URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 6787
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor China: Episode #4 Title: Ride the Workhorse Till the Tail Falls Off."

Posted by michel on 10-04-07 at 02:27 PM
Well, it would seem that this title reveals a little too much. I don't want to see too many spoilers but reading that the "Workhorse" will be used for all his worth can only apply to Dave or James. Since I don't think James is in danger, I'm guessing that Dave survives episode #3 but gets it here!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"CBS Misdirection for Episode 4"
Posted by Chez on 10-05-07 at 06:25 AM
I thought I'd put the misdirection here in this thread, to consolidate clues. Here it is:

Seashells saved for Mom prompt an explosive fight between Sherea and Dave at Zhan Hu.

Jean-Robert tries to help Courtney from burning herself on a kettle. In return for the helpful warning, Courtney snaps back!

Later, both tribes receive tree mail telling them they must go to Tribal Council.

"RE: CBS Misdirection for Episode 4"
Posted by CTgirl on 10-05-07 at 09:03 AM
What's with CBS and telling us the names? Sheesh, take all the fun out of it for us!

Great call on Dave, Michel. You must've been psyched last night (while the rest of us playing Survivor games went down in flames!)

Posted by michel on 10-05-07 at 02:10 PM
So the spoilers don't have everything figured out? I'm still guessing that reading the SOTS is too revealing, isn't it?

Posted by CTgirl on 10-05-07 at 06:15 PM
This week the sourced spoiler that had the first two boots correct was wrong! This is where one should really pay attention to the editing. In my mind, the boot was pointing to Leslie (how long were they going to go with the religion story?), but I didn't question the spoilers. My bad! (I wasn't even smart enough to keep Leslie off my AVG safe list!)

The spoilers (supposedly) have the jury figured out but not the order of the next four boots. This week SOTS had things figured out for a Fei Long reward and immunity win and you know how that turned out. Leslie being the kidnapee wasn't spoiled until Thursday afternoon. I'm doing the SOTS week 6, time will tell how much sleuthing I'll have to do! All the spoilers are coming from Survivor Skills this season. As much as we'd love to have you in SOTS, there is a lot of info out there, and you'd probably want to avoid it.

P.S. Did you see the "michel to flower power" parchment? That made the SOTS!

Posted by michel on 10-05-07 at 08:48 PM
>"Did you see the "michel to flower power" parchment?"

Yes I did and that was funny.

Posted by Brownroach on 10-05-07 at 12:36 PM
Double boot already?

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Posted by xwraith27 on 10-05-07 at 12:45 PM
A double boot with only 16 castaways and a final three at the end? Sounds kinda fishy to me. Another twist, maybe? Say, they both go to Tribal and compete for immunity right then and there?

Posted by vince3 on 10-05-07 at 01:09 PM
Wasn't there a rumor of some kind of Tribe Switch around Episode 4 or so? Maybe they decide to pull the switch after the Immunity Challenge and before Tribal Council this time instead of before a Reward Challenge?

"RE: Survivor China: Episode #4 Title: Ride the Workhorse Till the Tail Falls Off."
Posted by Flowerpower on 10-05-07 at 01:17 PM
Definately adds a little wanted suspense...could they really go for the double boot?

Good call, michel, ride the work horse to the end definately insinuates the animosity toward Dave at Zhan Hu. I think had they not won immunity last night, it would already be all over for him...

...definately see why this season is reminding the production stall of season one...

"RE: Survivor China: Episode #4 Title: Ride the Workhorse Till the Tail Falls Off."
Posted by flystorms on 10-05-07 at 04:47 PM
Maybe they both technically go to TC because the winning tribe gets to observe the losing tribe's discussions with Jeff?

Posted by mattben on 10-05-07 at 11:11 PM
Do they get to eat some venison stew while watching the TC?

Posted by Flowerpower on 10-09-07 at 06:37 AM
This is the week where the reward is a local fisherman that actually comes to camp to teach the tribe how to fish in China...From TDT:

In the new ads, a female voice says "they're fishing birds" (Courtney? Maybe even Denise?) and Aaron has a confessional proclaiming something "the most bizarre thing I've ever seen." Could be a reaction to the fishing, but even so, he also could be the kidnappee, in theory

"disagree"
Posted by Tenorsaxy on 10-09-07 at 04:56 PM
I disagree, michel. Ride until the tail falls off? The tail is a non-essential appendage that follows the head. If the head fell off, then I'd think it would be Dave, but the tail...I'd look for a follower/coattail-rider to go.

Of course, I was on vacation, so I missed the last two episodes, and maybe I know nothing!

My next song is for Agman.