The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor China: Episode #4 Title: Ride the Workhorse Till the Tail Falls Off."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-07, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor China: Episode #4 Title: Ride the Workhorse Till the Tail Falls Off."
Well, it would seem that this title reveals a little too much. I don't want to see too many spoilers but reading that the "Workhorse" will be used for all his worth can only apply to Dave or James. Since I don't think James is in danger, I'm guessing that Dave survives episode #3 but gets it here!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 CBS Misdirection for Episode 4 Chez 10-05-07 1
   RE: CBS Misdirection for Episode 4 CTgirl 10-05-07 2
       RE: CBS Misdirection for Episode 4 michel 10-05-07 7
           RE: CBS Misdirection for Episode 4 CTgirl 10-05-07 9
               RE: CBS Misdirection for Episode 4 michel 10-05-07 10
   RE: CBS Misdirection for Episode 4 Brownroach 10-05-07 3
       RE: CBS Misdirection for Episode 4 xwraith27 10-05-07 4
           RE: CBS Misdirection for Episode 4 vince3 10-05-07 5
 RE: Survivor China: Episode #4 Titl... Flowerpower 10-05-07 6
   RE: Survivor China: Episode #4 Titl... flystorms 10-05-07 8
       RE: Survivor China: Episode #4 Titl... mattben 10-05-07 11
 RE: Survivor China: Episode #4 Titl... Flowerpower 10-09-07 12
 disagree Tenorsaxy 10-09-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-05-07, 06:25 AM (EST)
1. "CBS Misdirection for Episode 4"
I thought I'd put the misdirection here in this thread, to consolidate clues. Here it is:

Seashells saved for Mom prompt an explosive fight between Sherea and Dave at Zhan Hu.

Jean-Robert tries to help Courtney from burning herself on a kettle. In return for the helpful warning, Courtney snaps back!

Later, both tribes receive tree mail telling them they must go to Tribal Council.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-07, 09:03 AM (EST)
2. "RE: CBS Misdirection for Episode 4"
What's with CBS and telling us the names? Sheesh, take all the fun out of it for us!

Great call on Dave, Michel. You must've been psyched last night (while the rest of us playing Survivor games went down in flames!)

10-05-07, 02:10 PM (EST)
7. "RE: CBS Misdirection for Episode 4"
So the spoilers don't have everything figured out? I'm still guessing that reading the SOTS is too revealing, isn't it?

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-07, 06:15 PM (EST)
9. "RE: CBS Misdirection for Episode 4"
This week the sourced spoiler that had the first two boots correct was wrong! This is where one should really pay attention to the editing. In my mind, the boot was pointing to Leslie (how long were they going to go with the religion story?), but I didn't question the spoilers. My bad! (I wasn't even smart enough to keep Leslie off my AVG safe list!)

The spoilers (supposedly) have the jury figured out but not the order of the next four boots. This week SOTS had things figured out for a Fei Long reward and immunity win and you know how that turned out. Leslie being the kidnapee wasn't spoiled until Thursday afternoon. I'm doing the SOTS week 6, time will tell how much sleuthing I'll have to do! All the spoilers are coming from Survivor Skills this season. As much as we'd love to have you in SOTS, there is a lot of info out there, and you'd probably want to avoid it.

P.S. Did you see the "michel to flower power" parchment? That made the SOTS!

10-05-07, 08:48 PM (EST)
10. "RE: CBS Misdirection for Episode 4"
>"Did you see the "michel to flower power" parchment?"

Yes I did and that was funny.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-07, 12:36 PM (EST)
3. "RE: CBS Misdirection for Episode 4"
Double boot already?

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-05-07, 12:45 PM (EST)
4. "RE: CBS Misdirection for Episode 4"
A double boot with only 16 castaways and a final three at the end? Sounds kinda fishy to me. Another twist, maybe? Say, they both go to Tribal and compete for immunity right then and there?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-07, 01:09 PM (EST)
5. "RE: CBS Misdirection for Episode 4"
Wasn't there a rumor of some kind of Tribe Switch around Episode 4 or so? Maybe they decide to pull the switch after the Immunity Challenge and before Tribal Council this time instead of before a Reward Challenge?

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-07, 01:17 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Survivor China: Episode #4 Title: Ride the Workhorse Till the Tail Falls Off."
Definately adds a little wanted suspense...could they really go for the double boot?

Good call, michel, ride the work horse to the end definately insinuates the animosity toward Dave at Zhan Hu. I think had they not won immunity last night, it would already be all over for him...

...definately see why this season is reminding the production stall of season one...

flystorms 212 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-05-07, 04:47 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Survivor China: Episode #4 Title: Ride the Workhorse Till the Tail Falls Off."
Maybe they both technically go to TC because the winning tribe gets to observe the losing tribe's discussions with Jeff?

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-05-07, 11:11 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Survivor China: Episode #4 Title: Ride the Workhorse Till the Tail Falls Off."
Do they get to eat some venison stew while watching the TC?

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-07, 06:37 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Survivor China: Episode #4 Title: Ride the Workhorse Till the Tail Falls Off."
This is the week where the reward is a local fisherman that actually comes to camp to teach the tribe how to fish in China...From TDT:

In the new ads, a female voice says "they're fishing birds" (Courtney? Maybe even Denise?) and Aaron has a confessional proclaiming something "the most bizarre thing I've ever seen." Could be a reaction to the fishing, but even so, he also could be the kidnappee, in theory

Tenorsaxy 947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-09-07, 04:56 PM (EST)
13. "disagree"
I disagree, michel. Ride until the tail falls off? The tail is a non-essential appendage that follows the head. If the head fell off, then I'd think it would be Dave, but the tail...I'd look for a follower/coattail-rider to go.

Of course, I was on vacation, so I missed the last two episodes, and maybe I know nothing!

My next song is for Agman.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •