URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 5389
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Survivor Insider Episode 3"

Posted by emydi on 10-02-04 at 01:40 PM
From DC at Sucks

Looks like he's taking over for Marco

I find Ami's and Leann's words while voting quite interesting. It appears if Julie and Mia had gone to them, maybe Twila would have been gone...

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Survivor Insider Episode 3"
Posted by katethegreat on 10-02-04 at 04:49 PM
Lisa's comments are strange - she says "I don't think you're going home" or something like that. So did she or did she not get information on whom to vote for? The female alliance has been alot more "hidden" to us re: who's calling the shots, the winning side's negotations, etc.

"Lisa is alone"
Posted by Krautboy on 10-02-04 at 08:54 PM
Kate: I rewatched the show today and came to the conclusion that Lisa's "back-up plan" was to avoid the tie and vote against Mia. Based on her comments at TC, she did so on her own, without discussing it with the older alliance, not sure that the other four were voting for Mia.

I think she made a big mistake. She betrayed Eliza and Julie, never got a commitment of loyalt from the older alliance, and is now alone without an alliance and the source of the same kind of "disharmony" foe which Scout and her alliance voted out Mia.

Lisa is very vulnerable.

Krautboy

"RE: Survivor Insider Episode 3"
Posted by Witless on 10-02-04 at 05:28 PM
Hmmm. I thought Mia said on the Early Show that she didn't know for sure that Lisa voted for her until she saw the show. But she says in her day after confessional that she thought Lisa would vote with her and didn't, which means she knew even before the next TC.

"Mia Lied?"
Posted by Krautboy on 10-02-04 at 08:45 PM
Good catch Witless. Mia was obviously coached for the early show and contradicted what she said in her day after interview.

I don't want to say she lied, but it sure appears that way.

Krautboy