URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1239
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB#9, Episode 20 ECST"

Posted by vince3 on 03-26-08 at 07:02 PM
Please keep all discussions of the thrilling eviction vote, the fun of Easter Sunday in the hamster cage, and the victory speech of the candidate winning the HoH competition/election (Not necessarily in that order....) until the West Coast can clean up the ticker tape parade.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: BB#9, Episode 20 ECST"
Posted by Snidget on 03-26-08 at 07:19 PM
That? was underwhelming.

I mean if you are going to go full on crazy rage about being voted out that week, squishing eggs is the best you can do?

Maybe what they didn't show was more exciting, but egg-smash 2008 was lame.

Posted by Estee on 03-26-08 at 07:20 PM
All things considered, they showed one of Chelsia's mild outbursts with that egg stunt. Whether James keeps that DR promise -- hold all bets.

And Julie's right on her normal level. 'Will Sharon or Chelsia be leaving the Big Brother house?' Well -- yes.

Posted by Estee on 03-26-08 at 07:23 PM
The only thing scarier than the picture of Adam shown going into break was the words coming out of Adam after emerging from break. If you don't get one of Julie's jokes, you may be eligible to be brought back into the organization that fired you. As a candidate for assistance.

Gee, I hope I phrased that right.

Posted by vince3 on 03-26-08 at 07:28 PM
Even his mom thinks there a little Rainman in him........

Maybe he's got multiple personalities?

"The Adam segment."
Posted by Estee on 03-26-08 at 07:29 PM
'Adam is very animated'.

Yeah. He's a cel drawing. Live-action is completely off the board.

Aw... here's BB and their notorious short-term memory. How quickly they forget -- everything...

This idiot is a Jerseyan. I'm so proud.

James in the DR: 'Chelsia is the S.S. Titanic. She's sinking and I'm a passenger on the ship.'

"HoHterview has returned"
Posted by vince3 on 03-26-08 at 07:35 PM
and Adam has gotten a silent beep during the conversation with the Chenbot.

So much for that segment for another couple of weeks......

Posted by Snidget on 03-26-08 at 07:36 PM
Gee, do ya think that little speech was Chelsia's way of making sure everyone votes to evict her?

Posted by vince3 on 03-26-08 at 07:37 PM
Time to vote:

Natalie: Chelsia
Josh: Chelsia
Ryan: Chelsia
Sheila: Chelsia
James: Chelsia

By a vote of... 5-0..... Chelsia is voted out of the house..... how will she react? Find out..... after the break.

Posted by Snidget on 03-26-08 at 07:39 PM
Something tells me she took handling it maturely off the table awhile ago.

I'm betting she'll be boring. I'm hoping for a quick need to cut the cameras off, but they hamsters never do that on live tv.

"She's no Sue Hawk"
Posted by Estee on 03-26-08 at 07:40 PM
Chelsia makes her bid for pre-vote speech immortality -- and fails. Dismally.

Oh, and apparently she wasn't breastfed as a child and she's really bitter about it.

Migawd. Right after finding the one man on the planet Julie can outsmart in an interview, we discover the lone person who can make Suzin seem articulate. Are we having a great night or what? (The proper answer is 'or what'.) Not even James can stand this lunatic any longer, and the vote to evict is 5-0. Chelsia's reaction after the break.

Maybe she'll take the guineas hostage.

"RE: She's no Sue Hawk"
Posted by Sues on 03-26-08 at 07:47 PM
or they'll finally take her prozac out of the lock box....

"RE: She's no Sue Hawk"
Posted by Estee on 03-26-08 at 07:50 PM
They may need to give it to Joshuah. After watching the entire cage unite against Chelsia, how good can he be feeling about having her come up to him and whisper plans in his ear as a visible ally?

Then again, they do have so much in common.

"'Maybe now we can live in peace.'"
Posted by Estee on 03-26-08 at 07:49 PM
One of the hamsters said that. They were also talking about lack of maturity. Seriously.

Chelsia just loves her bitter, doesn't she? Oh, is this one ever going to have a charming jury speech... And she regrets nothing she's done in the house. Of course she doesn't. That would require thought.

I'm now quarter-rooting for a F2 of Natalie and Adam just to watch Chelsia drive her voting key through her own throat.

"RE: 'Maybe now we can live in peace.'"
Posted by Sues on 03-26-08 at 07:55 PM
I would actually like to see Adam in the F2...he may be goofy, but at least he's not mean

not sure who else I'd want...still thinking about that one..

"Oh, I remember this......"
Posted by vince3 on 03-26-08 at 07:54 PM
Remember the BB All-Stars Prom?

Without the advantage that the then outgoing HoH-Janelle got, questions from the crowd......

"Batten down the hatches."
Posted by Estee on 03-26-08 at 07:58 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-08 AT 07:59 PM (EST)

After an HoH competition that makes all our worst nightmares come true by turning the hamsters into Presidential candidates --

-- Natalie wins.

Julie's smile subroutine burns out from sheer shock.

Ever wonder what Amber-as-HoH would have been like...?

"RE: Batten down the hatches."
Posted by Sues on 03-26-08 at 08:00 PM
Oh I love this....I hope they told Chelsia

"Natalie--the idiot savant"
Posted by Snidget on 03-26-08 at 07:59 PM
When it comes to guessing how America votes.

That sound you hear, is my hope for America dying a pitiful death.

"RE: Natalie--the idiot savant"
Posted by Estee on 03-26-08 at 08:04 PM
So that's not Chelsia screaming?

Posted by Estee on 03-26-08 at 08:03 PM
Natalie feels like she just ran a marathon. That's called 'thinking', Natalie. Practice it.

Ryan whispers to Natalie as we head out, saying 'I can't wait to see the look on ??? face...'

And if you listen very closely, you can hear the echoes of Chelsia's screams.

"Stunning twist!"
Posted by Estee on 03-26-08 at 08:13 PM
Natalie asks for Chelsia to be brought back in so she can evict her all over again!

Or not. But you know she was thinking about it.

"Live feed thread started"
Posted by vince3 on 03-26-08 at 08:15 PM
but I screwed up the title a little bit.... I'm not even sure what I was shooting for now......... I think I need some more rest......

"Chelsia's Exit"
Posted by samboohoo on 03-27-08 at 07:44 AM
Adam, get a spine.

Sheila, you have been rode hard and you're about to be put up wet.

Natalie, get an education.

OMH. As immature as she was, I had to laugh. That is one of the best exits I've ever seen. I have been waiting for someone to go out of a show like that for a long time. We always hear, "I'm gonna say . . . " but we never get it. Tonight we got it.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!