The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"questions about who started fire last night"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

batmanfreak69 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-14-13, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"questions about who started fire last night"
hi, i run a survivor pool with my family and friends and part of that is there are prizes along the way if a survivor does a certain thing. up for debate right now is who started the fire, i say it was michael and shammar together, but my wife says just shammar. i need your feedback. also the other prize is the first survivor to get injured, some people are calling cochran's sunburn an injury, i say no, what are your thoughts on these. any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
scott

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: questions about who started fir... dabo 02-15-13 1
   RE: questions about who started fir... batmanfreak69 02-15-13 3
       RE: questions about who started fir... michel 02-16-13 7
 Group dabo 02-15-13 2
   RE: Group batmanfreak69 02-15-13 4
       RE: Group dabo 02-15-13 5
           RE: Group tribephyl 02-15-13 6
 RE: questions about who started fir... tribephyl 02-16-13 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-13, 00:49 AM (EST)
1. "RE: questions about who started fire last night"
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-13 AT 00:50 AM (EST)

It was a group effort. I'll check the tape later, one of the ladies was blowing (bellows) to help the fire get started.

02-15-13, 11:05 AM (EST)
3. "RE: questions about who started fire last night"
ok then we have a problem, lol it's usually only one person that gets credit, if you could who would you say is the most responsible, or is this just not going to work. also we are trying to find out if cochrans sunburn is in an injury, i say no, because i go to the beach several times a year and i get sunburns, but it is no injury.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-13, 06:39 PM (EST)
7. "RE: questions about who started fire last night"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-13 AT 06:41 PM (EST)

Welcome aboard.
It was Shamar's method. As he said, he watched the others but they were failing so he came in. Michael assisted by holding the opposite end of the stick. (Hope helped by putting the wood between her breast to hold it in place!)

02-15-13, 03:36 AM (EST)
2. "Group"
By the way, welcome aboard.

It was a group effort. The group was initially Allie, Eddie, Hope, Michael, Reynold, and then Shamar joined with advice. On Shamar's advice Michael and Shamar were sawing the pole, Allie and Hope were holding the other pole in place that was holding the tinders, Allie was also acting as bellows. Once the tinders were smoking Michael and Shamar stepped out caught their breaths while the rest of the group joined in again to make the fire, complete the process.

In other words, it was the tribe that started the fire, not one or two individuals.

02-15-13, 11:06 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Group"
thanks for the welcome by the way
we have a problem now then, it's usually only one person that gets credit, if you could who would you say is the most responsible, or is this just not going to work. also we are trying to find out if cochrans sunburn is in an injury, i say no, because i go to the beach several times a year and i get sunburns, but it is no injury.

02-15-13, 05:13 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Group"
If you want to credit one person for the fire that would be Shamar. He took charge of the group and made the decisions that resulted in success.

As for the sunburn, it was severe enough to cause swelling, so you could call it an injury. Borderline.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-13, 05:29 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Group"
Sunburns are just that, BURNS. Whether debilitating or not it IS an injury.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-13, 07:05 PM (EST)
8. "RE: questions about who started fire last night"
I went back and rewatched the fire-building.
As stated by others, the fire at Gota was a group effort, however...

It begins with Reynold and Eddie along with Hope and Laura trying to get it started.
Shamar and Michael take over for Eddie and Reynold while Hope and Laura continue to help out.
THEN... Shamar and Michael seem to get some smoke going and Eddie and Reynold carry the smoking incendiaries nearer to the firepit area. Both Eddie and Reynold are blowing on it BUT it was Eddie's final blow that was the cause of the first signs of fire.
If you're not willing to give it a group effort, then I would give it to Eddie for actually being the cause of the first signs of FIRE.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •