The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-25-05, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2"
One tribe relaxes after winning a Challenge, which annoys a tribemate frustrated with the lack of a work ethic.

A war of words erupts between two tribe members as one lays into the other for being bossy.

Just as a Challenge is set to begin, one tribe faces a setback when a member suffers an injury. Will this affect their ability to compete?

Two fearless castaways take it upon themselves to confront some deadly creatures on the island.

Discuss...

Sn'DCS©MMIV

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2 Gothmog 02-25-05 1
   RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 3 tribephyl 02-25-05 3
 RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2 tribephyl 02-25-05 2
 RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2 nicholas 02-25-05 4
   RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2 Brownroach 02-25-05 6
       RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2 memacmur 02-25-05 8
 RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2 KObrien_fan 02-25-05 5
   RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2 television 02-25-05 11
 RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2 JazzyJax 02-25-05 7
   RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2 volsfan 02-25-05 10
 RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2 Corvis 02-25-05 9
 RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2 munson 02-25-05 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Gothmog 2886 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-25-05, 00:18 AM (EST)
1. "RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2"
Well, nothing really spoilerish in the last three, as they were all given away in the preview for next week. The only realy question is: will Jeff's injury be before RC or IC?

As for #1--if it's Koror, this might be Caryn. If it's Ulong, I'm guessing Stephanie.

I think you mean episode 3, phyl--too bad you can't edit the subject line!

02-25-05, 00:28 AM (EST)
3. "RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 3"
I think you mean episode 3, phyl--too bad you can't edit the subject line!

Carp! Carp! Carp!

02-25-05, 00:27 AM (EST)
2. "RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2"
Ulong has already had the "disagreement regarding "work-ethic". They booted Ashlee as a result.

So the (reward)challenge winning team, IMO would be Koror.
Caryn has mentioned a couple of passing frustrations so she probably continues to stew over "ethics".
Which leads right into the "war of words" which as we can see from the post-show promos is Caryn blowing up at Katie. And Katie calling Caryn bossy.

The 2 fearless castaways are Tom and Ian hunting the deadly shark (again, shown in the post-show promo).

Just as a challenge is set to begin, Jeff suffers a "booboo" and can't put any pressure on his leg/foot/knee.
The misdirection adds "Will this affect their ability to compete?"
Under normal circumstances I would say "NO! it's misdirection." but this time I'm betting the answer is YES!
and Ulong goes back to TC (or someone quits)

Sn'DCS©MMIV

nicholas 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-25-05, 02:25 AM (EST)
4. "RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2"
i think the first one would have to be Ulong. I think Koror is pretty much organized when it comes to their work around the camp maybe even too organized for one of them to be too bossy leading to the war of words.

the preview has pretty much given up everything.

as to prior what challenge jeff got injured, i'm leading to IC and with Ulong winning.

one last thing... looking at the previews, there might not be a switch at episode three.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 11:12 AM (EST)
6. "RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2"
That was the first thing I noticed -- no indication of a switch next week.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-25-05, 01:28 PM (EST)
8. "RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2"
Well, given that shoot & switch was listed on the post-it-board spoiler as a challenge name, I think the idea of switching players this early in the game is bunk.

Surely they would have mentioned an 'unexpected twist' or 'biggest surprise ever' if such a thing was happening...

I believe it will be Jeff getting hurt, and regardless of it's effect on his competitiveness, Koror will win immunity again (brains come in handly every once in a while), and with both the injury and Romber-like alliance threat, Jeff will be toast (be it via quitting or a vote).

Caryn/Katie easy pick for the conflict, Ian/Tom as our shark-hunters. Both on the Koror side of things - mis-direction to distract us a little bit from the injured Survivor boot?

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 04:53 AM (EST)
5. "RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2"
Just as a Challenge is set to begin, one tribe faces a setback when a member suffers an injury. Will this affect their ability to compete?

The IC this week is the "Hot Pursuit" one. You are strung together and carrying heavy sand bags chase around an oval to catch up to the other tribe. The person out will give their sandbag to another tribe member. This will not bode well for Ulong if Jeff who is one of their strongest can't compete.

television 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-25-05, 02:22 PM (EST)
11. "RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2"
Especially since they're down two members and can't sit someone out. This seems straight-forward enough - I can't see how they could really win with someone who can't put weight on one leg, so unless he quits and doesn't compete, Ulong will go to tribal, where they will probably vote him out anyway, unless there's potential of great recovery in the next 3 days.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-25-05, 01:16 PM (EST)
7. "RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2"
Long time no see! I'll play:

>One tribe relaxes after winning a
>Challenge, which annoys a tribemate
>frustrated with the lack of
>a work ethic.

This to me also says Ulong wins RC. I think this is the start of where the storyline laid out by James about a "democratic society" starts to unravel. As seem in the first episode, this is not a team that communicates well, and needs leadership in some form. Someone on the Ulong team is not happy about the loss of direction. Was it Stephanie that asked: "what should be done first?" and Jeff that said "wake up first?" (I'm still having a hard time with names.)

>A war of words erupts between
>two tribe members as one
>lays into the other for
>being bossy.

Everyone already has seen this is Caryn and Katy. I think Caryn goes off because of a RC loss, she doesn't seem to be the type to let something go.

>Just as a Challenge is set
>to begin, one tribe faces
>a setback when a member
>suffers an injury. Will this
>affect their ability to compete?

Since this was shown as beef guy Jeff, the answer is probably no. Somebody's looking for attention?

>Two fearless castaways take it upon
>themselves to confront some deadly
>creatures on the island.

Iam and Tom were shown ineffectually throwing stuff at the shark. Good luck to them!

Tell me if I got any names wrong!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
10. "RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2"
If spoilers are to be believed, Ian and Tom are successful in their attempt to kill the shark!

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-25-05, 01:31 PM (EST)
9. "RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2"
The web preview is up. Emphasis is on Jeff and Kim's romance and killing the shark. There are shots of both challenges, I think. One is very physical as you see Angie jumping on Gregg in the water in what appears to be an attempt to dunk him. I can't wait to see the vidcaps.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-25-05, 11:40 PM (EST)
12. "RE: SeeBS Mis-direction Ep. 2"
Jolanda selected BJ first because she thought him the hardest worker during the first day spent on the island. We see caps of Jeff and Kim snuggling on what might be the bedding won during RC.

Maybe Bobby Jon is frustrated. He sure seemed to have an edge to him during RC!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •