The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 10 TV Promo caps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-05, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 10 TV Promo caps"
From Fever. (Sorry to be starting so many threads today!)

JP: Next time on Survivor...
Janu: What are we, junior high Katie?

JP: ...Janu reaches her breaking point.

Janu: If I had something to say about you I swear to God I'd come up and say it to your face.

JP: A reward to remember.

JP: And the tribe can't believe their ears.

JP: <speaking to tribe at challenge> The first person to bail will be abandoned to live on your own.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 10 TV Promo caps lovwigglesworth 04-15-05 1
 Hands and thigh Magic Fingers 04-15-05 2
   RE: Hands and thigh Capn2patch 04-16-05 6
       RE: Hands and thigh Flowerpower 04-17-05 7
           RE: Hands and thigh KLicK 04-17-05 8
 RE: Ep 10 TV Promo caps LookeeLoo 04-15-05 3
   RE: Ep 10 TV Promo caps Debberz13 04-15-05 4
       RE: Ep 10 TV Promo caps Whole Lotta Rosie 04-16-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lovwigglesworth 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-15-05, 02:33 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Ep 10 TV Promo caps"
I guess we know what "Exile Island" means now.

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-15-05, 02:45 PM (EST)
2. "Hands and thigh"
You can never start too many threads BR!

In pictures 20 and 21 we can see one of the players moving 2 cups so the native can set the tray down. In 21 we can also see the top of their thigh. I don't think the short/skirt is really short since we don't see any tummy in the shot.

Capn2patch 2785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-16-05, 04:06 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Hands and thigh"
To me MF, it's the arms on the left we should be paying attention to. They seem female (absence of hair), quite white and bony. There are no bracelets - which eliminates Janu. That leaves Jen, Katie, Caryn, and Stephenie. I'd eliminate Steph because of the whiteness of the skin. Now Jen, Katie, Caryn. The arm is so bony I'd say take out Katie. She still has a fair amount of meat on her bones (life is good on Palau). Jen - Caryn as one of the reward members.

In this picture, bottom left on the very edge, the hand holding the dark cup. Is that a ring I see on one of the fingers?

If I were to compare the skin of Caryn and Jen to me Jen's skin is whiter, so I'm leaning with Jen (things could be worse).

If Jen is part of the reward, can Gregg be far behind?

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-05, 07:49 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Hands and thigh"
Hi Capn! Thrilled to see you on the spoiling board once again, and I should say that as usual, I think you are onto something.
Although the promo leads me to believe that Tom/Gregg team may finish first, I am now speculating about the Ian/Steph/Jen/Katie team winning it as well. The shorts in the pic are not raggedy and frayed as Gregg's seem to be. That would leave us with Caren, Katie, or Jen as the wearer of the shorts in questions. Katie's black bottom has a scalloped edge, and I also think that arm is too small for hers. So now we are down to Jen or Caryn. This is a tough call, but Caryn's shorts look purer black to me, while Jenn's bottoms are a bit faded.

Although it is really hard to tell, I think that glimpse of the leg with the dark material could be crossed over their other leg...this is most definately a feminine way to sit, don't think Gregg would naturally sit like that...but I suppose he could. This also makes me lean toward the person with the dark shorts/skirt as female.

I'm beginning to think this could be Jenn and that this is the challenge that Ian's height came into play as a real advantage.

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-17-05, 07:59 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Hands and thigh"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-05 AT 08:01 AM (EST)

I'm going from memory here, but aren't Katie's shorts a skirt? She wouldn't sit crosslegged if it is (I hope!).

The way I see it, Jenn's shorts are hemmed and the feast-person's shorts are not. I don't think it's her, but I agree the arm is pretty feminine. I also noticed the way the mug is being held (by the handle) is a more feminine way to hold it.

(ETA mug info)

LookeeLoo 1169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-15-05, 09:36 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Ep 10 TV Promo caps"
Pics 22 and 23 for IC interest me. I did not see the TV Promo, but pic 22 is strange. Notice the crossing of the "cage" versus the shot in 23? Is this just a TV pic capture thing? Also, note in pic 22 the disturbed water at the right. Can this be when they enter the apparatus?

Then in pic 23, it may be just a depth perception, but does it look like 3 different levels of bar areas? With one opening level?

In the Web promo thread, the survivors look like they are treading water on the second to the top level. Could this be when the tide comes in, they have to move up in order to breathe? So could the loser be the first one who has to move to the upper most level in order to catch a breath, as the tide comes in? I'm just not sure what the goal of the contest is here so just throwing some things out.

LookeeLoo

Another Dicey Original 2004

Debberz13 132 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-15-05, 11:19 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ep 10 TV Promo caps"
Greg looks like he is trying not to laugh at what Janu is saying in cap 9. It will be interesting to hear what has gotten her out of the hammock and on her high horse.

Whole Lotta Rosie 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-16-05, 01:16 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Ep 10 TV Promo caps"
In the Ep 9 TV promo caps, we had Coby arguing with the others and then was kicked off. This week, in the Ep 10 TV Promo caps we have Janu arguing with the others and the spoiler is that she is kicked off. MB tends to misdirect in the TV promos and usually focuses on the alternative bootee, not the bootee themselve, but he appears to be changing his tactic, at least for the time being. I don't know what this means (if anything), but I am interested if anyone else has any comments.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •