URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID34
Thread Number: 1243
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"BB#9, Episode 23 ECST"

Posted by vince3 on 04-02-08 at 07:13 PM
Please keep all discussions of the live vote out of one half of the remaining intact couples (even if it wasn't the original pairing of the couple.......) here until 11:00 EDT or until the flood of tears has subsided from the West Coast.........

Oh yeah, there will be an HoH competition, and hopefully they'll show the April Fool pranks that occured in the house, both by the hamsters and by the producers/????

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Crocodile Tears"
Posted by vince3 on 04-02-08 at 07:17 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-08 AT 07:17 PM (EST)

"I hope this works"

Josh appeared to have a breakdown and was gonna commit Jenicide (eating real food while on slop restriction) and had Adam "talk him off of the ledge".......

Natalie then reveals to Sharon that Josh is plotting against her and they fill in Sheila in as well..... they decide to form a female alliance (Ami would be so proud *sniff*)

Now Natalie is gonna try to convince the boys to join the winds to evict Josh...... we shall see.... (Ryan and Josh are in a "secret alliance")

"RE: Crocodile Tears"
Posted by vince3 on 04-02-08 at 07:21 PM
It seems to be working right now........ will it be 3-1 with James still supporting Josh?

James seems to think that they are still keeping Josh......

DR time! Sheila wants to bond with Sharon. Ryan wants Sharon to stay because she'd be a good ally for him......

Posted by vince3 on 04-02-08 at 07:28 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-08 AT 07:28 PM (EST)

Josh and the Chenbot finally speak. It might not be the first time tonight, either........

Looks like we might finally see a highlight reel of his outbursts...... just in time to talk to his parents......

Hmmmm, my posting aim is off tonight, that's not a good sign......

Posted by Snidget on 04-02-08 at 07:47 PM
Josh even calls them Crocodile Tears on his exit interview.

*high five*

"RE: BB#9, Episode 23 ECST"
Posted by Estee on 04-02-08 at 07:22 PM
We're about to hear a few words from Joshuah's mother.

So much for the theory that he was spontaneously generated by a pile of rotting compost.

Posted by vince3 on 04-02-08 at 07:26 PM
*grumble raspberry rhubarb*

I.want.to.see.the.pratical.jokes, especially those from the BeeBees!

Posted by J Slice on 04-02-08 at 07:30 PM
His mother...

she's so... not evil.

Posted by Estee on 04-02-08 at 07:32 PM
I think the words we need for Joshuah's parents are 'mortally embarrassed.'

"So much lying..."
Posted by Estee on 04-02-08 at 07:31 PM
At this point, the hamsters should really be put on alert by where Julie's questions go. Forget about the answers: the guide questions are where the danger is.

Joshuah's mother wants to strangle him. Join. The. Club.

Posted by vince3 on 04-02-08 at 07:40 PM
I now gotta hope that the HoH comp's questions will be about the pratical jokes...........

Anyways, the vote to evict is 3-1 to get rid of the Joshzillah, with James the only one voting to evict Sharon........

"He's gone! The evil is gone!"
Posted by Estee on 04-02-08 at 07:40 PM
And after that little speech, he totally deserves to go. Ideal F2 partner? Sure. But who can stand to be around him that long?

Did Adam actually look depressed to be casting that vote?

"Spin out."
Posted by Estee on 04-02-08 at 07:49 PM
Joshuah: 'Believe it or not, I'm a good person'.

I choose 'Not.'

"Pranks? What pranks?"
Posted by Estee on 04-02-08 at 07:50 PM
Sorry, Vince -- guess it'll fill out a slow Sunday if they need the time.

"RE: Pranks? What pranks?"
Posted by vince3 on 04-02-08 at 07:55 PM
They.had.ratings.fricken.gold...... and they're wasting it!

*AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!*

By the way, when are we gonna see the Jury House?

"*sigh*"
Posted by vince3 on 04-02-08 at 08:00 PM
I guess I should've expected this.......

The hide and go seek was allegedly taped when Matt was still in the house, so it was 2 weeks old when it was shown..........

Oh, Adam wins the HoH competition of "More or Less" by getting the last question right and the other two that were tied with him getting the question wrong.......... they were back in the Target (Hunting Lodge Version) Isolation Booths of Doom again......

"Your new HoH:"
Posted by Estee on 04-02-08 at 08:11 PM
Adam. (Instant nomination prediction: James & Sharon.) Finally, two people are making the 'I pass you the key, you pass it to me' strategy work -- and it's mostly unintentional.

Go figure.