The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Insider Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Insider Episode 3"
From DC at Sucks

Looks like he's taking over for Marco

I find Ami's and Leann's words while voting quite interesting. It appears if Julie and Mia had gone to them, maybe Twila would have been gone...

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 3 katethegreat 10-02-04 1
   Lisa is alone Krautboy 10-02-04 4
 RE: Survivor Insider Episode 3 Witless 10-02-04 2
   Mia Lied? Krautboy 10-02-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

katethegreat 207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-02-04, 04:49 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 3"
Lisa's comments are strange - she says "I don't think you're going home" or something like that. So did she or did she not get information on whom to vote for? The female alliance has been alot more "hidden" to us re: who's calling the shots, the winning side's negotations, etc.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-02-04, 08:54 PM (EST)
4. "Lisa is alone"
Kate: I rewatched the show today and came to the conclusion that Lisa's "back-up plan" was to avoid the tie and vote against Mia. Based on her comments at TC, she did so on her own, without discussing it with the older alliance, not sure that the other four were voting for Mia.

I think she made a big mistake. She betrayed Eliza and Julie, never got a commitment of loyalt from the older alliance, and is now alone without an alliance and the source of the same kind of "disharmony" foe which Scout and her alliance voted out Mia.

Lisa is very vulnerable.

Krautboy

Witless 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-02-04, 05:28 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Survivor Insider Episode 3"
Hmmm. I thought Mia said on the Early Show that she didn't know for sure that Lisa voted for her until she saw the show. But she says in her day after confessional that she thought Lisa would vote with her and didn't, which means she knew even before the next TC.

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-02-04, 08:45 PM (EST)
3. "Mia Lied?"
Good catch Witless. Mia was obviously coached for the early show and contradicted what she said in her day after interview.

I don't want to say she lied, but it sure appears that way.

Krautboy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •