URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1437
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 1"

Posted by tribephyl on 06-16-15 at 11:31 PM
In anticipation of following some jokers updates and to get FP from making any more pleas for a live feed depository, I present the Week 1 Live Feeds thread.

In here keep any and all information gleaned from the Live Feeds or Social Media. In hopes of keeping things orderly, a 'BB17 | Show Discussion | Week 1' thread will also be posted closer to the actual premiere episode. Let's keep them separate for those that don't like to know before it's aired and those of us whom do.

I don't have Live Feeds (and generally speaking they don't turn on until AFTER the premiere anyways) but suffice it to say that the birds are tweeting and this season's cast sure has it's share of bombshells ready to go.
A Gay and A Transgender
A Poker Player and A Poker Dealer
An Asian raised by Caucasians
A Dentist, A Wrestler and A 33 Year Old.

(And I bet a couple more we haven't seen yet.)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB17 | Live Feeds and Spoilers | Week 1"
Posted by Round Robin on 06-17-15 at 03:39 PM
The cast was released yesterday, and your information was pretty accurate. I'm rooting for the poker player. Great looking, smart and good personality.

"Rumor..."
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 06-18-15 at 08:52 AM
i had posted in Fanatics but thought I should put it here too.

Rumors I have heard:

14 house guests plus 2 captains. The captains will be recent returning players, one of which is rumored to be Zach from last season. Captains will be immune to vote out until the episode of the first juror. At that time they can then compete for themselves in the HoH comps and be vulnerable to going on the block themselves.

Heard it's boys vs. girls season.

Also, Audrey is not known to get along well with girls.

"RE: Rumor..."
Posted by tribephyl on 06-24-15 at 06:18 PM
...now has it that 2 TAR players are being introduced tomorrow.

These post-it notes were a feature of the 14 known hamsters, but as viewable, there are 2 more post-its than hamsters.

BBN via MissCleo has deduced a possible pair of TAR racers as the 15th and 16th hamsters.

Welcome Jackie and Jeff?

"Twin Twist"
Posted by tribephyl on 06-25-15 at 01:25 AM
Liz Nolan and Julie Nolan

"RE: Twin Twist"
Posted by kingfish on 06-25-15 at 08:33 AM
Bucket list!

"RE: Twin Twist"
Posted by Flowerpower1 on 06-27-15 at 05:48 PM
Anyone else think that she looks and sounds like Scarlett Johanson? Now that's double trouble! Go TWINS!

"Twist name reveal..."
Posted by tribephyl on 06-20-15 at 10:10 PM
“BB Takeover”

The premise involves surprise guests showing up every week, to add a twist to the game.

Hmmm...like actors with new projects premiering? Past hamsters?
Sounds a bit familiar. But obviously amped up just a skoosh.
Are ZingBot and Otev considered surprise guests?

Posted by kingfish on 06-22-15 at 09:32 AM
LAST EDITED ON 06-22-15 AT 09:36 AM (EST)

You know what a great twist would be?

To start off with 16 randomly selected house guests, have them perform a few challenges for us, and then have one of them voted off at the end of the week. Old School.

I don't really mind them selecting a mix of personalities, from a mix of backgrounds, with a mix of social preferences (even bigoted houseguests provide entertainment, IMO). All of that can be an entertaining and revealing experiment of sorts in human interactions. But the rest of it (esp. past guests, unfunny zingbot jokes, OTEV - Ok I get it, VETO backwards, move on please, a bumper sticker joke is funny only once - and so called celebrity guests) is just artificial self promotional BS, in my mind.

I do like the imagination used by the set designers, except that this too becomes ho-hum after the first few episodes. Much better than repeating sets season after season though, IMO.

Oh yeah, and never replace the Chinbot. I worship her Cooter card, and the bottomless pit of snarky fun we have with that. All hail the Cooter card.

Posted by kingfish on 06-25-15 at 08:32 AM
Where was the Cooter card? Is Julie winging it now?

(Dam teleprompters!)

"6.28 Update"
Posted by tribephyl on 06-28-15 at 01:20 AM
Jason and James win the HOHs.
Jason noms John/Becky,
James noms Jackie/Steve

John/Becky win BoTB

James remains HOH.
Jackie and Steve remain on the block.
Chosen POV Players are Jason, Becky and John.

Steve wins POV.

"RE: 6.28 Update"
Posted by tribephyl on 06-28-15 at 01:22 PM
Predominant thought is that Steve will, of course, remove himself from the block, James will replace him with Jace and Jace will be sent packing.
Also of consequence is the rising rift between Vanessa (poker player) and Audrey (pokerless player). Clay and Austin being involved and obviously the Audrey, Shelli, DaVonne trifecta still in tact for the moment.
Rumblings about Vanessa winning a "FastForward" and giving it to Austin? WHAT the FF does, I'm not sure.
According to TAR rules... “The Fast Forward is a task that, when completed, a team can use to skip all other tasks and go directly to the pit stop.”
So having no context other than a rumor and a TAR rules blurb, I gather Vanessa is garnering favor with Austin.

"bwahahaha"
Posted by suzzee on 06-30-15 at 02:28 PM
(pokerless player)

"RE: bwahahaha"
Posted by kingfish on 06-30-15 at 02:41 PM
(Smurph! Smurckle! (wipe snot, blot tears) Splurphle!)

Posted by suzzee on 06-30-15 at 04:22 PM
Commenting here doesn't necessarily mean I'm sucked into watching Big Brother this season.

Signed,

Queen of Dee Nile

Posted by kingfish on 06-30-15 at 05:40 PM
Too late.

Posted by suzzee on 07-01-15 at 10:04 AM
Save yourself.

Posted by kingfish on 07-01-15 at 10:35 PM
I guess it's pretty obvious to everyone that Jace is playing for the cameras more than he is for the money.