The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Stephenie Siting!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-05, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Stephenie Siting!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-05 AT 08:09 PM (EST)

Just checking out spoilers at Survivor Fever and I stumbled onto this. I think Survivor Fever has found Stephenie, over at Yaxha, the blue tribe. These frames are from Rafe's video at CBS.com. Note the brown haired girl in the lower right corner, she's wearing a headband, and you can see she has highlighted lighter streaks in her hair. Morgan can be seen in the frame, and it's not Ami, and Lydia has much shorter hair. It's definately not Brianna, she has much darker hair that's straighter and bangs...what do you think??? The bottom shot is from S10 for comparison. Looks like it is a dead ringer, and I think that it is indeed Stephenie!!! So, if she is on Yaxha, then BJ most be over at Nakum, the yellow tribe! As Vols would say, WOOOOHOOOOO!

AWESOME JOB Survivor Fever!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Stephenie Siting!!!! clemsonbeav 08-13-05 1
 RE: Stephenie Siting!!!! Scarlett O Hara 08-14-05 2
 RE: Stephenie Siting!!!! 1derfool 08-14-05 3
 RE: Stephenie Siting!!!! redbeard103152 08-14-05 4
   RE: Stephenie Siting!!!! HuskiesFan 08-15-05 5
 It would be cool moonbaby 08-15-05 6
 RE: Stephenie Siting!!!! Jerrethan 08-15-05 7
   RE: Stephenie Siting!!!! Fire Fly 08-15-05 8
       RE: Stephenie Siting!!!! DonnaLynn 08-16-05 9
           RE: Stephenie Siting!!!! Brownroach 08-16-05 10
 RE: Stephenie Siting!!!! seahorse 08-23-05 11
 RE: Stephenie Siting!!!! RudyRules 08-29-05 12
   RE: Stephenie Siting!!!! Aruba 09-04-05 13
       Psst FesterFan1 09-04-05 14
       RE: Stephenie Siting!!!! Lafayette 09-04-05 15
           RE: Stephenie Siting!!!! clemsonbeav 09-04-05 16
               RE: Stephenie Siting!!!! Corvis 09-04-05 17
                   RE: Stephenie Siting!!!! Flowerpower 09-05-05 18
                   RE: Stephenie Siting!!!! KObrien_fan 09-05-05 19
                       RE: Stephenie Siting!!!! redbeard103152 09-05-05 20
 RE: Stephenie Siting!!!! body 09-05-05 21
   RE: Stephenie Siting!!!! Flowerpower 09-05-05 22
       RE: Stephenie Siting!!!! Round Robin 09-09-05 23
 New Stephenie siting... Flowerpower 09-13-05 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-13-05, 10:36 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Stephenie Siting!!!!"
Something about that last pic reminds me of the Wicked Witch of the West.

Beav: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-14-05, 07:46 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Stephenie Siting!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-05 AT 07:46 AM (EST)

Great find, Flo Po! It looks as if you are correct in your assessment!

Stephanie is indeed, back!

Beav, I resent that!

1derfool 185 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-05, 10:53 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Stephenie Siting!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-05 AT 11:05 AM (EST)

forget that idea. I got messed up with the pictures. Sorry.
Need more coffee.
You can ignore this post.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-14-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Stephenie Siting!!!!"
It also makes alot of sense finding her on this particular tribe. IMO the women of the blue tribe seem alittle weaker and Steff would help in the challenges.RedBeard

HuskiesFan 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-15-05, 08:01 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Stephenie Siting!!!!"
Perhaps Stephanie's reappearance could be part of the "reward" from the Reward Challenge.

Think of all the info she could share with a new tribe! Being the only "Survivor" to ever be a "lone tribe of one" could share a wealth of knowledge. Just a theory....

Regardless of the reason, I am happy to see her back. She was one of my favorites.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-05, 10:44 AM (EST)
6. "It would be cool"
If she's really back I might watch the show. And well....Bobby John would increase those chances quite a bit too It would be great to see Steph compete again!

Jerrethan 51 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-05, 12:10 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Stephenie Siting!!!!"
Perhaps, as a bit of a karmic balance, the Yahxá folks will get rid of her, the strongest woman in the tribe, first, just like she did with Jo. BJ understood how important keeping the tribe strong was, so maybe the Mayan gods will be on his side this time around.

Fire Fly 72 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-05, 11:14 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Stephenie Siting!!!!"
WOW!!!!!!!!!! Sure looks like Steph! And I sure hope that it is! Will be interesting to see how she plays the game this time and if she has the chance to apply what she learned from Palau. Thanks FP for the find and leading me to believe that this could be an interesting season.

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-16-05, 02:02 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Stephenie Siting!!!!"
There must be something wrong with my eyes because I don't think she looks like Stephanie in the least! I really do hope that she is on this season. I loved her last time and really wanted her to go all the way, but as far as this pic goes, I don't think it's her. Heck, the chin is completely different, unless she had major plastic surgery!

--Donna :~)

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-05, 03:09 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Stephenie Siting!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-05 AT 03:10 PM (EST)

You can't see her chin. It's not the blonde woman (that is Morgan), it's the hair in the lower right corner. It looks she has the same headband on.

<<<

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-05, 12:12 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Stephenie Siting!!!!"
Great job, it looks like you are right.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-05, 10:48 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Stephenie Siting!!!!"
Good detective work FP!

Your defending two time college football pool champion

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-05, 10:40 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Stephenie Siting!!!!"
As hard as I look I do not see any resemblence to Stephanie. I guess I'm in the minority here, but I kinda wish they do not bring back former players. When you consider the THOUSANDS of applicants vying to make the show, I am somewhat bothered by a cameo appearance player depriving someone else of the once-in-a-lifetime experience.
I also believe the other players might be slighted that a Stephanie or Bobby John could have a SECOND chance of a million when they are playing for their FIRST. That would certainly incline me to vote them off as soon as I can.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-05, 11:54 AM (EST)
14. "Psst"
Look at Post #10. Brownroach has nicely identified where she is in the photo. She's not the woman behind Rafe--that's Morgan. She's the one in front of him whose hair is the only visible feature. It's been determined that that hair can't belong to anyone on Yaxha, and it very much looks like Steph's hair (which is why the Steph pic is attached to the original post).

Fester

Lafayette 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-04-05, 12:02 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Stephenie Siting!!!!"
Don't think their appearance is a cameo thing. They will be very active somehow, I think. Also don't think they are depriving anyone of a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Producers simply went back to 16 survivors. Willing to bet their appearance is one of the twists for this season.

I can see Steph and BJ being around for most if not all this survivor season, in some type role where they are not subject to being voted off and also not eligible to win the title of sole survivor or the $1 million prize.

clemsonbeav 4208 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-04-05, 03:16 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Stephenie Siting!!!!"
I can see Steph and BJ being around for most if not all this survivor season, in some type role where they are not subject to being voted off and also not eligible to win the title of sole survivor or the $1 million prize.

I'm thinking along the same track, except I think they will be susceptible to being voted off. It's just up to the tribes to figure out if they're an asset or not. I dunno, it may be a stupid idea.

Beav: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-05, 09:39 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Stephenie Siting!!!!"
Probst implies on the TV Guide Channel preview that they're playing the game.
http://survivorthoughts.blogspot.com/2005/09/stephenie-and-bobby-jon-are-playing.html

09-05-05, 09:00 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Stephenie Siting!!!!"
Thanks for the confirmation of this, Corvis! This is what I have been thinking would happen. I think that it's a great twist, now these 16 new DAWS have to figure out how to outplay each other, and additionally 2 very popular, serious, and experienced players! GO STEPH and BJ!

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-05, 09:49 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Stephenie Siting!!!!"
Personally I think this is a lousy twist. It will be interesting to see how they introduce these two. I read somewhere that the winner of the 11 mile hike gets flint and gets to choose which camp they want, I wonder if in addition they get first choice on whether they get Steph or BJ on their tribe?

S11 PTB is coming!!!!! And you don't want to miss it

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-05-05, 11:40 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Stephenie Siting!!!!"
I agree with you KOB.I would like to see these two used as coaches or tribe leaders. That way they would be around for the entire game and they would not have to worry about being voted off. We all saw what happened to the previous winners on All Star Survivor why would a previous contestant in a new group be any different? I will be very disappointed in this twist if it works out that Steff and Bobby Jon are contestants.RedBeard

body 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-05-05, 03:11 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Stephenie Siting!!!!"
just wondering if anyone else thinks the male suprise might be mike from the outback. he never got voted off.

09-05-05, 08:29 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Stephenie Siting!!!!"
Welcome to Blows body! Yes, Mike Skupin's name has been tossed around alot on the boards when rumors started about bringing two old survivors back. I really would love to see him get a second shot, but I think that this season it's practically a sure thing that we will be seeing Steph and BJ returning. Many are speculating that that is indeed his silouhette standing atop the Mayan ruins when a tribe arrives after their 11 mile hike.

I also know that BJ was no where to be found during the S11 filming time, as he was reportedly modeling in Paris, France. We shall see shortly!

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-09-05, 05:10 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Stephenie Siting!!!!"
I don't think this is such an unfair idea. Hell, they did that Outcast twist in Panama, and this isn't as unfair as that.

09-13-05, 06:26 AM (EST)
24. "New Stephenie siting..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-05 AT 07:46 AM (EST)

Thanks to True Dork Times, here are several more vidcaps of Steph shown hiking with her tribe, the Yaxha's.

And from SFever:

That looks like Steph in the front left side of the boat, or as you look at this pic, she's on the right side, front edge

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •