URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 5980
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Stephenie Siting!!!!"

Posted by Flowerpower on 08-13-05 at 05:26 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-05 AT 08:09 PM (EST)

Just checking out spoilers at Survivor Fever and I stumbled onto this. I think Survivor Fever has found Stephenie, over at Yaxha, the blue tribe. These frames are from Rafe's video at CBS.com. Note the brown haired girl in the lower right corner, she's wearing a headband, and you can see she has highlighted lighter streaks in her hair. Morgan can be seen in the frame, and it's not Ami, and Lydia has much shorter hair. It's definately not Brianna, she has much darker hair that's straighter and bangs...what do you think??? The bottom shot is from S10 for comparison. Looks like it is a dead ringer, and I think that it is indeed Stephenie!!! So, if she is on Yaxha, then BJ most be over at Nakum, the yellow tribe! As Vols would say, WOOOOHOOOOO!

AWESOME JOB Survivor Fever!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Stephenie Siting!!!!"
Posted by clemsonbeav on 08-13-05 at 10:36 PM
Something about that last pic reminds me of the Wicked Witch of the West.

Beav: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 08-14-05 at 07:46 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-05 AT 07:46 AM (EST)

Great find, Flo Po! It looks as if you are correct in your assessment!

Stephanie is indeed, back!

Beav, I resent that!

Posted by 1derfool on 08-14-05 at 10:53 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-05 AT 11:05 AM (EST)

forget that idea. I got messed up with the pictures. Sorry.
Need more coffee.
You can ignore this post.

Posted by redbeard103152 on 08-14-05 at 01:30 PM
It also makes alot of sense finding her on this particular tribe. IMO the women of the blue tribe seem alittle weaker and Steff would help in the challenges.RedBeard

Posted by HuskiesFan on 08-15-05 at 08:01 AM
Perhaps Stephanie's reappearance could be part of the "reward" from the Reward Challenge.

Think of all the info she could share with a new tribe! Being the only "Survivor" to ever be a "lone tribe of one" could share a wealth of knowledge. Just a theory....

Regardless of the reason, I am happy to see her back. She was one of my favorites.

"It would be cool"
Posted by moonbaby on 08-15-05 at 10:44 AM
If she's really back I might watch the show. And well....Bobby John would increase those chances quite a bit too It would be great to see Steph compete again!

Posted by Jerrethan on 08-15-05 at 12:10 PM
Perhaps, as a bit of a karmic balance, the Yahxá folks will get rid of her, the strongest woman in the tribe, first, just like she did with Jo. BJ understood how important keeping the tribe strong was, so maybe the Mayan gods will be on his side this time around.

Posted by Fire Fly on 08-15-05 at 11:14 PM
WOW!!!!!!!!!! Sure looks like Steph! And I sure hope that it is! Will be interesting to see how she plays the game this time and if she has the chance to apply what she learned from Palau. Thanks FP for the find and leading me to believe that this could be an interesting season.

Posted by DonnaLynn on 08-16-05 at 02:02 PM
There must be something wrong with my eyes because I don't think she looks like Stephanie in the least! I really do hope that she is on this season. I loved her last time and really wanted her to go all the way, but as far as this pic goes, I don't think it's her. Heck, the chin is completely different, unless she had major plastic surgery!

--Donna :~)

Posted by Brownroach on 08-16-05 at 03:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-05 AT 03:10 PM (EST)

You can't see her chin. It's not the blonde woman (that is Morgan), it's the hair in the lower right corner. It looks she has the same headband on.

<<<

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Posted by seahorse on 08-23-05 at 12:12 PM
Great job, it looks like you are right.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Posted by RudyRules on 08-29-05 at 10:48 PM
Good detective work FP!

Your defending two time college football pool champion

Posted by Aruba on 09-04-05 at 10:40 AM
As hard as I look I do not see any resemblence to Stephanie. I guess I'm in the minority here, but I kinda wish they do not bring back former players. When you consider the THOUSANDS of applicants vying to make the show, I am somewhat bothered by a cameo appearance player depriving someone else of the once-in-a-lifetime experience.
I also believe the other players might be slighted that a Stephanie or Bobby John could have a SECOND chance of a million when they are playing for their FIRST. That would certainly incline me to vote them off as soon as I can.

"Psst"
Posted by FesterFan1 on 09-04-05 at 11:54 AM
Look at Post #10. Brownroach has nicely identified where she is in the photo. She's not the woman behind Rafe--that's Morgan. She's the one in front of him whose hair is the only visible feature. It's been determined that that hair can't belong to anyone on Yaxha, and it very much looks like Steph's hair (which is why the Steph pic is attached to the original post).

Fester

Posted by Lafayette on 09-04-05 at 12:02 PM
Don't think their appearance is a cameo thing. They will be very active somehow, I think. Also don't think they are depriving anyone of a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Producers simply went back to 16 survivors. Willing to bet their appearance is one of the twists for this season.

I can see Steph and BJ being around for most if not all this survivor season, in some type role where they are not subject to being voted off and also not eligible to win the title of sole survivor or the $1 million prize.

Posted by clemsonbeav on 09-04-05 at 03:16 PM
I can see Steph and BJ being around for most if not all this survivor season, in some type role where they are not subject to being voted off and also not eligible to win the title of sole survivor or the $1 million prize.

I'm thinking along the same track, except I think they will be susceptible to being voted off. It's just up to the tribes to figure out if they're an asset or not. I dunno, it may be a stupid idea.

Beav: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

Posted by Corvis on 09-04-05 at 09:39 PM
Probst implies on the TV Guide Channel preview that they're playing the game.
http://survivorthoughts.blogspot.com/2005/09/stephenie-and-bobby-jon-are-playing.html

Posted by Flowerpower on 09-05-05 at 09:00 AM
Thanks for the confirmation of this, Corvis! This is what I have been thinking would happen. I think that it's a great twist, now these 16 new DAWS have to figure out how to outplay each other, and additionally 2 very popular, serious, and experienced players! GO STEPH and BJ!

Posted by KObrien_fan on 09-05-05 at 09:49 AM
Personally I think this is a lousy twist. It will be interesting to see how they introduce these two. I read somewhere that the winner of the 11 mile hike gets flint and gets to choose which camp they want, I wonder if in addition they get first choice on whether they get Steph or BJ on their tribe?

S11 PTB is coming!!!!! And you don't want to miss it

Posted by redbeard103152 on 09-05-05 at 11:40 AM
I agree with you KOB.I would like to see these two used as coaches or tribe leaders. That way they would be around for the entire game and they would not have to worry about being voted off. We all saw what happened to the previous winners on All Star Survivor why would a previous contestant in a new group be any different? I will be very disappointed in this twist if it works out that Steff and Bobby Jon are contestants.RedBeard

Posted by body on 09-05-05 at 03:11 PM
just wondering if anyone else thinks the male suprise might be mike from the outback. he never got voted off.

Posted by Flowerpower on 09-05-05 at 08:29 PM
Welcome to Blows body! Yes, Mike Skupin's name has been tossed around alot on the boards when rumors started about bringing two old survivors back. I really would love to see him get a second shot, but I think that this season it's practically a sure thing that we will be seeing Steph and BJ returning. Many are speculating that that is indeed his silouhette standing atop the Mayan ruins when a tribe arrives after their 11 mile hike.

I also know that BJ was no where to be found during the S11 filming time, as he was reportedly modeling in Paris, France. We shall see shortly!

Posted by Round Robin on 09-09-05 at 05:10 PM
I don't think this is such an unfair idea. Hell, they did that Outcast twist in Panama, and this isn't as unfair as that.

"New Stephenie siting..."
Posted by Flowerpower on 09-13-05 at 06:26 AM
LAST EDITED ON 09-13-05 AT 07:46 AM (EST)

Thanks to True Dork Times, here are several more vidcaps of Steph shown hiking with her tribe, the Yaxha's.

And from SFever:

That looks like Steph in the front left side of the boat, or as you look at this pic, she's on the right side, front edge