URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 3205
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"To Rob: So How Does the Winner Feel?"

Posted by sweetpea on 11-01-02 at 11:15 AM
Snewser posted this on voteoff.tv. I thought it was real interesting.

Interview with Robb.
Here is the link, which is on his web page, but it doesn't seem to be working.

http://www.moremusic104.com/audio/survivor_robb.ram

Q: Have you been in contact with...?
A: Definately. I've talked to everybody.
Q: And how does the winner feel?
A: (pause) Umm.. I haven't.. I haven't really talked to uh.. I've talked to people from my tribe.
Q: OK. So somebody from the other tribe wins?
A: I'm not gonna say either way. I have no idea.

So, does this mean that someone from Chuey wins?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: To Rob: So How Does the Winner Feel?"
Posted by snoocharoo on 11-01-02 at 11:21 AM
SweetPea...who is better than you??????????

A: I'm not gonna say either way. I have no idea...what BRIAN HEIDICK does with the million he won.

Last night when watching Brian and listening to his "my kingdom" speel I kept thinking... Welcome back Dicque, it's nice to see you again.

Posted by Brownroach on 11-01-02 at 11:28 AM
Yes, Brian's richard-hatchitude is coming into full focus now. I was beginning to wonder if he was really taking a pro-active strategy in the game or if he was just gonna wait for situations to develop. But it was clear last night that he has plans.

Posted by Q on 11-01-02 at 11:28 AM
But what about Alliances Revealed???

Or could some previous survivor spoiling aids be difficult to apply to this group of misfit toys. They editing surely is obvious at to the boots so far, and maybe after hiding Vee, MB is simply hiding the winner in plane site?

Who knows.

D.R.

Posted by wendyp on 11-01-02 at 01:29 PM
But what about Alliances Revealed???

We have seen Ted/Brian revealed . . . . But we have not seen Brian and someone else, like Penny or Helen.

Remeber the Ted/Brian says that they will not vote for each other. It does not say I will not ask someone else to vote you out.

Posted by dabo on 11-01-02 at 11:28 AM
LOL! Unless the jurists all got sloppy drunk at the wrap party and ShiiAnned their guts out, he probably doesn't know who won. If the final two are CG, however, he may have boobooed big time here.

ARRRRRRR!!!!

Posted by shanana banana on 11-01-02 at 02:39 PM
>>Last night when watching Brian and listening to his "my kingdom" speel I kept thinking... Welcome back Dicque, it's nice to see you again.
=================
LOL --- I was thinking the exact same thing, snoocharoo. ;)

shanana banana

Posted by LionChow on 11-01-02 at 02:48 PM
Unless, of course, Brian was having a "Nurse John" kind of moment. John's "I'd like to thank all the little people who helped me win one million" speech is vaguely similar as well.

The difference is probably that Dicque and Brian have enough sense to keep it to themselves, or at worst, to the cameramen!

Posted by Sophie on 11-01-02 at 01:27 PM
He wouldn't know the winner yet...so if that's a spoiler, it means the final two are from Chuey Gahn.

Posted by Loree on 11-01-02 at 01:51 PM
I don't think Robb would be too hard to confuse. He probably didn't know for sure who the winner was of the final 2 and didn't know how to answer to not give it away. It could be a finalist from each tribe and since Robb didn't get to vote he doesn't know where the winner is from.

"Deer in the headlights"
Posted by steppingrazor42 on 11-01-02 at 02:34 PM
Robb seemed to have a "deer in the headlights" moment here, MB probably said to him at the beginning of his media tour, "Dude, if anyone asks who you've talked to just say 'I've talked to the people in my tribe', no matter what just say that!" It seems like a safe answer to me. I don't think this means the winner isn't from SJ, it sounds like he was on Doood-auto pilot being asked the same questions over and over, when he was actually asked a new question the little hamster tripped on his wheel and had to back petal: insert "I've talked to the people from my tribe". Would he really be THAT stupid to give it away that a member of CG wins the whole thing????

"RE: Deer in the headlights"
Posted by OceanSkater on 11-05-02 at 03:30 PM
Preseason interview:
rattler: Is it becoming more difficult to keep the outcome of the show a secret? How do the producers intend to keep it hush-hush as the show gets more popular and attempts to discover details become more common?
Jeff Probst: Keeping the secret is our biggest challenge once the show is over. Ultimately, there is no way to absolutely ensure the secrecy. It comes down to trust. Many of our crewmembers know what went on, and certainly the 16 Survivors know what went on. We try to make them realize that we are all part of this together and that any one of us talking will only spoil it for everyone else. We've been very lucky so far. I hope our luck continues.

....and then came Robb

Posted by ShowMeTheWinner on 11-04-02 at 05:29 AM
I thought that this is quite a big blooper from Robb. Since the winner has yet to be announced then the two possibilities is:
1) 2 Chuay Gahns as final two; or
2) 1 Chuay Gahn / 1 Sook Jai as final two.

Kathy O'Brien... The Sole Survivor! (I'd rather be delusional)