The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB#9, Episode 20 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-08, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB#9, Episode 20 ECST"
Please keep all discussions of the thrilling eviction vote, the fun of Easter Sunday in the hamster cage, and the victory speech of the candidate winning the HoH competition/election (Not necessarily in that order....) until the West Coast can clean up the ticker tape parade.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB#9, Episode 20 ECST Snidget 03-26-08 1
 RE: BB#9, Episode 20 ECST Estee 03-26-08 2
 RE: BB#9, Episode 20 ECST Estee 03-26-08 3
   RE: BB#9, Episode 20 ECST vince3 03-26-08 4
 The Adam segment. Estee 03-26-08 5
 HoHterview has returned vince3 03-26-08 6
 RE: BB#9, Episode 20 ECST Snidget 03-26-08 7
 RE: BB#9, Episode 20 ECST vince3 03-26-08 8
   RE: BB#9, Episode 20 ECST Snidget 03-26-08 9
 She's no Sue Hawk Estee 03-26-08 10
   RE: She's no Sue Hawk Sues 03-26-08 11
       RE: She's no Sue Hawk Estee 03-26-08 13
 'Maybe now we can live in peace.' Estee 03-26-08 12
   RE: 'Maybe now we can live in peace... Sues 03-26-08 15
 Oh, I remember this...... vince3 03-26-08 14
 Batten down the hatches. Estee 03-26-08 16
   RE: Batten down the hatches. Sues 03-26-08 18
 Natalie--the idiot savant Snidget 03-26-08 17
   RE: Natalie--the idiot savant Estee 03-26-08 20
 RE: BB#9, Episode 20 ECST Estee 03-26-08 19
 Stunning twist! Estee 03-26-08 21
 Live feed thread started vince3 03-26-08 22
 Chelsia's Exit samboohoo 03-27-08 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-08, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB#9, Episode 20 ECST"
That? was underwhelming.

I mean if you are going to go full on crazy rage about being voted out that week, squishing eggs is the best you can do?

Maybe what they didn't show was more exciting, but egg-smash 2008 was lame.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-08, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB#9, Episode 20 ECST"
All things considered, they showed one of Chelsia's mild outbursts with that egg stunt. Whether James keeps that DR promise -- hold all bets.

And Julie's right on her normal level. 'Will Sharon or Chelsia be leaving the Big Brother house?' Well -- yes.

03-26-08, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB#9, Episode 20 ECST"
The only thing scarier than the picture of Adam shown going into break was the words coming out of Adam after emerging from break. If you don't get one of Julie's jokes, you may be eligible to be brought back into the organization that fired you. As a candidate for assistance.

Gee, I hope I phrased that right.

03-26-08, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB#9, Episode 20 ECST"
Even his mom thinks there a little Rainman in him........

Maybe he's got multiple personalities?

03-26-08, 07:29 PM (EST)
5. "The Adam segment."
'Adam is very animated'.

Yeah. He's a cel drawing. Live-action is completely off the board.

Aw... here's BB and their notorious short-term memory. How quickly they forget -- everything...

This idiot is a Jerseyan. I'm so proud.

James in the DR: 'Chelsia is the S.S. Titanic. She's sinking and I'm a passenger on the ship.'

03-26-08, 07:35 PM (EST)
6. "HoHterview has returned"
and Adam has gotten a silent beep during the conversation with the Chenbot.

So much for that segment for another couple of weeks......

03-26-08, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BB#9, Episode 20 ECST"
Gee, do ya think that little speech was Chelsia's way of making sure everyone votes to evict her?

03-26-08, 07:37 PM (EST)
8. "RE: BB#9, Episode 20 ECST"
Time to vote:

Natalie: Chelsia
Josh: Chelsia
Ryan: Chelsia
Sheila: Chelsia
James: Chelsia

By a vote of... 5-0..... Chelsia is voted out of the house..... how will she react? Find out..... after the break.

03-26-08, 07:39 PM (EST)
9. "RE: BB#9, Episode 20 ECST"
Something tells me she took handling it maturely off the table awhile ago.

I'm betting she'll be boring. I'm hoping for a quick need to cut the cameras off, but they hamsters never do that on live tv.

03-26-08, 07:40 PM (EST)
10. "She's no Sue Hawk"
Chelsia makes her bid for pre-vote speech immortality -- and fails. Dismally.

Oh, and apparently she wasn't breastfed as a child and she's really bitter about it.

Migawd. Right after finding the one man on the planet Julie can outsmart in an interview, we discover the lone person who can make Suzin seem articulate. Are we having a great night or what? (The proper answer is 'or what'.) Not even James can stand this lunatic any longer, and the vote to evict is 5-0. Chelsia's reaction after the break.

Maybe she'll take the guineas hostage.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-26-08, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: She's no Sue Hawk"
or they'll finally take her prozac out of the lock box....

03-26-08, 07:50 PM (EST)
13. "RE: She's no Sue Hawk"
They may need to give it to Joshuah. After watching the entire cage unite against Chelsia, how good can he be feeling about having her come up to him and whisper plans in his ear as a visible ally?

Then again, they do have so much in common.

03-26-08, 07:49 PM (EST)
12. "'Maybe now we can live in peace.'"
One of the hamsters said that. They were also talking about lack of maturity. Seriously.

Chelsia just loves her bitter, doesn't she? Oh, is this one ever going to have a charming jury speech... And she regrets nothing she's done in the house. Of course she doesn't. That would require thought.

I'm now quarter-rooting for a F2 of Natalie and Adam just to watch Chelsia drive her voting key through her own throat.

03-26-08, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 'Maybe now we can live in peace.'"
I would actually like to see Adam in the F2...he may be goofy, but at least he's not mean

not sure who else I'd want...still thinking about that one..

03-26-08, 07:54 PM (EST)
14. "Oh, I remember this......"
Remember the BB All-Stars Prom?

Without the advantage that the then outgoing HoH-Janelle got, questions from the crowd......

03-26-08, 07:58 PM (EST)
16. "Batten down the hatches."
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-08 AT 07:59 PM (EST)

After an HoH competition that makes all our worst nightmares come true by turning the hamsters into Presidential candidates --

-- Natalie wins.

Julie's smile subroutine burns out from sheer shock.

Ever wonder what Amber-as-HoH would have been like...?

03-26-08, 08:00 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Batten down the hatches."
Oh I love this....I hope they told Chelsia

03-26-08, 07:59 PM (EST)
17. "Natalie--the idiot savant"
When it comes to guessing how America votes.

That sound you hear, is my hope for America dying a pitiful death.

03-26-08, 08:04 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Natalie--the idiot savant"
So that's not Chelsia screaming?

03-26-08, 08:03 PM (EST)
19. "RE: BB#9, Episode 20 ECST"
Natalie feels like she just ran a marathon. That's called 'thinking', Natalie. Practice it.

Ryan whispers to Natalie as we head out, saying 'I can't wait to see the look on ??? face...'

And if you listen very closely, you can hear the echoes of Chelsia's screams.

03-26-08, 08:13 PM (EST)
21. "Stunning twist!"
Natalie asks for Chelsia to be brought back in so she can evict her all over again!

Or not. But you know she was thinking about it.

03-26-08, 08:15 PM (EST)
22. "Live feed thread started"
but I screwed up the title a little bit.... I'm not even sure what I was shooting for now......... I think I need some more rest......

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-08, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Chelsia's Exit"
Adam, get a spine.

Sheila, you have been rode hard and you're about to be put up wet.

Natalie, get an education.

OMH. As immature as she was, I had to laugh. That is one of the best exits I've ever seen. I have been waiting for someone to go out of a show like that for a long time. We always hear, "I'm gonna say . . . " but we never get it. Tonight we got it.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •