The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB#9, Episode 23 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-08, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB#9, Episode 23 ECST"
Please keep all discussions of the live vote out of one half of the remaining intact couples (even if it wasn't the original pairing of the couple.......) here until 11:00 EDT or until the flood of tears has subsided from the West Coast.........

Oh yeah, there will be an HoH competition, and hopefully they'll show the April Fool pranks that occured in the house, both by the hamsters and by the producers/????

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Crocodile Tears vince3 04-02-08 1
   RE: Crocodile Tears vince3 04-02-08 2
   RE: Crocodile Tears vince3 04-02-08 5
   RE: Crocodile Tears Snidget 04-02-08 11
 RE: BB#9, Episode 23 ECST Estee 04-02-08 3
   RE: BB#9, Episode 23 ECST vince3 04-02-08 4
 RE: BB#9, Episode 23 ECST J Slice 04-02-08 6
   RE: BB#9, Episode 23 ECST Estee 04-02-08 8
 So much lying... Estee 04-02-08 7
 RE: BB#9, Episode 23 ECST vince3 04-02-08 9
 He's gone! The evil is gone! Estee 04-02-08 10
 Spin out. Estee 04-02-08 12
 Pranks? What pranks? Estee 04-02-08 13
   RE: Pranks? What pranks? vince3 04-02-08 14
 *sigh* vince3 04-02-08 15
 Your new HoH: Estee 04-02-08 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-02-08, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Crocodile Tears"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-08 AT 07:17 PM (EST)

"I hope this works"

Josh appeared to have a breakdown and was gonna commit Jenicide (eating real food while on slop restriction) and had Adam "talk him off of the ledge".......

Natalie then reveals to Sharon that Josh is plotting against her and they fill in Sheila in as well..... they decide to form a female alliance (Ami would be so proud *sniff*)

Now Natalie is gonna try to convince the boys to join the winds to evict Josh...... we shall see.... (Ryan and Josh are in a "secret alliance")

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-02-08, 07:21 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Crocodile Tears"
It seems to be working right now........ will it be 3-1 with James still supporting Josh?

James seems to think that they are still keeping Josh......

DR time! Sheila wants to bond with Sharon. Ryan wants Sharon to stay because she'd be a good ally for him......

04-02-08, 07:28 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Crocodile Tears"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-08 AT 07:28 PM (EST)

Josh and the Chenbot finally speak. It might not be the first time tonight, either........

Looks like we might finally see a highlight reel of his outbursts...... just in time to talk to his parents......

Hmmmm, my posting aim is off tonight, that's not a good sign......

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-08, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Crocodile Tears"
Josh even calls them Crocodile Tears on his exit interview.

*high five*

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-08, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB#9, Episode 23 ECST"
We're about to hear a few words from Joshuah's mother.

So much for the theory that he was spontaneously generated by a pile of rotting compost.

04-02-08, 07:26 PM (EST)
4. "RE: BB#9, Episode 23 ECST"
*grumble raspberry rhubarb*

I.want.to.see.the.pratical.jokes, especially those from the BeeBees!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-08, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BB#9, Episode 23 ECST"
His mother...

she's so... not evil.

04-02-08, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BB#9, Episode 23 ECST"
I think the words we need for Joshuah's parents are 'mortally embarrassed.'

04-02-08, 07:31 PM (EST)
7. "So much lying..."
At this point, the hamsters should really be put on alert by where Julie's questions go. Forget about the answers: the guide questions are where the danger is.

Joshuah's mother wants to strangle him. Join. The. Club.

04-02-08, 07:40 PM (EST)
9. "RE: BB#9, Episode 23 ECST"
I now gotta hope that the HoH comp's questions will be about the pratical jokes...........

Anyways, the vote to evict is 3-1 to get rid of the Joshzillah, with James the only one voting to evict Sharon........

04-02-08, 07:40 PM (EST)
10. "He's gone! The evil is gone!"
And after that little speech, he totally deserves to go. Ideal F2 partner? Sure. But who can stand to be around him that long?

Did Adam actually look depressed to be casting that vote?

04-02-08, 07:49 PM (EST)
12. "Spin out."
Joshuah: 'Believe it or not, I'm a good person'.

I choose 'Not.'

04-02-08, 07:50 PM (EST)
13. "Pranks? What pranks?"
Sorry, Vince -- guess it'll fill out a slow Sunday if they need the time.

04-02-08, 07:55 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Pranks? What pranks?"
They.had.ratings.fricken.gold...... and they're wasting it!

*AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!*

By the way, when are we gonna see the Jury House?

04-02-08, 08:00 PM (EST)
15. "*sigh*"
I guess I should've expected this.......

The hide and go seek was allegedly taped when Matt was still in the house, so it was 2 weeks old when it was shown..........

Oh, Adam wins the HoH competition of "More or Less" by getting the last question right and the other two that were tied with him getting the question wrong.......... they were back in the Target (Hunting Lodge Version) Isolation Booths of Doom again......

04-02-08, 08:11 PM (EST)
16. "Your new HoH:"
Adam. (Instant nomination prediction: James & Sharon.) Finally, two people are making the 'I pass you the key, you pass it to me' strategy work -- and it's mostly unintentional.

Go figure.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •