's not because they have relationships outside of the house and know, or at least they think they know, how everyone will act. The same was true for Survivor.
But what is making BB all stars worse than Survivor all stars is that these people are always trying to make "good TV".

I didn't consider the show boring at first, but hearing the same thing over and over does get boring. How many food fights or drunken hot tubs parties do we need? Every week it really is the same thing. Will/Boogie will beat Jani's brain to a pulp until she gives in to what they want, Danielle will take turns siding with both people nominated and get everyone to support one person and then switch to the other person. They always have to "mix it up" to make good TV. But it gets old. I'm at the point where I just want to watch the show on Thursday to see who is evicted and who becomes HOH. I don't care about all the crap in between because it changes every hour, mostly for no good reason. Take this week for example when Jani was badgered to near death to nominate Marcellas while everyone swore they only wanted to scare him. Whoever didn't expect Will/Boogie/James to go against that deal hasn't been watching the show. But Will they vote him out? Who knows because they'll change their minds 20 times before Thursday. Everyone is quick to say the BB6 can't make up their minds (and they can't) are doing the same thing.

What can save this show is something shocking happening that hasn't been talked about for weeks. Anyone betraying Jani won't cut it. We've heard that a zillion times already. George kicking out Danielle or Danielle/James kicking out each other might do it, but I don't expect either to happen.

I had to get that off my chest.

08-15-06, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
Elaine,
I agree with you. The show is becoming so predictable. It's the same thing week after week. Janie winning comps week after week to remain alive. Will manipulating all these dimwits and all of them insisting in making alliances/deals with him. Everyone gunning to take down Janelle and failing miserably everytime. Marcellas/James/Erika/Danielle whining, bitching, complaining and hosting a never-ending pity party. Repeat this vicious cycle for 7 weeks and you have the entire season of BB7 summarized in a nutshell. It's tiresome.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that I almost wish that Janey got evicted already. Maybe if she's gone, these people would do something interesting, besides blaming Janelle for all their problems. I'm tired of seeing all of them conspire against Janelle. Maybe if she's gone, these piranhas will start devaouring one another.

lsufan 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-15-06, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lsufan Click to send private message to lsufan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
YAY!! I thought I must be the only person out here that didn't want Jani to win....or even stay another week.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-15-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
>bring back allison,

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

08-15-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Further Plans of Manipulation"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-06 AT 02:49 PM (EST)

Will, Boogie, James, Erika & Dani have been in deep discussion about sending Erika up to Howie & Janelle to pretend to "make a deal" with them that if she wins HoH she will put up James & Dani, that Erika caught them conspiring and knows James threw the HoH comp and Erika hates them now. Erika is to tell H&J that she will work with them if they vote out Marci this week.

They're also discussing having Boogie go up and offer his "great power" to help them, but they need to vote out Marci instead of Erika. Will said, "But you don't know what the power is and Janelle is smart and knows that." James says to do it anyway, he believes Boogie can get Janelle & Howie to believe him and they will make H&J look like F-ing fools on F-ing national TV.

Personally, I hope they all do this, especially Erika. Maybe this will make Janie & Howie realize that they really are by themselves in this game and surrounded by snakes. IMO, CT is overplaying at this point and this might finally expose them. (One can only hope). I'm surprised Will would be for this strategy, it is a bit too much, IMO.

James also tells all that they should NOT tell Marci he's going and try to break him down, because James wants to pull the rug out from Janelle on Thursday when she sees that everyone she thought was with her goes against her & takes out Marci. James feels that Janelle has been strutting around the house smug the last couple of days, thinking she has everyone with her.

James has this "alternate reality Janelle" that he views, because he sees her much differently than the way she's really acting. People like him are dirtbags. How do you build up that much hate against a person who really didn't do anything to you? Anyone that can turn like that are low.

ETA:

Well, they are obviously bummed that Marci didn't spazz out like they all thought he would so they could use Marci's tantrum to convince Janelle he needs to go . . . SO, they are sending Dani on a mission to fill Marci in on a scenario that Janelle is tight with CT and they are planning to vote Marci out. "Why do you think you are safe, Marcellas, remember what happened to Diane?" The plan is for Danielle to fill Marci's head full of "nasty Janelle" talk, while Will pulls Janie off to the side so Marci can see Will & Janie close and talking. Dani needs to get Marci to explode and they need to make sure Janelle is there to witness it. James thinks that it would be even better if Janelle misses the "explosion" because then everyone else can tell their "version" of it to Janelle and make it even worse.

08-15-06, 03:05 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
Well, they are obviously bummed that Marci didn't spazz out like they all thought he would so they could use Marci's tantrum to convince Janelle he needs to go . . .

Didn't Janie tell Marci right off that he was safe, and only being used as a pawn to get out Erika? So he's not gonna spazz until they convince him that he's really NOT safe. And poor gullible Janie is just falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

4jedi 56 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 4jedi Click to send private message to 4jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
This is awful. Jani cannot compete with the others who are the strongest, not because she is weak or stupid but because mentally unhealthy people have incredible energy to play games of namipulation. No healthy person could ever outplay an unhealthy person. I'm not saying that Janelle is a 100% mentally healthy person, but I don't see her as being filled with hatred like some of the others, especially James. Booger has spewn hatred of her in the past too. Does anyone else feel that it would have to be in your nature to manipulate the way Will does. How could anyone create that much chaos and generate that much hatred the way he does and not get sick to their stomach, even if it is for $500,000?

As for James, he's just delusional, believing that his own anger for Janelle is justified. My support for Janelle is first, because she is such an amazing competitor, and second, because she is naive enough to have little or no understanding about how she is being disrespected and that makes me feel protective. I really feel sorry for her because I think when she does realize how she is being targeted it may be a trauma for her. Hopefully if that's the case she will become a stronger person. Am I alone?

television 272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-15-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
If she's a mentally healthy person then I'm sure she can cope with it. As for feeling sorry for her, sure I do a bit, but with regards to people's motivations, it all depends on their view of the game. As far as I'm concerned, someone like James is buoyed by this irrational, personal, emotional motivation that seems entirely unhealthy, whereas someone like Will just has a thick skin and a broad perspective on people and why they act the way they do... he manipulates people and doesn't feel bad about it, but that's because he can take himself out of the context of the personal interaction and realize that it's a game, a limited interaction that isn't going to scar people for life... it's the same thing Richard Hatch did, and that doesn't make him a bad person (tax evasion does).

08-15-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 4jedi Click to send private message to 4jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
Will just has
>a thick skin and a
>broad perspective on people and
>why they act the way
>they do... he manipulates people
>and doesn't feel bad about
>it, but that's because he
>can take himself out of
>the context of the personal
>interaction and realize that it's
>a game, a limited interaction
>that isn't going to scar
>people for life... it's the
>same thing Richard Hatch did,
>and that doesn't make him
>a bad person (tax evasion
>does).
I get it - makes sense. Thanks for the point of view.

08-15-06, 08:07 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
I agree with your perspective. I don't particularly like Will (actually, sometimes I do find myself rooting for him. sad, isn't it?) but I respect his gameplay. He manipulates, lies, and schemes only within the context of the game. He steps into the Diary Room and he comes clean with the audience. He tells you exactly what he's doing and the strategy behind it.

James on the other hand plays very dirty. He might think he's a manipulator, but he lacks the charm and charisma to pull it off. James takes his strategy to a very personal level that goes outside of the context of the game. It's very dirty and nasty. What bothers me the most about James is that he lacks any kind of self awareness. James goes into the Diary Room and acts so self-righteous. Instead of just admitting that he lied and backstabbed his alliance, he tries to justify his behavior by putting the blame on someone else. With James, everyone else is always at fault. It's disgusting to see him in action. James is incredibly lame.

08-15-06, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
No
>healthy person could ever outplay
>an unhealthy person.

WOW. Thx for giving me something constructive to think about. Work is boring me today.

I think I'm gonna have to disagree with that.

On 2 accounts. First I don't think that manipulative ppl are necessarily "unhealthy". In the case of James....yes. It is the bitterness factor though rather than the need to control IMO of course.

Second, I think "healthy" people can outplay "unhealthy" ppl on the basis of being rational and more capable of "leadership" qualities. flies...honey...same thing.

08-15-06, 05:38 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"

>
>Second, I think "healthy" people can
>outplay "unhealthy" ppl on the
>basis of being rational and
>more capable of "leadership" qualities.
> flies...honey...same thing.

I agree with that, but my point was that people in real life who cannot communicate/relate honestly and directly often do not respond to the "healty" qualities. I've seen people try to out manipulate them, and there lies the impossibility. So, I guess I mean that I don't see Janelle outplaying something that is invisible to her. Although, from your point of view she could outplay them with her strong competitive capabilities. Hmmm...gotta think about this.

08-15-06, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
4jedi,

You make a good point. It can be hard for a healthy person to outwit/manipulate an unhealthy person because most unhealthy people appear healthy, normal, and sane. By the time a healthy person realizes he is dealing with some pyshco crazy sh*t he is too far in it to get out of the way.

On the other hand, if a healthy person knows from the start what he is dealing with it is easier to get the upper hand.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "DUMBEST. POST. TODAY."
>This is awful. Jani cannot
>compete with the others who
>are the strongest, not because
>she is weak or stupid
>but because mentally unhealthy people
>have incredible energy to play
>games of namipulation. No
>healthy person could ever outplay
>an unhealthy person.

Wow, just wow. That's all that can really be said about a post this retarded.

Ihate2fly 6 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ihate2fly Click to send private message to Ihate2fly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: DUMBEST. POST. TODAY."
Do people pick on you in real life? Shakes is that why you try and act "tuff/bullish" on message boards.
Try standing up for yourself when you away from the computer, you feel better about yourself, and not need to post comments about other posters! or is what i said the 1st time.. you have a small D_ _ _!

Wait, I hear your mom calling you again, "Shakes, time for nap!"

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-15-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: DUMBEST. POST. TODAY."
Shakes makes a fair point in his usal blunt fashion -- the lengths Janelle's fans will go to elevate her and diminish her competitors often stetch the bounds of belief.

How does one define who is 'mentally healthy' and who is not? It seems to really be a synonym for the actors/players who that person is rooting for. If so, does that make the ones I like the mentally healthy ones, and the ones I dislike mentally unhealthy? Are the players who tell lies mentally unhealthy or just playing a game? Have we seen any real evidence of mental illness (delusions? hallucinations? suicidal behavior? violent or aberrent behavior? unprovoked laughing? sobbing?) or are we just seeing how different people behave in an unusual environment?

And what has Janelle done to demonstrate she is mentally healthier than the next person? Would anyone who is truly mentally healthy participate in such a program? Is one's appearance on Big Brother alone enough to warrant a diagnosis of mental illness? I could go on all day.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: DUMBEST. POST. TODAY."
Is one's appearance on Big Brother alone enough to warrant a diagnosis of mental illness?

Perhaps not -- if you have a workable strategy to win the million dollars.

Otherwise, yes.

08-16-06, 10:13 AM (EST)
64. "RE: DUMBEST. POST. TODAY."

>Would anyone who is truly
>mentally healthy participate in such
>a program?

Exactly. While "mental health" is somewhat subjective....I think the privacy issues and general standard of living sacrifices permitted by these hgs indicate some degree of instability...HOWEVER...they're having fun for the most part and that's pretty emotionally healthy...it is a subject I don't think any of us really can evaluate..incl the Hollywood shrink in the house probably

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-15-06, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: DUMBEST. POST. TODAY."
Hey Shakes...do you have a "Best of Dumbest Posts"?

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-15-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-06 AT 05:13 PM (EST)

Mentally unhealthy? It's worse than that, darling. She's facing an alliance of Republicans, one of whom has mastered the power of smearing and schmoozing enough to make Karl Rove look like a pussycat. Janie doesn't have a chance.

eta: Oops -- posted too fast

A kyngsladye klassic with an IceCat chaser

08-15-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
You're a bad, bad man.

08-15-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LibraRising Click to send private message to LibraRising Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
I was just trying to get your attention.

James is one of yours, you know.

08-15-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
*I* don't claim him.

But then, I don't claim Fred Phelps either.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-06 AT 05:38 PM (EST)

We Chosen people are disavowing Joe Lieberman as well.

But Libra made me smile anyway...

Actually, what do you want to bet that the majority of hamsters don't vote?

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
<what do you want to bet that the majority of hamsters don't vote?

Whaddaya mean? They vote to evict every week.

Oh - you mean IRL, where real issues are involved. Probably not. They'd have to set aside some time from their DAWdom to vote on the national issues.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

08-15-06, 05:46 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
Ditto, Nailbone & Ginger!

08-15-06, 05:47 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
>Mentally unhealthy? It's worse than that, darling. She's facing an alliance of Republicans, one of whom
>has mastered the power of smearing and schmoozing enough to
>make Karl Rove look like a pussycat. Janie doesn't have
>a chance.

LOL My birthday: October 4th also a Libra. Hmmm...can the Dems beat the Reps? Can Janie beat the Reps? Time will tell.

CTerrian 10 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTerrian Click to send private message to CTerrian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
I'm October 6th, and a middle of the road Republican.;^)
But I don't think Jani can make it to the end. James or Will might take home the grand prize.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-15-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
CT may be overplaying, but George and Marcellas are the only two in the house that don't think they are in an alliance with them. Even if Jani/Danielle/Erika sat down and compared notes none of them would believe the others. I also think at this point if anyone did doubt CT, they would be afraid to do anything about it because the house is so split up thanks to CT.

As much as I like Kaysar and feel he's a very sweet person, I have to blame a lot of this mess on him. I think Jani was right for nominated Danielle/Alison the first week because they did start a plot against her. But when Kaysar was HOH he should have nominated CT. Everyone on the show knows what they are like and yet most have been pulled into their game of lies.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-15-06, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
How is any of this leave feeds? I just see a bunch of commentary by individuals. Start your own trends.

cgtn 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cgtn Click to send private message to cgtn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
>How is any of this leave
>feeds? I just see
>a bunch of commentary by
>individuals. Start your own
>trends.

Thank you.

08-15-06, 10:19 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
Commentary? On a message board? What is the world coming to?

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-15-06, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
Commentary is fine in the right place. All this chitter chatter destroyed the live feeds trend. The kind of stuff I was talking about should be in a different trend. Most people come here to read about what is going on in the hosue with the live feeds and to tell you the truth it was lost with the jibber jabber.

linz79 23 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail linz79 Click to send private message to linz79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
ditto wacko. out of all these posts 75 percent ahve nothing to do with whats going in the house today. i rely on the post since i dont have live feeds and this thread has gone to the dogs.

08-15-06, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
Arf!

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "words is funn"
>Commentary is fine in the right
>place. All this chitter
>chatter destroyed the live feeds
>trend. The kind of
>stuff I was talking about
>should be in a different
>trend. Most people come
>here to read about what
>is going on in the
>hosue with the live feeds
>and to tell you the
>truth it was lost with
>the jibber jabber.

Did I make my point or do I actually need to explain?

08-15-06, 08:30 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
The plan, according to Boogie, is to do the Boogie-Marci "fight" in about an hour from now.

James told Janie and Howie that he was tired of them trusting CT more than him. Janie told James that CT would go for HoH next week and put up Marci again. James told Janie that he didn't believe CT would go for HoH: "this is season 2 all over again." James also threatened to put Howie up against either CG or Dani if he becomes HoH.

James told Boogie that Janie told him CT was after him.

Janie told Marci again that he wasn't going.

Will and Boogie went into the hot tub to plot.

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
Well seeing as Janelle is probably going home next thursday unless she wins POV cause there is no way Howie will winn HOH i guess the only thing i have left to look forward to is how the HG take the nominations for prom. I can't wait to see Erika's face when she is voted for furniture. She really needs Dr. Will's help to get rid of those dark saddle bags all around her eyes.

08-15-06, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
Don't count Howie out yet, he won HOH last year, I think its his week.

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Further Plans of Manipulation"
Since we are fantasizing, I'll wish for a Chicken George HOH. He won't have a clue what to do.

Undertow12345 376 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Undertow12345 Click to send private message to Undertow12345 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "Help me out here..."
I cam ein late...since everyone got DitzyJanie to put up marci for tyheir own reasons and she did..and they are going to send him home this week..they have the votes...and pretty much janelle is toast next week...whats the point of seting up a staged fight?
Please someone explain what the reason and what can be acomplished by it?

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Help me out here..."
Listening to Will manipulate Janie and Howie I honestly think if somehow Howie ever wins the HOH next week that Will could convince both of them it is in their best interest to put themselves on the block next week.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-06, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Help me out here..."
What I don't understand is that Will has said at least 100 times tonight to Janie "If Marcelas wins HOH next week we are both going on the block and one of us will be going home next week"...not ONCE have I heard Janie say to him that the odds of Marcelas winning anything are slim to none so why is this even an issue?

I love Will as a player, and he's funny as hell but after a while at times he just keeps repeating himself over and over and over again and is painful to listen to. He is much more entertaining to watch in a one hour edited show than to listen to on live feeds. I would love it if Janie/Howie don't cave in and Will/Boogie are forced to either show their true colors to them or to vote out Erika (although I would be totally shocked if I hear anything other than "By a vote of 6 to nothing, Marcelas, you have been evicted."

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-16-06, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "RE: Help me out here..."
LOL!! That's so true it's funny....and sad.

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "RE: Help me out here..."
>Listening to Will manipulate Janie and
>Howie I honestly think if
>somehow Howie ever wins the
>HOH next week that Will
>could convince both of them
>it is in their best
>interest to put themselves on
>the block next week.

I snorted all over my monitor laughing at this-- and like Cappy says so true, so true! Will amazes me!

08-16-06, 00:06 AM (EST)
57. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-06 AT 00:09 AM (EST)

BB delivers three bottles of wine to the hamsters. Will tries to get Erica and Janie to come out. James says Dani can't be allowed to drink any wine.

James grills salmon. Will complains to him about the delivery of regular Cokes for Howie, as he's the only one who drinks them and "he needs them the least." Erika comes out.

Howie joins Will, Boogie and George in the hot tub. George says he'll go along with whatever Will tells him to do. Boogie mocks Bunky and Kent.

Boogie and Marci talk in red room. NOT a big fight. Marci says he thought he might get backdoored after he wasn't nominated. Boogie implies he'd cut Will loose if Will was a liability. Marci gullibly seems to believe him. Both agree that they should go after BB6 next. Marci promises to put up Janie and Howie if he wins HoH.

Will goes to get Janie from HoH room. She says no hot tub, but she'll lie on hammock. Dani refuses to go into hot tub with Will: "Once you go white, you can't go back to night." Dani tells Will that Jason, her hidden partner in BB3, was a huge BB fan (and Will fan) before going on the show.

Janie gets on the hammock with Will .. Boogie comes over ... then Janie falls off when Will shifts position. Oops! Pre-Boogie, Will said their relationship was only "flirting" and he wouldn't want either of them to get into trouble with their SOs over it.

Boogie tells them a distorted version of his conversation with Marci -- says Marci admitted to pretending to be Janie's friend and implied he was working with Dani from Day 1 (both not true). Janie says she's seen arguments between Dani and Marci, so she's not sure.

Will tells Janie and Howie that if either Dani or Marci is the next HoH, he'll be put up (lie) along with Janie. Janie and Howie tell Will that CT needs to win HoH. *clueless*

Janie says she needs some Xanax. *for the mental illness crowd*

Will pressures Janie to get Marci out now. Janie says she doesn't trust James more than she doesn't trust Marci. Will tells Janie and Howie that Marci came out, saw them in the hammock, and went back in. Howie says he's winning HoH next. Then he goes to get Janie wine.

More prodding. Finally Janie agrees with Will to "crush Marci's dream." She asks what Will wants her to do. He says he'll do whatever Janie wants. She says she'll vote Marci out if that's what Will wants. *a master at work*

Shoegirl 64 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shoegirl Click to send private message to Shoegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
Finally Janelle grew some confidence for 2 seconds.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-16-06, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
I was a big Janelle fan, last season, and I can't say that I dislike her now but she is one big contradiction and airhead which makes it hard to love her.

First, Janelle talks about "floaters" and how she despises their game, yet really other than winning POV and HOH how has she herself not been one? To me a floater is someone that goes along with everyone elses strategy and votes the way everyone else is just to keep their hands clean or mainly because they have no clue how to come up with something theirselves. Janelle is constantly running to Will whinning to him about what she should do and before Will it was always Kaysar. Basically, Janelle wins HOH and gets the perks (room and title) but she truly is not in power.

Secondly, on tonight's episode Janelle said that she wasn't going to do the floater's dirty work or something along those lines and yet once again what is she doing? Janelle does all of Will's dirty work. Will strategically plays onto Janelle and gets her to do whatever is beneficial to him, even when Janelle herself doesn't want to do it. Then Janelle actually has the airhead thought that she has Will wrapped around her finger and can control him. No darling, Will just lets you think that, he has you all figured out and until you get a clue your place in this game only has a slight amount of meaning due to the work you do for Will.

In my opinion, Janelle sucks at this game. She has no clue how to interact with others or how to make a strategical decision. Allstar.....I think not.

Also, I hope Marci goes just because he is annoying the crap out of me. I actually feel pity for the people who have to be trapped in a house with this guy. He acts like an over dramatic 5 year old and a big #####. He always has to try to say something that sounds witty and cool and really it comes out mumbly and bumbly.......

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
It figures tonight would be the night I can't get my feeds to work AND youtube is down for maintenance.

From what I've read, it's getting pretty heater in the HoH room between CT and Janie/Howie, with James jsut sitting there listening.

Janie is majorly pissed off that CT is going to vote out Marc instead of Erika. Howie is yelling about it and (finally) saying they can't trust CT now.

Will is trying to smooth things out, but doesn't sound like Janie and Howie are buying it.

Janie has said that if Marc gets voted out she will feel lied to and can't trust them anymore.

I've been checking youtube to try and find these clips, but it's still down. Hopefully someone can add the clips in later since it sounds like it was interesting convo.

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-06, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 8/15 "
Here is the Hammock conversation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7JtqYiSC4A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3lkSykVi5o

Janelle falling off hammock lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQFL9MDRfr0

HOH selling out Marci
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ihi-lb0ofY

Erika saving her butt in HOH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Eq5PZ2WS5w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=makoNGHOBjg

Red room Erka, Dani and Marci
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39lyLUYckfo

Thats all thats interesting so far!

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-16-06, 03:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "A breakthrough...of sorts"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-06 AT 04:32 AM (EST)

Sounds like Janelle and Howie have finally realized that CT is playing them. Mike adimitted, in a meeting in the HOH, that he had dated Erika BEFORE the show. Then, after CT leaves, S6 puts some of the puzzle pieces together.

Janelle and Erika talked over a deal, but Janelle doesn't believe her. So, right now, the plan is still to evict Erika. In 5 minutes, who knows? James tells them if Marcellas is evicted, Janelle and Howie will know they've been played.

Also, voting will take place early in the morning.

08-16-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
65. "RE: A breakthrough...of sorts"
Am I wrong about this??

I don't see it brought up in this thread, but can't the whole "coup de whatever" deal change the nominations?? I thought that if they can overthrow the HOH......can't the winner change the evictees upon winning that priviledge??

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-06, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: A breakthrough...of sorts"
but, say, if the winner is, um, Mike Boogie, who doesn't have a reason to use the power yet......

08-17-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
70. "RE: A breakthrough...of sorts"
Last nite Janelle and Will were trying to guess what the power was. Janelle guessed that the power is to change the nominations. Therefore, I think she has the power.

When Boogie went in the DR to give his answer he may have gotten it backwards. Janelle went in right after Boogie and gave the same answer only she probably said right.

If she does have the power....Awwww Dam...I don't want her to have it to me that's worse than Woogie getting it.

08-17-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
71. "RE: A breakthrough...of sorts"
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if Janelle won this power, it would ensure that she and Howie make it as far as they can and weed out some pretty devious players (James, Danielle and Erika). This will be the best episode EVER if Janelle wins the Coup d'Etat and Howie pulls it together enough to win HOH (highly unlikely but a girl can dream).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -