URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 758
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"West Coast update"

Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 03-01-01 at 08:28 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-01 AT 09:00 PM (EST)

I'm still at work, so I'm having to pull the info off of other sites for this update. Anyone watching should feel free to post to this thread!

This post has been edited to include the information from below (thanks, shakes)

Product placement of the week: Hershey's (as if we didn't already know). Kucha popped the chicken feed to make popcorn. Fun in the outback.

"Blind leading the blind" was RC. Goal was to complete a series of challenges while blindfolded. Kucha won (natch). Prize was a picnic with Doritos and Mountain Dew (just how much is MB making from product placements?); each tribe was given a taste before the start to whet their appetite. It was very close; the last challenge was to move a picnic basket to a table. Colby doused Jerri to shut her up after losing.

Tina called the time out between Jerri and Keith, just like a mother should when the toddlers won't behave.

Mike passed out into the fire after inhaling smoke and dived into the water. Severe burns. He had to be airlifted out after being given pain reliever. I feel like an idiot.

Bye Bye Mike. Bye Bye 6/4 theories. The LA Times got suckered!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: West Coast update"
Posted by Kitty__Kong on 03-01-01 at 08:35 PM
im on the west coast and dying to know whats happening. someone please post!

Posted by shakes the clown on 03-01-01 at 08:35 PM
Kucha wins "blind leading the blind" RC.

Colby douses Scerri w/ a bucket of water for no apparent reason other than to shut her up.

The reward was a picnic that consisted of Doritos and Mountain Dew.

First half of show was very boring and uneventful

and Tina ordered teh "time out" b/w Scerri and KKK when they fought over Fried Green Tomatos

"OH MY GOD...IT is Mike and the burnt hands!!!"
Posted by shakes the clown on 03-01-01 at 08:43 PM
Mike inhaled smoke and passed out and fell in the fire....he's completely burnt...NO WAY HE CONTINUES

He's in a lot of pain right now, he's in the water trying to control the burns.

Medics just showed up!

Damn, he gave it to us again and we missed it

"Ga-donk! *hitting hand on head*"
Posted by castaway on 03-01-01 at 10:10 PM
Sheesh, when you watch the show it just falls into place so easily! It didn't really matter who won the Reward challenge, but we were convinced that the splashing water & the injured hands weren't necessarily connected... & it was so simple, burned hands-you jump in the water... & if there is an accident & a player is medi-vac'd out, you will have to devote some air time to tell that story, so how were they gonna have time for an IC? DAM, the whole story changes now!

"RE: OH MY GOD...IT is Mike and the burnt hands!!!"
Posted by HomeBrewer on 03-01-01 at 10:33 PM
Ouch!!! My ego hurts almost as much as Mike's hands.

Checking Rumors: Who said "MB said there were no injuries bad enough to eliminate instead of IC?" Where did that come from. I remember reading it somewhere. Did MB also say "there are worse injuries later"? I thought I read that too.. Even if Roger does fall from a horse and break his collarbone, I personally would classify this as worse.

So much for the 6-4 rumors.

AAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGGG!!!!! I feel your pain Mike

Posted by Sillychaele on 03-01-01 at 10:34 PM
Jerri wants sex and chocolate! hehe. Colby is tired of jerri! tina has to be a mom and threaten time out. Mike passes out sue to the smoke going in his face and fell in the fire. IT was bad. his hands looked awful. I pray he is ok

Posted by shakes the clown on 03-01-01 at 10:41 PM
IT was bad. his
>hands looked awful. I pray
>he is ok

...uhmmm, this show was filmed in November...I don't think you need to pray anymore.