The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"West Coast update"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-01-01, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"West Coast update"
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-01 AT 09:00 PM (EST)

I'm still at work, so I'm having to pull the info off of other sites for this update. Anyone watching should feel free to post to this thread!

This post has been edited to include the information from below (thanks, shakes)

Product placement of the week: Hershey's (as if we didn't already know). Kucha popped the chicken feed to make popcorn. Fun in the outback.

"Blind leading the blind" was RC. Goal was to complete a series of challenges while blindfolded. Kucha won (natch). Prize was a picnic with Doritos and Mountain Dew (just how much is MB making from product placements?); each tribe was given a taste before the start to whet their appetite. It was very close; the last challenge was to move a picnic basket to a table. Colby doused Jerri to shut her up after losing.

Tina called the time out between Jerri and Keith, just like a mother should when the toddlers won't behave.

Mike passed out into the fire after inhaling smoke and dived into the water. Severe burns. He had to be airlifted out after being given pain reliever. I feel like an idiot.

Bye Bye Mike. Bye Bye 6/4 theories. The LA Times got suckered!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: West Coast update Kitty__Kong 03-01-01 1
 RE: West Coast update shakes the clown 03-01-01 2
   OH MY GOD...IT is Mike and the burn... shakes the clown 03-01-01 3
       Ga-donk! *hitting hand on head* castaway 03-01-01 4
       RE: OH MY GOD...IT is Mike and the ... HomeBrewer 03-01-01 5
 RE: West Coast update Sillychaele 03-01-01 6
   RE: West Coast update shakes the clown 03-01-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kitty__Kong 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 08:35 PM (EST)
1. "RE: West Coast update"
im on the west coast and dying to know whats happening. someone please post!

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-01-01, 08:35 PM (EST)
2. "RE: West Coast update"
Kucha wins "blind leading the blind" RC.

Colby douses Scerri w/ a bucket of water for no apparent reason other than to shut her up.

The reward was a picnic that consisted of Doritos and Mountain Dew.

First half of show was very boring and uneventful

and Tina ordered teh "time out" b/w Scerri and KKK when they fought over Fried Green Tomatos

03-01-01, 08:43 PM (EST)
3. "OH MY GOD...IT is Mike and the burnt hands!!!"
Mike inhaled smoke and passed out and fell in the fire....he's completely burnt...NO WAY HE CONTINUES

He's in a lot of pain right now, he's in the water trying to control the burns.

Medics just showed up!

Damn, he gave it to us again and we missed it

castaway 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 10:10 PM (EST)
4. "Ga-donk! *hitting hand on head*"
Sheesh, when you watch the show it just falls into place so easily! It didn't really matter who won the Reward challenge, but we were convinced that the splashing water & the injured hands weren't necessarily connected... & it was so simple, burned hands-you jump in the water... & if there is an accident & a player is medi-vac'd out, you will have to devote some air time to tell that story, so how were they gonna have time for an IC? DAM, the whole story changes now!

HomeBrewer 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 10:33 PM (EST)
5. "RE: OH MY GOD...IT is Mike and the burnt hands!!!"
Ouch!!! My ego hurts almost as much as Mike's hands.

Checking Rumors: Who said "MB said there were no injuries bad enough to eliminate instead of IC?" Where did that come from. I remember reading it somewhere. Did MB also say "there are worse injuries later"? I thought I read that too.. Even if Roger does fall from a horse and break his collarbone, I personally would classify this as worse.

So much for the 6-4 rumors.

AAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGGG!!!!! I feel your pain Mike

Sillychaele 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-01-01, 10:34 PM (EST)
6. "RE: West Coast update"
Jerri wants sex and chocolate! hehe. Colby is tired of jerri! tina has to be a mom and threaten time out. Mike passes out sue to the smoke going in his face and fell in the fire. IT was bad. his hands looked awful. I pray he is ok

03-01-01, 10:41 PM (EST)
7. "RE: West Coast update"
IT was bad. his
>hands looked awful. I pray
>he is ok

...uhmmm, this show was filmed in November...I don't think you need to pray anymore.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •