The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Coming very soon: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edition!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

Belle Book 2171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-13-11, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Coming very soon: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edition!"
I've been a huge fan of The Amazing Race ever since the second season (I began watching towards the end of the first one). I've seen many teams go on, seen almost all of them get Philiminated, seen some make it to the finale and fall short, and seen eighteen teams win. But while we've liked some of the winning teams, disliked others, and been neutral on still others, we don't know which team is the best of the best.

We'll find that out this summer. Seventeen of the winning teams have a chance to return for a special Winner's Edition of The Amazing Race! Only the Linz Family is ineligible to return because they were a four-sibling team. However, only eleven of the remaining seventeen teams will have a chance to come back for a second shot at winning!

That's where you come in. You will decide which six teams do not make it back onto the Race. The seventeen teams are:

Rob & Brennan (Friends, from Season 1),
Chris & Alex (Lifelong Friends from Season 2),
Flo & Zach (Friends from Season 3),
Reichen & Chip (Dating or Married at the time, Season 4),
Chip & Kim (Married Parents, Season 5),
Freddie & Kendra (Dating, Season 6),
Uchenna & Joyce (Married, Season 7),
B.J. & Tyler (Hippies, Season 9),
Tyler & James (Recovering Drug Addicts, Season 10),
Eric & Danielle (Dating at the time, All-Stars),
T.K. & Rachel (Dating, Season 12),
Nick & Starr (Dating, Season 13),
Tammy & Victor (Siblings, Season 14),
Megan & Cheyne (Newly Married, Dating in Season 15),
Dan & Jordan (Brothers, Season 16),
Nat & Kat (Doctors & Friends, Season 17) &
LaKisha & Jen (Sisters, Season 18 Unfinished Business).

I'll take votes until tomorrow night at the very earliest. The teams with the most votes will not be asked to come back. I have a good feeling we won't be seeing either Flo & Zach or Eric & Danielle this time around, but I don't know who else won't come back for a second win. However, my personal choices for the ones who won't come back (besides Eric & Danielle and Flo & Zach) are Reichen & Chip (because they're not involved with each other any more), Freddie & Kendra (I didn't like them all that much), Nick & Starr (boring) and B.J. & Tyler (have to choose some team).

So come and vote!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Coming very soon: The Amazing ... vince3 05-14-11 1
   RE: Coming very soon: The Amazing ... Belle Book 05-14-11 2
 RE: Coming very soon: The Amazing ... Starshine 05-14-11 3
 RE: Coming very soon: The Amazing ... Belle Book 05-14-11 4
   RE: Coming very soon: The Amazing ... dabo 05-14-11 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 16717 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-14-11, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Coming very soon: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edition!"
Do Not Want: FloZach, Eric/Danielle, Rob/Brennan, Chip/Kim, Uchenna/Joyce, Megan/Cheyne
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-14-11, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Coming very soon: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edition!"
Okay, I need more votes!

Starshine 3766 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-14-11, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Coming very soon: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edition!"
Do not want Chex,Chex,Chex,Chex,Chex or Chex

If I have to pick more than one team then Chex, Chip & Kim, Freddie & Kendra, Eric & Danielle, T.K. & Rachel, or Dan & Jordan

05-14-11, 08:46 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Coming very soon: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edition!"
Because I also cast a vote, the following teams are out for now:

Chip & Kim (2 votes),
Eric & Danielle (all 3 votes),
Flo & Zach (2 votes) &
Freddie & Kendra (2 votes).

B.J. & Tyler, Chris & Alex (presumably Chex), Dan & Jordan, Megan & Cheyne, Nick & Starr, Reichen & Chip, Rob & Brennan, T.K. & Rachel and Uchenna & Joyce all have one vote. Thus, two people from this group must be chosen to complete the list of teams who won't be back for the Winner's Edition. Tyler & James, Tammy & Victor, Nat & Kat and LaKisha & Jen will automatically be invited back since they got no votes.

dabo 21129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-14-11, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Coming very soon: The Amazing Race, Winner's Edition!"
Dan & Jordan
Reichen & Chip
Cheech & Chong
Rowan & Martin
Martin & Lewis
Dog & Suds

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •