The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cast Photos"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-20-04, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cast Photos"
This may or may not lead to spoiler info, but I'd like some information about the cast photos we see every season, used to promote that season. I always wondered when these were taken. Recently, with all the behind-the-scenes footage released on the DVD's, I realized, that they brought all the cast members together DAYS before the game started to take the pictures. The only rule was that they could not speak to one another. They showed this on the Season1 DVD and it was very awkward watching all these people who had never met, not allowed to talk to one another, while they took pictures together.

But the past couple of seasons, I have been very confused.

First of all, in allstars, you see a group photo of everyone on the beach. Clearly this must have been taken after the game started, because no one knew who else was playing until the first challenge. And everyone looked too clean and healthy for the picture to be taken immediately after the game ended.

Then this season, we see that Chad is in the group photo with shorts on, exposing his prostetic leg. As we saw in the first episode, he revealed his amputation after the game began, so these pics could not have been taken before the game started. But again, everyone looks so clean and healthy for me to believe that they were taken after the game.

HELP!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cast Photos volsfan 09-20-04 1
   RE: Cast Photos RyrieRae 09-21-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-04, 10:31 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Cast Photos"
This was discussed before and at the start of All Stars. The picture of all of them together was taken after they arrived for the challenge and before they actually competed in the challenge. There were things in the picture that allowed us to determine they were on the challenge beach.

I haven't looked closely at these pics but I would guess they were taken on day 2 when they were both at camp. JMHO!

Director of Public Relations for GAWKUR!

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-21-04, 09:28 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Cast Photos"
Makes sense, thanks!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •