The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Amazing Race: Winners Edition Episode 1: And So It Begins ... Again"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

Belle Book 2190 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-15-11, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Amazing Race: Winners Edition Episode 1: And So It Begins ... Again"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-11 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

The camera shows us a park setting as we hear an all-familiar voice begin:

Phil (voice-over): Valley Forge Historical Park. Located in southeastern Pennsylvania, this is the site of the famous 1777-1778 winter encampment during the Revolutionary War. Now, it's the site from which eleven teams will depart on a race around the world.

We now see Phil as he continues:

Phil: But things are different this time -- all eleven teams were winning teams! Now we're going to find out just which team is the best of the best!

We see six minibuses as we hear Phil continue:

Phil (voice-over): Minibuses are taking the eleven teams to the starting line. The eleven teams are:

An all-male team is shown in the first minibus as Phil continues:

Phil (voice-over): Rob & Brennan; lawyers, friends and winners of the very first season of The Amazing Race!

Brennan (confessional): We ae so thrilled to be the very first winners of The Amazing Race!

Rob (confessional): But we are ten years older now. I wonder if we can keep up with some of the young guns?

Beside them are a co-ed team as Phil continues:

Phil (voice-over): Uchenna & Joyce, married and winners of Season 7!

Uchenna (confessional): Despite our problems in having children, we're still together!

Joyce (confessional): We're here to prove ourselves against the best of the best -- and have fun!

In the second mini-bus, we see another all-male team as Phil continues:

Phil (voice-over): Chris & Alex, lifelong friends and winners of Season 2.

Chris (confessional): We're so happy to have been asked back on the Race! We'll win again, that's for sure!

Alex (confessional): I hope so but we are about nine years older than we were when we won.

Beside them are another co-ed team as Phil continues:

Phil (voice-over): Nick & Starr, brother & sister and winners of Season 13.

Nick (confessional): We were the most dominant team in our season. But maybe not here.

Starr (confessional): We've got to up our game, since we're competing against the best of the best.

We see a third all-male team in the third minibus.

Phil (voice-over): B.J. & Tyler; best friends, hippies and winners of Season 9.

B.J. (confessional): We wanted to have fun -- and win -- last time. Now, we just want to win.

Tyler (confessional): I'm excited to have a second chance to win. I hope we don't blow it.

Beside them are another co-ed team.

Phil (voice-over): TK & Rachel, newly dating when they won in Season 12.

TK (confessional): I was a little nervous about the strength of our relationship when we won last time.

Rachel (confessional): Now that we know it survived, we can strengthen it as we race yet again.

The fourth minibus contains another all-male team.

Phil (voice-over): Tyler & James; former drug addicts, friends and models who won Season 10.

Tyler (confessional): Winning the Amazing Race was one of the best experiences of my life.

James (confessional): I think we can win it again. But we have more competition this time.

Beside them are an all-female team.

Phil (voice-over): Kisha & Jen, sisters who finished 4th in Season 14 but took care of their unfinished business by winning Season 18.

Kisha (confessional): We originally thought we weren't going to race again, since we took care of our unfinished business.

Jen (confessional): But how could we resist a chance to go up against the best of the best?

The fifth minibus contains a co-ed team.

Phil (voice-over): Megan & Cheyne, newlyweds who won Season 15 while they were dating.

Megan (confessional): After the Race, we started Custom Quest with Brian & Ericka, a company that produces Amazing Race-like events to help facilitate team-building and leadership for organizations and corporations.

Cheyne (confessional): We're newlyweds now but instead of going on our honeymoon, we're going on the Race!

Beside them are another all-female team.

Phil (voice-over): Nat & Kat; doctors, best friends and the first all-female team ever to win The Amazing Race when they competed in Season 17.

Nat (confessional): After the Race, I finished my residency and began my medical career in Scottsdale.

Kat (confessional): We're looking forward to testing ourselves again, this time against the best of the best.

The last minibus contains a co-ed Asian-American team.

Phil (voice-over): Tammy & Victor, lawyers and siblings who won Season 14.

Tammy (confessional): The best thing about winning the Race last time was seeing Victor acknowledge that I am an adult.

Victor (confessional): With our relationship better than ever, we're hoping to win yet again.

The eleven teams jog to the starting line.

Phil (voice-over): All these teams have what it takes to win the Race. (We see him now.) But which team can once again conjure up the right combination of strength, stamina, skills, brains and luck to win The Amazing Race?

He walks away, and we soon see him in front of the eleven teams.

Phil: In just a few moments, you will be embarking again on a race around the world. You've done this before, so we won't be making it easy on you. There are twelve legs on this edition of the Race. At the end of eleven of them, there is a Pit Stop. Eight of those legs are elimination legs, so you really want to get to the Pit Stop as fast as possible because if you do, you will be eliminated.

The teams look nervous, especially Rob & Brennan.

Phil (continuing): The older teams might not be familiar with this, but at the end of the first leg one team will get the Express Pass. The Express Pass will allow you to bypass a task that is difficult for you to complete, and it's good for any leg up until Leg 8.

Nat & Kat and Kisha & Jen are more excited than the others.

Phil: Your first clue is waiting for you on top of the bags you brought with you. When I say go, you will race to your bags, open up your envelope, and rush to marked cars. In the end, three teams will be racing to the finish line, and the first team to cross it will win 1 million dollars and be considered the best of the best.

Every team cheers.

Phil: Are you ready? (The teams say, "Yeah!") The world is waiting. Good luck ... travel safe ... GO!

All the teams rush past Phil and towards their bags. Tyler & James and Kisha & Jen are first to their bags, followed by Megan & Cheyne and Nick & Starr.

Tyler: Fly to LIMA, PERU!

James: Once there, make your way to La Iglesia de San Francisco.

Kisha: You may travel on one of two flights.

Jen: Continental Flight #8730/1874 and Delta Flight #861/151.

Megan: Seats are first-come, first serve.

Cheyne: There is room for only FOUR TEAMS on the Continental flight! Yikes!

Nick: You have $300 for this leg of the Race.

Starr: Let's go!

All the teams start running for the cars. Tyler & James and Kisha & Jen are the first teams to get in cars and drive off.

Kat: Let's go, Natty!

Nat: And so it begins ... again.

Okay, the teams are off to Lima, Peru. As I said, only four teams can get on the first flight to Lima -- which is the Continental one. I want you to decide which four teams will make it on the Continental Flight. I'll take votes until either tonight or tomorrow. The teams with the most votes will get on the first flight, while the others will fall behind.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edit... vince3 05-15-11 1
   RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edit... Belle Book 05-15-11 2
 RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edit... ARnutz 05-16-11 3
   RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edit... Belle Book 05-16-11 4
 RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edit... Belle Book 05-16-11 5
   RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edit... vince3 05-16-11 7
   RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edit... ARnutz 05-17-11 8
 RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edit... Estee 05-16-11 6
 RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edit... Belle Book 05-17-11 9
   RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edit... vince3 05-17-11 10
   RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edit... Max Headroom 05-18-11 11
 RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edit... Belle Book 05-18-11 12
   RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edit... vince3 05-19-11 13
   RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edit... Estee 05-19-11 14
   RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edit... Max Headroom 05-19-11 15
   RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edit... Belle Book 05-22-11 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 16821 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-15-11, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edition Episode 1: And So It Begins ... Again"
Nat/Kat won Season 17, not 16...

How about Nat/Kat, BJ/Tyler, Megan/Cheyne, and and Uchenna/Joyce to get the first flight...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-15-11, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edition Episode 1: And So It Begins ... Again"
Thanks for the info. I corrected it.

Okay, Nat & Kat, B.J. & Tyler, Megan & Cheyne and Uchenna & Joyce each have a vote to getting on the first flight. I'd like more votes by tomorrow afternoon (when I'll be able to get on). However, I think Nat & Kat have a good chance of getting on the first flight -- and I certainly want them to do so! However, I'm not planning on voting unless there are any ties from now on. So please, more votes!

ARnutz 13418 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-11, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edition Episode 1: And So It Begins ... Again"
Oh what fun!!!

I choose: Nick/Starr, Nat/Kat, Megan/Cheyne, and and Uchenna/Joyce

I've been 2 Patched!

05-16-11, 07:07 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edition Episode 1: And So It Begins ... Again"
Thanks, ARnutz!

Okay then -- Megan & Cheyne, Nat & Kat and Uchenna & Joyce are going to be on the first flight! BJ & Tyler and Nick & Starr are in a tie for the last spot -- so I'll have it be a race between them for the last spot -- and I'll break the tie in the next part.

05-16-11, 08:59 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edition Episode 1: And So It Begins ... Again"
Okay, thanks to two voters three teams are going to be on the first flight. Two more have one vote each, and I'm breaking the tie in this part:

We get the usual montage, with the teams in the following order: Tyler & James, Megan & Cheyne, Kisha & Jen, BJ & Tyler, Tammy & Victor, Rob & Brennan, Uchenna & Joyce, Chris & Alex, Nat & Kat, TK & Rachel and Nick & Starr.

Tyler is driving and James is looking at the map. Kisha & Jen are right behind them.

Tyler: We have to go to Philadelphia National Airport.

James: Yeah. I'm trying to find it on the map, Tyler.

Kisha: The first flight departs at 2:30 pm.

Jen: And the second one departs at 3 pm.

We then see Megan & Cheyne, with Nick & Starr right behind them.

Megan: We need to get directions at the first gas station.

Cheyne: I'm looking for a gas station right now.

Nick: We're following Megan & Cheyne.

Starr: Hopefully we'll get on the first flight.

Back at the park, one team's having a real hard time.

Chris: The damn trunk is stuck!

We see that they're the only ones left in the parking lot.

Alex: Damnit! We're in last!

Phil (voice-over): If a car breaks down through no fault of the team, a replacement will be provided. However, the team won't get a time credit for this unlucky situation.

We see Chris & Alex get a replacement car, place their trunks in it and drive off. Meanwhile, in the middle of the pack:

B.J.: Let's stop off at a gas station.

Tyler: Yeah. This map isn't too good.

Nat & Kat see a police officer who had stopped a speeding vehicle and stop to ask directions as TK & Rachel and Tammy & Victor pass by.

Nat: Hi there. Could you please tell us the best way to get to the Philadelphia International Airport?

Policewoman: Sure. You're near PA 23. You have to turn right onto PA 23 East, then turn left after 2.8 miles onto PA 23 West. From there, you merge onto US 422 East, then keep left at a fork and follow the signs till you merge onto I-76 East. Then you take Exit 331A so you can get onto I-476 South. Once on there, you need to look for the signs for I-95 North and go there. Then take Exit 10, keep right at the fork, and finally take a slight right after 292 feet. The airport will be on the left.

Kat: Thanks! (As they leave): Let's hope we got the right directions, Natty.

Joyce: Let's follow Nat & Kat.

Uchenna: Whatever you say, honey.

Rob: We need to get directions.

Brennan: I'm right behind you.

Meanwhile, we see Megan & Cheyne, Nick & Starr, B.J. & Tyler, TK & Rachel and Tammy & Victor all at a gas station. They are all getting the same info from the gas station attendant that Nat & Kat got from the policewoman.

Megan: Thanks a lot!

Cheyne: Yeah, thanks!

As they get into their car and prepare to drive off, we see Nat & Kat and Uchenna & Joyce pass by the gas station! Nick & Starr are right behind Megan & Cheyne.

Nick: We saw B.J. & Tyler arriving, along with TK & Rachel as we were getting directions.

Starr: We need to get there ahead of them!

B.J.: We got great directions!

Tyler: Yeah. But we need to hustle!

Meanwhile, Tyler & James and Kisha & Jen have stopped at a different gas station, where they are getting the very same directions that the others got.

Tyler: Thanks.

James: Yeah.

As both teams get outside:

Kisha: I think I saw two cars pass by!

Jen: I sure hope they aren't our competiors!

They jump into their cars but as they get moving, we see two more cars pass by -- these two carrying Megan & Cheyne and Nick & Starr. Meanwhile:

TK: I think a car just passed us!

Rachel: It's Tammy & Victor!

Tammy: We've got to catch up!

Victor: I know! I'm trying!

Back at the gas station:

Brennan: Thanks for the directions.

Rob: Too bad we won't be making the first flight.

They get going, and soon we see Chris & Alex arrive at the same gas store.

Chris: Thanks for the directions!

Alex: I hope our luck's better now.

Some time later:

Nat: There's the sign!

Kat: We're at the airport!

Uchenna: I think we're in second.

Joyce: Wow! How did that happen?

Megan: I see the sign, Cheyne.

Cheyne: I'm turning in now.

Nick: There is B.J. & Tyler.

Starr: We must keep ahead of them!

Tyler: I see Nick & Starr ahead!

B.J.: I'm following them, Tyler!

We see Nat & Kat and Uchenna & Joyce unload their backpacks and rush to the shuttle. As the shuttle approaches, we see Megan & Cheyne, Nick & Starr and B.J. & Tyler all arrive. Nat & Kat and Uchenna & Joyce get onboard the shuttle as the other three teams rush to catch up. But suddenly:

Starr: Damn! I tripped!

Nick: Are you okay, Starr?

As Nick helps Starr up, Megan & Cheyne and B.J. & Tyler get on the shuttle.

Starr: I'm fine. The shuttle will be leaving!

Nick: Hey! WAIT FOR US!

B.J.: NO, NO! DON'T WAIT!

Tyler: Yeah. GET GOING!

And the shuttle leaves. Starr began crying in disappointment and Nick had to console them as they were joined by Tyler & James, Kisha & Jen and Tammy & Victor.

Megan: We're heading to the Continental terminal.

Cheyne: Yeah, we have a flight there to catch.

Back at the shuttle location:

Tyler: So we're all getting on the Delta flight.

James: How did we fall behind like that?

Kisha: We should've gotten directions sooner.

Jen: We'll just have to hurry when we get to Lima.

TK & Rachel join them as they all get on the next shuttle. The first shuttle arrives at the Continental Airlines terminal and all four teams quickly disembark. Since Nat & Kat and Uchenna & Joyce were the first teams to arrive, Megan & Cheyne and B.J. & Tyler allow them to lead the way to the ticket counter.

Continental Ticket Agent: How may I help you?

Nat: We need tickets on the Continental Flight to Lima, please.

Uchenna: We also need tickets.

Megan: As do we.

B.J.: And so do we!

The ticket agent quickly processes the tickets.

Kat: Thank you so much! (Nat & Kat are first on the flight.)

Joyce: Thanks! We're on the first flight!

Cheyne: Thank you.

Tyler: So far, so good.

We then see the teams on the second flight getting to know each other -- although two teams already know each other.

Victor: So you won your second time around!

Kisha: Yeah. It was awesome to win!

Tammy: We knew you were a threat. That's why we U-Turned you.

Jen: I'm not surprised, honestly.

Rob: Your trunk was stuck?

Chris: Yeah. It was awful!

Alex: But we got here.

Brennan: And so did we.

As we see the first plane prepare to board, we see the teams doing confessionals.

Nat: Being on the first plane gives us some advantages.

Kat: But we need to maintain our lead and not get lost.

Uchenna: Being on the first flight really helped us!

Joyce: Yeah, we need all the advantages we can get.

Megan: So far, so good. We're in the front.

Cheyne: Now all we need to do is stay ahead.

B.J.: I'm sorry Starr tripped, but it helped us!

Tyler: Yeah, better them than us.

The flight takes off with all four teams on board. Now, the teams on the last flight are boarding, and we hear some of them are doing confessionals.

TK: I think we need to pick up the pace.

Rachel: Yeah, we're near the back now.

Tyler: We screwed up and are near the back.

James: But hopefully we can make up time.

The second flight takes off with all seven teams on board.

Okay, I chose to have B.J. & Tyler get on the first flight, beating out Nick & Starr. Now, here's the next part. The next part will take place in Lima and end at a bus terminal where the teams will have to take one of two chartered buses to Cuzco. Six teams can get on the first bus, and five will be in a five-way tie for last. The first four teams will have a half-hour advantage over the other seven, and will get on the first bus as a result. However, I want you to decide which two of the seven teams on the second flight will join B.J. & Tyler, Megan & Cheyne, Nat & Kat and Uchenna & Joyce on the first bus. The seven teams are as follows:

Chris & Alex,
Kisha & Jen,
Nick & Starr,
Rob & Brennan,
TK & Rachel,
Tammy & Victor
& Tyler & James.

I'll take votes until tomorrow night, and the teams with the most votes will join the four on the first flight on the first bus. So please vote!

05-16-11, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edition Episode 1: And So It Begins ... Again"
I'll go with TK/Rachel and Tammy/Victor to catch up to the early flight group and make the first bus...

ARnutz 13418 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-11, 06:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edition Episode 1: And So It Begins ... Again"
Nick/Starr and TK/Rachel

Estee 46247 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-11, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edition Episode 1: And So It Begins ... Again"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-11 AT 10:46 PM (EST)

Negotiating through Peru... this would be a good time to have a pair of first-out self-titled hillbillies with you, but no such luck on an all-winners edition. I'm going to say old age and reality treachery/experience take out youth and skill: Rob & Brennan catch up through Taxi Magic while Nick has Starr charm their way out of half the fare.

05-17-11, 09:09 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edition Episode 1: And So It Begins ... Again"
Okay, four teams got at least one vote, but two got two votes and thus will make it onto the first chartered bus. Here is the next part:

It's 5:20 am. The Continental Flight arrives and all four teams rush off the plane and hurry to get taxis. B.J. & Tyler emerge from the interior first and spot a taxi.

B.J.: La Iglesia de San Francisco, por favor.

Tyler: Do you know where that is?

First Taxi Driver: Si.

The taxi takes off as Nat & Kat emerge and find another taxi. They speak to the driver in Spanish.

Nat: Necessitamos ir al Convento de San Francisco, por favor. (Translation: "We need to go to the Convent of San Francisco.")

Kat (confessional): We learned on the flight that the real name of the church is the Convento de San Francisco.

Megan & Cheyne emerge next and grab a taxi.

Megan: La Iglesia de San Francisco, por favor.

Cheyne: I hope he knows where he's going.

Uchenna & Joyce are the last team to emerge and grab a taxi.

Uchenna: Convento de San Francisco, por favor.

Joyce (confessional): Nat & Kat told us the real name of the church. I think they want to help us because we're weaker.

On the way:

B.J.: Uh-oh. The driver's calling someone. Not good.

Tyler: I don't think he knows where he's going. That's bad.

We then see the exterior of the church, and we see a taxi pull up. The team inside jumps out, asks their driver to wait, and rushes inside. Inside a beautiful library:

Nat: There it is! (Opens a clue envelope.) "Make your way to the Parque de las Leyendas!"

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now make their way to the Parque de las Leyendas, which is the home of a zoo, a botanical garden and the ancient city of Maranga. It is here that teams will find their next clue.

Kat: Let's go! (They return to their taxi.) We need to go to the Parque de las Leyendas, por favor.

The taxi driver seems to understand and the doctors are on their way. Soon, another taxi arrives and a couple goes inside:

Uchenna: "Make your way to the Parque de las Leyendas."

Joyce: Let's get going.

The married couple hurries out and as they tell their driver where they need to go, a third taxi arrives. The couple inside rush in and find the cluebox:

Megan: "Make your way to the Parque de las Leyendas."

Cheyne: Let's go! We're behind at least one team!

They too go on their way. Not long after, B.J. & Tyler arrive:

B.J.: At least we got a bad taxi driver while we were ahead.

Tyler: "Make your way to the Parque de las Leyendas." Let's go!

The Hippies are soon on their way as well. We cut to the park and to the entrance to the zoo, where one team finds the cluebox.

Nat: "Head to the Cruz del Sur Southern Bus Terminal."

Kat: "Then take one of two chartered buses to CUZCO!"

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now make their way to the Cruz del Sur Southern Bus Terminal and take one of two chartered buses to Cuzco, the capital of the Incan Empire. Once in Cuzco, teams must find the Museo del Sitio del Qoricancha, where they'll find their next clue. The chartered buses depart at 8 AM and 9 AM, but the first bus has room for only six teams and tickets are first-come, first-serve.

Nat & Kat rush out and head to the Southern Bus Terminal. Soon, the second team arrives at the zoo:

Uchenna: "Head to the Cruz del Sur Southern Bus Terminal."

Joyce: We're heading to Cuzco again -- this time, by bus!

As they return to their taxi, the third team arrives:

Megan: "Head to the Cruz del Sur Southern Bus Terminal."

Cheyne: I guess we're taking a bus trip. Let's go, Megan.

They follow Uchenna & Joyce out of the park. Finally, B.J. & Tyler arrive:

B.J.: "Take one of two chartered buses to Cuzco."

Tyler: We can get on the first one if we hurry!

They scramble to get to the terminal as we see the second plane arrive and all the teams scramble to get taxis.

TK: We need to go to the Convento de San Francisco!

Rachel: And we need to get there as fast as possible!

Nick: The Convento de San Francisco, por favor.

Starr: Good thing I didn't sprain anything when I tripped.

Tyler: La Iglesia de San Francisco, please.

James: And hurry! Rapido!

Tammy: We must go to the Convento de San Francisco!

Victor: Rapido! Andale!

Kisha: Damn! Four other teams beat us!

Jen: The Convento de San Francisco, please.

Rob: We've got to go to the Convento de San Francisco.

Brennan: We'll pay you 20 dollars if you hurry!

Chris: This just isn't our leg, Alex!

Alex: La Iglesia de San Francisco!

We then cut to the Southern Bus Terminal, where a sign-up sheet is waiting. One team arrives:

Nat: We're on the first bus! (She signs their names.)

Kat: Unless something goes horribly wrong, we're safe.

We see two more taxis arrive and the teams rush towards the sign-up sheet:

Joyce: We can get on the first bus! (She signs their names.)

Megan: And so can we! (She signs her & Cheyne's names.)

Uchenna: However, the bus ride will take 24 hours!

Cheyne: Well, at least we'll have a lot of down time.

We then cut back to the church, where the first team from the second flight arrives:

TK: "Make your way to the Parque de las Leyendas."

Rachel: We'd better hurry! The others are coming!

And indeed, the second team from that flight arrives:

Nick: "Make your way to the Parque de las Leyendas."

Starr: Wish we could stay and take a look at this place!

We then cut to the bus terminal, where B.J. & Tyler are:

B.J.: Yes! We're on the first bus!

Tyler: And it leaves an hour before the second one!

We then cut back to the church, where the seventh team arrives:

Tammy: "Make your way to the Parque de las Leyendas."

Victor: Let's hope our taxi driver knows where it is.

As they leave, another taxi arrives:

Jen: "Make your way to the Parque de las Leyendas."

Kisha: Well, we'd better get moving, Jen.

They rush off. Soon thereafter, two taxis arrive at the same time and both teams get their clues.

Tyler: That stupid driver didn't know where to go!

James: "Make your way to the Parque de las Leyendas."

Rob: "Make your way to the Parque de las Leyendas."

Brennan: Let's get going! We can't get eliminated!

Finally, the last team arrives:

Chris: We're probably in last place, Alex.

Alex: We're heading to the Parque de las Leyendas.

We then cut to the zoo entrance.

TK: "Head to the Cruz del Sur Southern Bus Terminal."

Rachel: We need to get on that first chartered bus!

Nick: We're heading to Cuzco, sis!

Starr: We must get on that first bus!

Tammy: We're going to a bus terminal!

Victor: And we're heading to Cuzco!

Jen: "Head to the Cruz del Sur Southern Bus Terminal."

Kisha: "Seats are first-come, first-serve!" Let's go!

Tyler: Thank God we chose to follow Rob & Brennan!

James: Yeah. I think our taxi driver is clueless.

Rob: "Head to the Cruz del Sur Southern Bus Terminal."

Brennan: We're probably getting on the second bus.

Chris: We're heading to Cuzco by bus!

Alex: And probably on the second bus.

We then cut to the bus terminal, where four teams wait. Then a fifth team arrives:

TK: There's two spots available, Rachel!

Rachel: Great! We're on the first bus! (She signs their names down on the 8 AM slot.)

Two teams rush in at about the same time, but one gets to the sign-up sheet first:

Nick: Yes! There's one slot left!

Starr: We're getting on the first bus!

Tammy: Damn! We barely missed the first bus!

Victor: Hopefully, we'll avoid elimination.

We then hear the others do confessionals.

Kisha: Being on the second bus isn't fun, but it's okay -- at least for now.

Jen: We don't need to come in first. We just need to avoid coming in last.

Tyler: I think we'll be safe this round.

James: Yeah, our strength will help us.

Rob: We're on the last bus -- and in trouble.

Brennan: Yeah. We can't be the first to go home!

Chris: Murphy's Law was in play this leg.

Alex: Let's just hope tomorrow's a brand-new day.

Okay, the next section will have the Roadblock and the Pit Stop in Machu Picchu, where one team will win the Express Pass and one team will be eliminated. It's your job to decide which team from the first bus will win the Express Pass (as I don't think the teams on the second bus will catch up), and which team from the second bus will be eliminated (as I don't think teams from the first bus will fall so far behind that they're in danger of being eliminated.) I'll take votes until tomorrow night and the team from the first bus with the most votes will win the Express Pass, while the team from the second bus with the most votes will be eliminated.

05-17-11, 10:55 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edition Episode 1: And So It Begins ... Again"
All right... *cracks knuckles*

Win the leg and the Express Pass: Hippies, BJ/Tyler

Last to arrive and eliminated: Rob/Brennan

Max Headroom 8536 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-11, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edition Episode 1: And So It Begins ... Again"
Leg/Express Pass winners: Megan/Cheyne
Last to arrive/Philiminated: Jen/Kisha

05-18-11, 10:56 PM (EST)
12. "RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edition Episode 1: And So It Begins ... Again"
I have a tie between two teams for the one who would win the Express Pass, and a tie between two other teams for the one who will be Philiminated. I'm going to choose one team that Vince3 chose, and one team that Max Headroom chose:

At 8 am, the first bus arrived at Terminal Terrestre. All six teams disembarked and scrambled to get taxis.

Megan: The Museo del Sitio del Qoricancha, por favor!

B.J.: The Museo del Sitio del Qoricancha! Rapido!

Nick: We need to go to the Museo del Sitio del Qoricancha.

TK: Take us to the Museo del Sitio del Qoricancha, please.

Nat: We must go to the Museo del Sitio del Qoricancha as fast as possible, please.

Joyce: The Museo del Sitio del Qoricancha. And hurry!

As the taxis drive towards the museum, we see two taxis getting near a third one. One of the trailing taxis passes the one that was in front:

Rachel: Yes! We're in third now! We need to stay there!

Starr: Here comes Nat & Kat! Please keep ahead of them!

But Nat & Kat's taxk passes Nick & Starr's and then passes the one which carries TK & Rachel.

Kat: We're in third now! Our taxi driver's awesome! He's really the man!

We then see the first taxi arrive at the museum.

Cheyne: "Now go on foot to the Qoricancha Temple."

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now make their way on foot to the Qoricancha or Sun Temple. It is at the bottom of the temple where teams will find their next clue.

The newlyweds pay their driver and then hurry off as the next team arrives and reads the clue.

Tyler: We've got to pay our driver before we can go.

They pay and as they're leaving, the next team arrives.

Nat: The clue says we must travel on foot, Kat.

Nat & Kat pay their driver and as they leave, the next team arrives and finds the clue.

TK: "Go on foot to the Qoricancha Temple."

As they're paying their driver, the fifth team arrives. TK & Rachel leave as Nick & Starr read their clue.

Nick: We can't take a taxi there, Starr.

They pay their driver and then hurry off. Finally Uchenna & Joyce arrive.

Uchenna: So we must go to the temple on foot.

They jog off. We then cut to the temple, where the first team finds the clue box.

Megan: Roadblock! "Who loves the sun?"

Phil: A Roadblock is a task that only one person may perform. In this Roadblock, that person must take part in a traditional Incan festival called the Inti Raymi or Sun Festival. The teammate must choose a replica of a golden throne with an actor dressed up as the Sapa Inca, or great ruler, on it and then must help others carry the Sapa Inca through the streets to the fortress of Sacsayhuamán, where their partner will be waiting. There the actor playing the Sapa Inca will hand the team their next clue.

Cheyne: I think I should do this one.

He chooses a throne and he joins three others to help carry the actor. As they leave, the next team arrives.

B.J.: Which one of us loves the sun?

Tyler: I think this is your task.

B.J. chooses a second throne and as he leaves with three others, the next team arrives.

Kat: Roadblock! I think I'll do it, Natty.

She chooses a third throne and helps lift it in preparation for the trip. The fourth team arrives.

Rachel: I see chairs. You do it, TK.

TK picks a fourth throne and he leaves with others to carry the Sapu Inca as the fifth team arrives.

Starr: I think you'd better take this one.

Nick chooses a fifth throne and goes to do the task as Starr is taken to the fortress -- as were Megan, Tyler, Nat and Rachel. Finally, Uchenna & Joyce arrive.

Uchenna: It's a Roadblock, Joyce.

Joyce: You should take this one.

Uchenna takes a throne and moves to carry it along with three others. We see the people on the Roadblock carrying the actors through the streets.

Cheyne: Wow! This is a great way to see Cuzco!

B.J.: I'm really enjoying the trip!

Kat: This isn't very easy, but I'm doing fine.

TK: Too bad I can't take the time to see Cuzco.

Nick: I'm glad Starr's not doing this task!

Uchenna: At least I'm not in last place.

We then cut to Sacsayhuamán where Megan, Tyler, Nat, Rachel, Starr and Joyce are all waiting. Finally, one throne is seen and the people carrying it set the throne down. One of the people carrying it joins their partner.

Sapu Inca #1: Here is your next clue.

Megan: Make your way to the next Pit Stop: Machu Picchu!

Phil (voice-over): Teams must now head to the Cusco airport and take a special helicopter to Aquas Calientes. From there, they must walk up to the ruins of Machu Picchu. This cultural site, possibly meant to be a country resort for the Incan elite, is the Pit Stop for this leg of the Race. The last team to check in here will be eliminated.

Megan & Cheyne begin their descent back down as the next group arrives, including one Roadblocker.

Tyler: We're heading to Machu Picchu!

He & B.J. begin the descent as Nat notices her partner coming with the others in her procession.

Nat: Going to Machu Picchu will be awesome!

As she & Kat begin their descent, we see another litter coming, supported by four guys.

Rachel: The next Pit Stop is Machu Picchu!

Starr and Joyce wait but soon one stops waiting:

Starr: Make your way to -- MACHU PICCHU!

Nick & Starr head down as Joyce waits for her husband. Finally he arrives.

Joyce: You did a good job, Uchenna.

Having gotten their clue, they head down as well. Once down at the bottom, all the teams get taxis to the Cusco airport. One gets there first.

Megan: This is the only way to go!

Gradually, the others start arriving:

B.J.: I'm looking forward to this!

As Nat & Kat's helicopter ascends into the air:

Kat: You don't see sights like this everyday!

TK: Amazing! Absolutely amazing!

Nick: We've got quite a view.

Joyce: We're safe for now.

We then see the second bus arrive and see the requisite rush for taxis to the museum. One team gets there first:

Tammy: "Now go on foot to the Qoricancha Temple."

Tyler: We're heading on foot, James!

Kisha: The clue doesn't say we take a taxi.

Chris: Things are a little better for us.

Rob: We're in last. We must hurry!

We see the teams hurrying through the streets as we see a helicopter touching down in Aquas Calientes. Megan & Cheyne rush out and start looking for someone to help them find the route buses use, as they can walk the route. Meanwhile, teams back in Cusco arrive at the temple.

Victor: Roadblock. I'm doing this one, sis.

James: I think you should do this one.

Jen: I have more strength. I'll do this.

Alex: I think you should do this, Chris.

Brennan: Roadblock! I'll do it.

We then see a second helicopter arrive at Aquas Calientes. B.J. & Tyler jump out and rush to find the bus route. A few minutes later, Nat & Kat arrive and they look for someone who knows where the bus route is. They are followed by TK & Rachel and Nick & Starr. Just then, we cut to Sacsayhuamán, where various teammates are reunited.

Tammy: Make your way to the next Pit Stop.

Tyler: MACHU PICCHU! Wow!

Kisha: I'm looking forward to it.

Chris: We're not in last. Let's go!

Rob: Let's hope we get a good taxi.

As they all head down the mountain, we see Uchenna & Joyce's helicopter land and they too begin looking for a local to help them. We then cut back to Cusco, where the trailing teams get cabs to the airport, get into helicopters, and fly off. Back near Machu Picchu, we see the front teams heading up the bus route. Finally, we see the Sun Gate, where a mat is waiting with Phil and a Native American on it. One team rushes to the mat and lands on it.

Native Greeter: Welcome to Machu Picchu!

Cheyne: Thank you. Now what?

Phil: Megan & Cheyne, you are team number one! (Megan & Cheyne cheer, hug and kiss.) And I have some good news for you. As the winners of this leg of the race, you have won a trip for two from Travelocity to Cozumel! You'll stay six days and five nights at the beautiful Villas El Encanto. You can enjoy a wonderful massage in their bamboo garden, take snorkeling and scuba diving trips, and take trips to the Punta Sur National Park, and Chankanaab Ecological Park. And you can enjoy all this after the Race!

Megan: And we have the Express Pass!

Phil: Yes, you have the Express Pass, which you can use to bypass a task up until Leg 8.

Cheyne: This would be a perfect honeymoon for us!

A few minutes later, we see another team arrive.

Phil: B.J. & Tyler, you are team number two.

Tyler: We'd rather have been in first, but we'll take it.

Soon, a third team arrives, with a fourth team rushing up behind them. But the third team reaches the mat first:

Phil: Nat & Kat, you are team number three. (Nat & Kat hug.) TK & Rachel, you are team number four.

Nat: We'll get first another time. I'm happy with third.

Rachel: And I'm happy to be near the top.

Soon, a fifth team arrives.

Phil: Nick & Starr, you're team number five.

Starr: Well, we had a pretty good day after all.

We then see a helicopter landing and see a team disembark as we see the sixth team arrive.

Phil: Uchenna & Joyce, you are team number six.

Uchenna: Better in sixth than in last, right?

We then see more helicopters land, with teams disembarking. We see a montage of teams rushing up the bus route. Tyler & James gains on Tammy & Victor but the siblings come in first:

Phil: Tammy & Victor, you are team number seven.

Victor: Not what we wanted, but we'll take it.

Tammy: Yeah. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Soon, the eighth team arrives.

Phil: Tyler & James, you are team number eight.

Tyler: That's not great.

James: At least it's not last.

Then the ninth team arrives:

Phil: Kisha & Jen, you are team number nine.

Kisha: Well, things could have been better for us.

Jen: But the leg we need to win is the last one.

Finally, we see Chris & Alex and Rob & Brennan struggling up the mountain before one team arrives:

Phil: Chris and Alex ... you are team number ten!

Chris: Team number TEN?!

Alex: We're still alive!

Rob & Brennan finally struggle in.

Native Greeter: Welcome to Machu Picchu.

Rob (wearily): Thank you.

Phil: Rob & Brennan, you are the last team to arrive.

Brennan: We figured that.

Phil: I'm sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the Race.

Brennan: It sucks. It really sucks.

Rob: Being the first winning team out's a bad way to go.

Brennan: However, we'll always have each other, right?

Rob: Yeah. We still have each other.

They hug and walk away hand-in-hand.

Okay, I decided to have Megan & Cheyne win and because I like Kisha & Jen more, I decided to have Rob & Brennan be eliminated from the Race. The bus trip down to Aquas Calientes and then the train trip back to Cusco will be equalizers -- and there will be two flights to the next destination -- Sao Paulo. I want you to decide which five teams will be on the first flight to Sao Paulo. I'll take votes until tomorrow night. The teams with the most votes will be on the first flight.

05-19-11, 00:11 AM (EST)
13. "RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edition Episode 1: And So It Begins ... Again"
All right, let's have the standings get shuffled: Nat/Kat, Chris/Alex, Tyler/James, Kisha/Jen, and Tammy/Victor are the ones to catch that first flight out...

Estee 46247 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-11, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edition Episode 1: And So It Begins ... Again"
Experience means nada. (So sayeth the Trotters.)

Let's see... reshuffle to Nick % Starr, Kisha & Jen (risky connection?), Uchenna & Joyce (hitch with a Trekkie), TK & Rachel, and BJ & Tyler (initial wars).

Max Headroom 8536 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-11, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edition Episode 1: And So It Begins ... Again"
First flight - Megan & Cheyne, Tyler & James, Nat & Kat, Nick & Starr, Uchenna & Joyce.

05-22-11, 04:27 PM (EST)
16. "RE: The Amazing Race: Winners Edition Episode 1: And So It Begins ... Again"
I forgot to do the usual Elimination Station activities. I'll do it now:

We see Table Mountain in the background as a plane arrives in Cape Town, South Africa. Rob & Brennan disembark, get into a limo and drive off.

Brennan: I'm glad we're returning to South Africa.

Rob: But we wish it wasn't as an eliminated team.

They're driven out of the city, and we get a glimpse of some of the sights. Finally, we see the limo pull up in front of a manor built in the traditional Cape Dutch style with warm sunshine colors.

Driver: This is the Birkenhead Manor Boutique Guest House.

Brennan: It's so pretty!

Rob: On the outside at least.

They take their bags inside and check in before being taken to their room.

Employee: Each room is equipped with a television, mini-bar, safe, desk and chairs, heated towel rails, hairdryer, bathroom amenities, and bathroom and pool towels.

They then go inside and take a look at the Standard room, which has a Queen bed.

Rob: This is lovely!

Brennan: It's perfect!

The lawyers who are best friends unpack and then go out to the lounge and cosy bar, where they sit down and enjoy a drink.

Brennan: At least this time we can just relax!

Rob: And plan what we'll do while we're here.

They ask for and receive a list of things they can do while in Cape Town. The guys decide that they're going to just swim in the pool for the first day as they're pretty tired already.

Later while relaxing at the pool:

Rob: Who do you think will be joining us here?

Brennan: I don't know. Maybe Chris & Alex.

Rob: Or Tammy & Victor. They're not too strong.

Brennan: But that depends on how they do next leg.

Rob: At least it probably won't be Tyler & James.

Brennan: Or Kisha & Jen. Both are strong teams.

Later, they have something to eat before turning into bed.

Future editions of Elimination Station coming up soon.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •