The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SSC5 (PN) The Adventure (part 1)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Original message

woeisme1 3588 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-13-05, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SSC5 (PN) The Adventure (part 1)"
Just so you have a grasp at the lengths I went to in order to finally get this part posted, I had spent hours, yes, litterally hours, working on this fine (if I do say so myself ;D) piece, and as I finished the corrections and went to hit the "post" button, my power went out and all was lost. So when it came back on, I began anew, hitting save every little bit, not gonna fall into that mistake again, and here you have part 1. Hope you enjoy.

My name is Woe and my habitat is Hawaii. I got this grand idea in my head and could not, for the life of me, let it go. I wanted desparately to have a peep meet in my area. Since I live so far away from the masses that play in a land called OT and being a dreamer with a stubborn streak, I decided the best thing to do was send tickets to those who would willingly, anytime and anyplace, yell at the top of their lungs "I am Sparticus" and/or the appropriate response of "NO I am Sparticus" . It baffles the locals and amuses me okay?

So the pm's were answered and the tickets sent out. As peeps were coming from all over this great land of ours, not to mention time zones, I planned their travel so that they would all arrive around the same time. Makes it easier for picking them up from the airport. I may exibit a stubborn streak, but I am practical.

So the day finally arrives and I am armed with leis and a nice tour bus that will take us to our location for the evening (then on to another local for the weekend) and as I wait oh so patiently for the first peep to get there, I wonder if they will enjoy my plans for them. For this was to be no ordinary touristy vacation for these peeps, oh, no, not even close. For those who have never been here before, it would stick out in their memories entirely differently than those who had been and for them, it would surpass the memories they already held so fondly. This was to be an off the beaten path, down home adventure. Not the kind that a person would even think to plan when coming here.

I didn't have time to consider it long because I saw KObrien_fan , who I have met before and have missed so much. I placed the lei around her neck before giving her the longest, most heart-felt hug. But then I had to step back because Dragonflies
and Tx Momma
arrived. There were quick lei greetings, hugs and introductions and along came LibraRising
, Ginger
, nailbone
, and ARnutz
, gabbing with each other like old pals. What a sight, my heart was pounding and I was so thrilled to be hosting all of these fine peeps. More leis, hugs and intros, then
Bobdechemist
Samboohoo
Spidey
PepeLePew
, and Schnookie Palookie
arrived. They were coming in quickly now and I handed out leis and hugs as fast as I could and the next group to arrive was AETHELSTAN
Cygnus
and MTW1961
. Then Jims02
, LeftPinky , Silvergirl , Puffy
, Miamicatt
, and Immunegirl arrived and the group got more excited and louder. I had been really down recently and the smiles and laughter were just what I needed. And meeting these fine peeps, some who I feel like I have known forever, was just the perfect boost for my morale.

Then Mysticwolf , Hobbsof MI , AugustGirl , my old buddy CSTL and arkiegrl
arrived. I felt so blessed. They were arriving faster than I could keep up now and as Breezy
, who is tall, BTW, arrived, so to did the rest of the gang. Yep, motormouth
, Femme
probably clueless ,
Esbea ,
greenmonstah ,
frankz ,
zombiebaby ,
Bebo ,
Meemo ,
moonbaby ,
PRE ,and seahorse all got there at once!!!

What a fantbulous day, I tell ya. The ladies were all crazy about our "cabana boys" and since they were far out numbered, I believe they were in heaven themselves. Having been properly greeted, leid, 1/2 introduced and all luggage retrieved, we headed for the bus to be shuttled to the Kahala Mandarin Hotel and Spa for the evening. Yes, it is an exquisite place but nowhere near Waikiki, as I said, this was to be off the beaten path and there will be no DNA sandboxes* for my fine friends, no sirree. And they deserve a night of pampering before we head to our next destination for the weekend, (but more on that later) since they had journeyed so long and far to get here.

Upon arriving at the Mandarin Miamicatt , Puffy
, Immunegirl
, Mysticwolf
, CSTL
, arkiegrl
, motormouth
, probably clueless , and PRE spotted a bar and after a quick discussion, decided to get settled into their rooms and meet back down there in 1/2 an hour.

After everyone was settled in, the bar group went to meet for a cocktail and some stories, no doubt, while KObrien_fan , Samboohoo
, Spidey
, PepeLePew
, Schnookie Palookie
, Hobbsof MI , AugustGirl
, Esbea

, greenmonstah , Bebo
, Meemo , and moonbaby headed to the beach.

Meanwhile seahorse , frankz , zombiebaby , Jims02 , and LeftPinky went to the spa for some nice relaxing massages.

Which left Dragonflies , Tx Momma
, LibraRising , Ginger
, nailbone
, ARnutz
, Bobdechemist
, Dragonflies
, Silvergirl , Breezy
, Femme
, AETHELSTAN , Cygnus
, and MTW1961 , and they were going to the "pools" to swim with the dolphins.

As I stood watching the peeps head off to their chosen activities, with heart felt gratitude and awe and before sneaking in to the bar myself, I had to go make a few very important phone calls, to a few peeps who were definitley missing from this experience. I now had their numbers and it was my goal to get them here as quickly as I possibly could, the Sparticus thing notwithstanding.........

* DNA sandboxes are what we refer to when we think of the Waikiki beaches, ewww but true.

To be continued soon,, this takes alot of time to do, mmmk? Please feel free to encourage my behavior and forgive me my poem of yesterday, sorry about that.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SSC5 (PN) The Adventure (part 1... motormouth 07-13-05 1
 RE: SSC5 (PN) The Adventure (part 1... seahorse 07-13-05 2
 RE: SSC5 (PN) The Adventure (part 1... nailbone 07-14-05 3
 RE: SSC5 (PN) The Adventure (part 1... zombiebaby 07-14-05 4
 RE: SSC5 (PN) The Adventure (part 1... ARnutz 07-17-05 5
 RE: SSC5 (PN) The Adventure (part 1... Silvergirl1 07-19-05 6
 RE: SSC5 (PN) The Adventure (part 1... frankz 08-07-05 7
 RE: SSC5 (PN) The Adventure (part 1... Outfrontgirl 08-07-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motormouth 4421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-13-05, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SSC5 (PN) The Adventure (part 1)"
Awesome Woe! I loved it! Now why can't we make it real?

A totally rockin' RollDdice design

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-13-05, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SSC5 (PN) The Adventure (part 1)"
Great job, Woe. Very entertaining.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

nailbone 27248 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SSC5 (PN) The Adventure (part 1)"
Very nice!!

and very bouncy!

o-

zombiebaby 7021 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-05, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SSC5 (PN) The Adventure (part 1)"
Woe this is great! I always knew I would get back to Hawaii!

*smoosh* to the little bouncing fishy!

ARnutz 13194 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-05, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SSC5 (PN) The Adventure (part 1)"
Oh, sooo cute! This would be the peep meet to end all peep meets! Just the fantasy of it brought a huge smile to my face!

Nicely done woe!!!

Plus, I get to swim with dolphins! *squeal*

Silvergirl1 8694 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-05, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SSC5 (PN) The Adventure (part 1)"

Woe, this is a fantastic PN entry. I love all the bouncies. When I first opened your post, your fish looked like a flower to me.

Sigs by Bob! Like nuthin you've seen before!
I guess my eyes are getting old. A/C is cool.

frankz 1024 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-07-05, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SSC5 (PN) The Adventure (part 1)"
I like Hawaii and massages. Hope I can make it there again someday.

Wheelie by RollDdice

Outfrontgirl 5470 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-05, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SSC5 (PN) The Adventure (part 1)"
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

I mean, I live in Hawaii but I don't get pampered (mostly I am hot and have no time to go to beach), so I totally loved this fantasy. And I go now to read the other parts to see what kind of mischief these peeps proceed to get into.

Very original Woe! (And kind-hearted and generous)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •