URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 3863
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"How did Rob do it?"

Posted by chillinmcmillan on 05-02-03 at 04:03 AM
How the hell did Rob get Heidi and Jenna to trust him?????? I couldn't believe it when I saw it! It was a great episode though! Poor Butch, left out again......

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"They don't trust him"
Posted by mavsfan on 05-02-03 at 04:32 AM
Jenna/Heidi are only allied with Rob out of necessity.

When Christy let the power trip go to her head she made Rob very nervous. Rob couldn't risk that Christy might actually vote with the girls against him.

So Rob gave Jenna/Heidi the one thing they wanted more than voting him off... that's voting Christy off.

Heidi and Jenna had no guarantee that Christy would vote with them, and facing the prospect they could find themselves on the wrong end of a 4-2 vote, they jumped at the oppurtunity to save themselves and get rid of the one person they like less than Rob.

Just as a drowning man will grasp at straws without any reasonable expectation that it will keep them afloat, Jenna/Heidi grasped at the only chance they had to stay in the game, voting out Christy.

I don't believe Jenna & Heidi trust Rob at all.

"RE: How did Rob do it?"
Posted by Fast Eddie on 05-02-03 at 08:56 AM
They didn't have to trust him. That wasn't the issue. They had nothing to lose. If the Misfits stayed together Sticky and Twiggy were doomed no matter what they did. Their only hope was that Rob and his puppy would do what they said. When you have only one chance, obviously you have to take it.

Posted by Devious Weasel on 05-02-03 at 10:24 AM
If you read the Yahoo Premium stuff Markopolo posted, you'll see that Heidi and Jenna didn't trust Rob. That's why they did the Immunity Necklace switch. They didn't seem to trust Rob, so Jenna wanted to ensure that Heidi would remain in the game because Jenna thinks Heidi is the bigger immunity threat and the one Rob most wants out of the game.

- A GeorgiaBelle original

Posted by KeithFan on 05-02-03 at 10:32 AM
After Rob was able to get them drunk and show off his speedos the girls could see with their own eyes how much Rob still liked them...

Actually I think for the same reason that people are still holding onto the ChillOne as being valid, there is nothing else out there for them. Voting for Christie would have absolutely no impact on the downside for them, and the upside potential is huge.

"Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
- Saint Augustine (354-430)