The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Info on Rudy...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-17-00, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Info on Rudy...."
VA Beach has been making a huge fuss over Rudy over the last few weeks, but it intensified in the last 3. Every Wednesday and Thursday they have a section--a "Rudy Watch"--in the local paper. It was reported 2 weeks ago that he just purchased a top-of-the-line 2001 Lincoln Town Car. The Mayor of Va Beach has declared that next week is "Rudy Boesch week" in VA Beach. A local radio station last week had (quote) "information about who wins, directly from a reliable source." You had to call in to find out who wins...they never said on the air...but if you called in, they told you it was Rudy. He goes to one of the naval bases every morning and still works out with the Seals, at72. That's just what's been going on around where Rudy lives....however, the purchase of the car is roughly the same amount as the legal fees that Rich had to spend to get out of the child abuse case. SO, it could be that both men had roughly the same amount of cash in the last few weeks in which to spend. I'm rooting for Rudy, but I don't know if actually wins or not based on this. To quote the man, "I dunno, I dunno"

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Info on Rudy.... dfox 08-17-00 1
 RE: Info on Rudy.... DivaByTheSea 08-17-00 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dfox 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-00, 11:41 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Info on Rudy...."
> SO, it could be that both men had
> roughly the same amount of cash in
> the last few weeks in which to spend

Why is it assumed that mature, white men (queer or not) do not know how to sock away some money? I doubt that either one of these two were penniless before the show. I also doubt that either one of them would spend their entire earnings once they got back to the mainland. Also, nobody has collected any payment yet.

I could just see either one of these two guys saying to the banker: "I'm in a little bind right now. I need to borrow x amount of dollars. And I want to use my million dollar winnings as collateral." I'm sure that would really have kept the secret safe.

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-17-00, 02:19 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Info on Rudy...."
They did report (in the Virginian Pilot) that he paid for the whole thing up front.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •