The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS EYEmail 2/25/02"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-25-02, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS EYEmail 2/25/02"
Today's EYEmail features PATRICIA:

SURVIVOR PROFILE:
Patricia Jackson
, 49, is a truck assembler
from Lugoff, SC, where she lives with her
husband of 31 years, two horses, including an
Arabian, and assorted cats, dogs and goats.
Also a trained cosmetologist, Patricia's
interests include endurance racing (50 miles),
breaking and training horses, and four-wheel
riding. Her luxury item is a lock of her
Arabian's tail.

So. . . per last week's EYEmail, Gabe is safe AND Patricia is? (at least for now) And weltek put out the request for the complete list of last season's profiles, along with any perceptible patterns that may help us--but I don't think I ever saw a response to that. I seem to recall a theory, but can't remember it well enough to dig it out of the archives. . .

Add these two profiles to the possibly phony zap2it "spoiler" about Gina & Rob, and it still doesn't look good for ED--errrr. . . I mean Peter. Does it?

GT

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS EYEmail 2/25/02 Kokoro 02-26-02 1
 I am a bit confused....... MDSkinner 02-26-02 2
   RE: I am a bit confused....... Kokoro 02-26-02 3
   RE: I am a bit confused....... George Tirebiter 02-26-02 4
       RE: I am a bit confused....... Kokoro 02-26-02 5
 OT Kokoro 02-26-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-26-02, 11:12 AM (EST)
1. "RE: SeeBS EYEmail 2/25/02"
Here's the old thread GT:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/1887.shtml

----------------------------------------

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-26-02, 12:05 PM (EST)
2. "I am a bit confused......."
>>So. . . per last week's EYEmail, Gabe is safe AND Patricia is?

I must have missed something, so please explain how these two being the first two profiled guarantees that they are not going anywhere this week. I know that last season Ethan was the first one that was profiled, but one time does not costitute a known pattern as far as I am concerned. I guess I just don't get it. Please explain so I am not feeling like an idiot here, because I figure that I must be missing something?

02-26-02, 12:26 PM (EST)
3. "RE: I am a bit confused......."
For S3, the first 3 (Diane, Jessie, Carl) were not ever profiled....I'm not sure what pattern can be drawn from one season (Anyone happen to have their S2 eyemails still?) but it is a big coincidence that out of everyone they were the only ones (+ Silas, Clarence) without profiles. This is probably because they have to mix them around so as not to give away an order while still profiling as many as possible before they get the boot. Or it could just be a total coincidence.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-26-02, 03:07 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I am a bit confused......."
I thought I had remembered someone had detected a pattern, but as that thread shows (thanks, Koko!) about all we could tell is that USUALLY (Clarence wasn't profiled) no one was booted without being profiled at some time beforehand. At one point, I'm sure someone said that whoever was profiled was automatically safe. Ethan was the first profile, as I recall (but no--I seriously doubt The Bedwetter will win this.)

The most concise post there was from Dalton:

>Here is the official list (since
>I started saving them because
>I thought they might be
>of "spoiler value" but have
>changed my mind):
>
>Nov. 5th
>Bootee = Linda
>Profiled = Kelly
>
>Nov. 12th
>Bootee = Silas
>Profiled = Frank
>
>Nov. 19th
>Bootee = Lindsey
>Profiled = Kim P.
>
>Nov. 26th
>Bootee = Clarence
>Profiled = Brandon
>
>Dec. 3rd
>Moto Maji Tribe
>Profiled = Teresa
>
>Dec. 10th
>Bootee = Kelly
>Profiled = Lex
>
>Dec. 17th
>Bootee = Brandon
>Profiled = Kim J. (Mama Kim)
>
>
>SO, of those still left in
>the game --- Mama Kim/Teresa/Lil
>Kim/Lex and Frank have ALREADY
>been profiled in the CBS
>
>EyeMAIL.
>
>Possibly someone who has records of
>the CBS EyeMAIL ---
>PRIOR to Nov. 5th can show
>that Tom & Ethan have
>ALSO been previously "profiled".
>
>That would mean ALL 7 people
>left have been "profiled" and
>I have little hope that
>this MEANS anything with regards
>to who is booted.
>
>Dalton

Perhaps there's someone out there who can analyze these events to locate a pattern, but I somehow doubt that MB is working THAT hard. . . The logistics of it just seem like too much work (making sure each one is profiled before they're actually booted, not giving away the boot order, the ever-decreasing pool of candidates, etc.)

GT

02-26-02, 04:14 PM (EST)
5. "RE: I am a bit confused......."
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-02 AT 04:16 PM (EST)

I think the simplest pattern we can follow here is:

~Most~ people will not be booted without getting profiled. 11/16 is not bad and I think this factor should be considered when we make the weekly boot picks. Obviously it will not apply to some, but if they stay at the same efficiency level (11 profiles in 14 weeks; 13 if they take a hint and drop the gawd awful recap show but no chance of that) then this IMO is a good indicator of the bootee.

EDIT: Thought of something else....notice that 4 of the 5 not profiled are pre-merge and the 5th (Clarence) is not on the jury.
Could the profiles be trying to push more post-merge than pre-merge people out into the public eye?

02-26-02, 04:39 PM (EST)
6. "OT"
LAST EDITED ON 02-27-02 AT 02:26 PM (EST)

EDIT: n/m useless info....

Back on: Can someone tell me an east coast postal code so I's can register for that there Eyemail? =)

Now let us never speak of S3 again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •