The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 11541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-16-15, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 1"
In anticipation of following some jokers updates and to get FP from making any more pleas for a live feed depository, I present the Week 1 Live Feeds thread.

In here keep any and all information gleaned from the Live Feeds or Social Media. In hopes of keeping things orderly, a 'BB17 | Show Discussion | Week 1' thread will also be posted closer to the actual premiere episode. Let's keep them separate for those that don't like to know before it's aired and those of us whom do.

I don't have Live Feeds (and generally speaking they don't turn on until AFTER the premiere anyways) but suffice it to say that the birds are tweeting and this season's cast sure has it's share of bombshells ready to go.
A Gay and A Transgender
A Poker Player and A Poker Dealer
An Asian raised by Caucasians
A Dentist, A Wrestler and A 33 Year Old.

(And I bet a couple more we haven't seen yet.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... Round Robin 06-17-15 1
 Rumor... Flowerpower1 06-18-15 2
   RE: Rumor... tribephyl 06-24-15 5
       Twin Twist tribephyl 06-25-15 6
           RE: Twin Twist kingfish 06-25-15 8
               RE: Twin Twist Flowerpower1 06-27-15 9
 Twist name reveal... tribephyl 06-20-15 3
 RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 06-22-15 4
   RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 06-25-15 7
 6.28 Update tribephyl 06-28-15 10
   RE: 6.28 Update tribephyl 06-28-15 11
       bwahahaha suzzee 06-30-15 12
           RE: bwahahaha kingfish 06-30-15 13
           RE: bwahahaha suzzee 06-30-15 14
               RE: bwahahaha kingfish 06-30-15 15
                   RE: bwahahaha suzzee 07-01-15 16
 RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers ... kingfish 07-01-15 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2889 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-17-15, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 1"
The cast was released yesterday, and your information was pretty accurate. I'm rooting for the poker player. Great looking, smart and good personality.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Flowerpower1 837 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-18-15, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Rumor..."
i had posted in Fanatics but thought I should put it here too.

Rumors I have heard:

14 house guests plus 2 captains. The captains will be recent returning players, one of which is rumored to be Zach from last season. Captains will be immune to vote out until the episode of the first juror. At that time they can then compete for themselves in the HoH comps and be vulnerable to going on the block themselves.

Heard it's boys vs. girls season.

Also, Audrey is not known to get along well with girls.

06-24-15, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rumor..."
...now has it that 2 TAR players are being introduced tomorrow.

These post-it notes were a feature of the 14 known hamsters, but as viewable, there are 2 more post-its than hamsters.

BBN via MissCleo has deduced a possible pair of TAR racers as the 15th and 16th hamsters.

Welcome Jackie and Jeff?

06-25-15, 01:25 AM (EST)
6. "Twin Twist"
Liz Nolan and Julie Nolan

kingfish 18358 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-15, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Twin Twist"
Bucket list!

Flowerpower1 837 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-27-15, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Twin Twist"
Anyone else think that she looks and sounds like Scarlett Johanson? Now that's double trouble! Go TWINS!

06-20-15, 10:10 PM (EST)
3. "Twist name reveal..."
“BB Takeover”

The premise involves surprise guests showing up every week, to add a twist to the game.

Hmmm...like actors with new projects premiering? Past hamsters?
Sounds a bit familiar. But obviously amped up just a skoosh.
Are ZingBot and Otev considered surprise guests?

06-22-15, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 1"
LAST EDITED ON 06-22-15 AT 09:36 AM (EST)

You know what a great twist would be?

To start off with 16 randomly selected house guests, have them perform a few challenges for us, and then have one of them voted off at the end of the week. Old School.

I don't really mind them selecting a mix of personalities, from a mix of backgrounds, with a mix of social preferences (even bigoted houseguests provide entertainment, IMO). All of that can be an entertaining and revealing experiment of sorts in human interactions. But the rest of it (esp. past guests, unfunny zingbot jokes, OTEV - Ok I get it, VETO backwards, move on please, a bumper sticker joke is funny only once - and so called celebrity guests) is just artificial self promotional BS, in my mind.

I do like the imagination used by the set designers, except that this too becomes ho-hum after the first few episodes. Much better than repeating sets season after season though, IMO.

Oh yeah, and never replace the Chinbot. I worship her Cooter card, and the bottomless pit of snarky fun we have with that. All hail the Cooter card.

06-25-15, 08:32 AM (EST)
7. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 1"
Where was the Cooter card? Is Julie winging it now?

(Dam teleprompters!)

06-28-15, 01:20 AM (EST)
10. "6.28 Update"
Jason and James win the HOHs.
Jason noms John/Becky,
James noms Jackie/Steve

John/Becky win BoTB

James remains HOH.
Jackie and Steve remain on the block.
Chosen POV Players are Jason, Becky and John.

Steve wins POV.

06-28-15, 01:22 PM (EST)
11. "RE: 6.28 Update"
Predominant thought is that Steve will, of course, remove himself from the block, James will replace him with Jace and Jace will be sent packing.
Also of consequence is the rising rift between Vanessa (poker player) and Audrey (pokerless player). Clay and Austin being involved and obviously the Audrey, Shelli, DaVonne trifecta still in tact for the moment.
Rumblings about Vanessa winning a "FastForward" and giving it to Austin? WHAT the FF does, I'm not sure.
According to TAR rules... “The Fast Forward is a task that, when completed, a team can use to skip all other tasks and go directly to the pit stop.”
So having no context other than a rumor and a TAR rules blurb, I gather Vanessa is garnering favor with Austin.

suzzee 5807 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-15, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "bwahahaha"
(pokerless player)

06-30-15, 02:41 PM (EST)
13. "RE: bwahahaha"
(Smurph! Smurckle! (wipe snot, blot tears) Splurphle!)

06-30-15, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: bwahahaha"
Commenting here doesn't necessarily mean I'm sucked into watching Big Brother this season.

Signed,

Queen of Dee Nile

06-30-15, 05:40 PM (EST)
15. "RE: bwahahaha"
Too late.

07-01-15, 10:04 AM (EST)
16. "RE: bwahahaha"
Save yourself.

07-01-15, 10:35 PM (EST)
17. "RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 1"
I guess it's pretty obvious to everyone that Jace is playing for the cameras more than he is for the money.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •