The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"To Rob: So How Does the Winner Feel?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

sweetpea 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-01-02, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"To Rob: So How Does the Winner Feel?"
Snewser posted this on voteoff.tv. I thought it was real interesting.

Interview with Robb.
Here is the link, which is on his web page, but it doesn't seem to be working.

http://www.moremusic104.com/audio/survivor_robb.ram

Q: Have you been in contact with...?
A: Definately. I've talked to everybody.
Q: And how does the winner feel?
A: (pause) Umm.. I haven't.. I haven't really talked to uh.. I've talked to people from my tribe.
Q: OK. So somebody from the other tribe wins?
A: I'm not gonna say either way. I have no idea.

So, does this mean that someone from Chuey wins?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: To Rob: So How Does the Winner ... snoocharoo 11-01-02 1
   RE: To Rob: So How Does the Winner ... Brownroach 11-01-02 2
   RE: To Rob: So How Does the Winner ... Q 11-01-02 3
       RE: To Rob: So How Does the Winner ... wendyp 11-01-02 6
   RE: To Rob: So How Does the Winner ... dabo 11-01-02 4
   RE: To Rob: So How Does the Winner ... shanana banana 11-01-02 9
       RE: To Rob: So How Does the Winner ... LionChow 11-01-02 10
 RE: To Rob: So How Does the Winner ... Sophie 11-01-02 5
   RE: To Rob: So How Does the Winner ... Loree 11-01-02 7
 Deer in the headlights steppingrazor42 11-01-02 8
   RE: Deer in the headlights OceanSkater 11-05-02 12
 RE: To Rob: So How Does the Winner ... ShowMeTheWinner 11-04-02 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-01-02, 11:21 AM (EST)
1. "RE: To Rob: So How Does the Winner Feel?"
SweetPea...who is better than you??????????

A: I'm not gonna say either way. I have no idea...what BRIAN HEIDICK does with the million he won.

Last night when watching Brian and listening to his "my kingdom" speel I kept thinking... Welcome back Dicque, it's nice to see you again.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-02, 11:28 AM (EST)
2. "RE: To Rob: So How Does the Winner Feel?"
Yes, Brian's richard-hatchitude is coming into full focus now. I was beginning to wonder if he was really taking a pro-active strategy in the game or if he was just gonna wait for situations to develop. But it was clear last night that he has plans.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

3. "RE: To Rob: So How Does the Winner Feel?"
But what about Alliances Revealed???

Or could some previous survivor spoiling aids be difficult to apply to this group of misfit toys. They editing surely is obvious at to the boots so far, and maybe after hiding Vee, MB is simply hiding the winner in plane site?

Who knows.

D.R.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-01-02, 01:29 PM (EST)
6. "RE: To Rob: So How Does the Winner Feel?"
But what about Alliances Revealed???

We have seen Ted/Brian revealed . . . . But we have not seen Brian and someone else, like Penny or Helen.

Remeber the Ted/Brian says that they will not vote for each other. It does not say I will not ask someone else to vote you out.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

4. "RE: To Rob: So How Does the Winner Feel?"
LOL! Unless the jurists all got sloppy drunk at the wrap party and ShiiAnned their guts out, he probably doesn't know who won. If the final two are CG, however, he may have boobooed big time here.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

shanana banana 658 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-01-02, 02:39 PM (EST)
9. "RE: To Rob: So How Does the Winner Feel?"
>>Last night when watching Brian and listening to his "my kingdom" speel I kept thinking... Welcome back Dicque, it's nice to see you again.
=================
LOL --- I was thinking the exact same thing, snoocharoo. ;)

shanana banana

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-01-02, 02:48 PM (EST)
10. "RE: To Rob: So How Does the Winner Feel?"
Unless, of course, Brian was having a "Nurse John" kind of moment. John's "I'd like to thank all the little people who helped me win one million" speech is vaguely similar as well.

The difference is probably that Dicque and Brian have enough sense to keep it to themselves, or at worst, to the cameramen!

Sophie 2407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-01-02, 01:27 PM (EST)
5. "RE: To Rob: So How Does the Winner Feel?"
He wouldn't know the winner yet...so if that's a spoiler, it means the final two are from Chuey Gahn.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-02, 01:51 PM (EST)
7. "RE: To Rob: So How Does the Winner Feel?"
I don't think Robb would be too hard to confuse. He probably didn't know for sure who the winner was of the final 2 and didn't know how to answer to not give it away. It could be a finalist from each tribe and since Robb didn't get to vote he doesn't know where the winner is from.

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-01-02, 02:34 PM (EST)
8. "Deer in the headlights"
Robb seemed to have a "deer in the headlights" moment here, MB probably said to him at the beginning of his media tour, "Dude, if anyone asks who you've talked to just say 'I've talked to the people in my tribe', no matter what just say that!" It seems like a safe answer to me. I don't think this means the winner isn't from SJ, it sounds like he was on Doood-auto pilot being asked the same questions over and over, when he was actually asked a new question the little hamster tripped on his wheel and had to back petal: insert "I've talked to the people from my tribe". Would he really be THAT stupid to give it away that a member of CG wins the whole thing????

OceanSkater 315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-05-02, 03:30 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Deer in the headlights"
Preseason interview:
rattler: Is it becoming more difficult to keep the outcome of the show a secret? How do the producers intend to keep it hush-hush as the show gets more popular and attempts to discover details become more common?
Jeff Probst: Keeping the secret is our biggest challenge once the show is over. Ultimately, there is no way to absolutely ensure the secrecy. It comes down to trust. Many of our crewmembers know what went on, and certainly the 16 Survivors know what went on. We try to make them realize that we are all part of this together and that any one of us talking will only spoil it for everyone else. We've been very lucky so far. I hope our luck continues.

....and then came Robb

ShowMeTheWinner 962 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-04-02, 05:29 AM (EST)
11. "RE: To Rob: So How Does the Winner Feel?"
I thought that this is quite a big blooper from Robb. Since the winner has yet to be announced then the two possibilities is:
1) 2 Chuay Gahns as final two; or
2) 1 Chuay Gahn / 1 Sook Jai as final two.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •