The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How did Rob do it?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

chillinmcmillan 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-02-03, 04:03 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"How did Rob do it?"
How the hell did Rob get Heidi and Jenna to trust him?????? I couldn't believe it when I saw it! It was a great episode though! Poor Butch, left out again......

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 They don't trust him mavsfan 05-02-03 1
 RE: How did Rob do it? Fast Eddie 05-02-03 2
 RE: How did Rob do it? Devious Weasel 05-02-03 3
 RE: How did Rob do it? KeithFan 05-02-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mavsfan 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-02-03, 04:32 AM (EST)
1. "They don't trust him"
Jenna/Heidi are only allied with Rob out of necessity.

When Christy let the power trip go to her head she made Rob very nervous. Rob couldn't risk that Christy might actually vote with the girls against him.

So Rob gave Jenna/Heidi the one thing they wanted more than voting him off... that's voting Christy off.

Heidi and Jenna had no guarantee that Christy would vote with them, and facing the prospect they could find themselves on the wrong end of a 4-2 vote, they jumped at the oppurtunity to save themselves and get rid of the one person they like less than Rob.

Just as a drowning man will grasp at straws without any reasonable expectation that it will keep them afloat, Jenna/Heidi grasped at the only chance they had to stay in the game, voting out Christy.

I don't believe Jenna & Heidi trust Rob at all.

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-02-03, 08:56 AM (EST)
2. "RE: How did Rob do it?"
They didn't have to trust him. That wasn't the issue. They had nothing to lose. If the Misfits stayed together Sticky and Twiggy were doomed no matter what they did. Their only hope was that Rob and his puppy would do what they said. When you have only one chance, obviously you have to take it.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-03, 10:24 AM (EST)
3. "RE: How did Rob do it?"
If you read the Yahoo Premium stuff Markopolo posted, you'll see that Heidi and Jenna didn't trust Rob. That's why they did the Immunity Necklace switch. They didn't seem to trust Rob, so Jenna wanted to ensure that Heidi would remain in the game because Jenna thinks Heidi is the bigger immunity threat and the one Rob most wants out of the game.

- A GeorgiaBelle original

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-03, 10:32 AM (EST)
4. "RE: How did Rob do it?"
After Rob was able to get them drunk and show off his speedos the girls could see with their own eyes how much Rob still liked them...

Actually I think for the same reason that people are still holding onto the ChillOne as being valid, there is nothing else out there for them. Voting for Christie would have absolutely no impact on the downside for them, and the upside potential is huge.

"Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
- Saint Augustine (354-430)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •