The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Analysis of first episode for spoilers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

heresy 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-20-01, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Analysis of first episode for spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-01 AT 10:01 AM (EST)

I am a little hesitant to post this, but thought that it would be worth discussing as a potential spoiler for the final survivor.

In Survivor 1 and Survivor 2, EPM placed clues in the first episode on who won the million. In the first season, Richard was shown saying he had the million dollar check written with his name on it. In the second season, he didn't show Tina in a closeup interview (see "the dog who didn't bark" thread for more information).

Based on this, I watched the first episode of S3 again, and came up with the following quote by Kelly: "Whoever said to keep all the canned goods wins the prize".

Very strange. So, I went back and found the following quote from Kim J. Sorry about the length, but I feel the entire quote needs to be taken as a whole.

In a group shot:
I think that to carry that much water plus our gourds filled is just a huge amount of weight.

At this point, they showed the group discussing whether they should dump water and showed them dumping water from the jugs.

In a solo interview:
There were three jugs of water, and we took two of them and dumped them out because they were just too heavy to carry and we would have had to sacrifice the canned goods, and a lot of other things we thought we couldn't replace, and we figured we ultimately would get a source of water.

It is possible that this season, he showed someone saying that somebody else won the prize.

So, if Kim's interview and earlier rhetoric can be taken as proposing to keep the canned goods as well as dumping the water, we may have a winner.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Interviewees heresy 10-20-01 1
   RE: Interviewees AmberFan126 10-20-01 5
 RE: Analysis of first episode for s... mockingbird 10-20-01 2
   RE: Analysis of first episode for s... ImmunityX 10-20-01 3
   RE: Analysis of first episode for s... heresy 10-20-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-20-01, 01:12 AM (EST)
1. "Interviewees"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-01 AT 10:03 AM (EST)

I figured the first post was too long, and didn't want to clutter it more that it already is, so here is the list of the people interviewed in the first episode:

Kim J.
Tom (twice)
Diane
Frank (twice)
Brandon (twice)
Lindsey (three times)
Kim P. (three times)
Linda
Teresa
Jessie
Lex
Ethan
Clarence
Kelly

That's fourteen people, two of which have been booted. So this leaves two people not interviewed:
Carl
Silas

AmberFan126 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-20-01, 02:43 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Interviewees"
Are you positive Kelly was interviewed? I heard she had one on Insider but I don't really remember her being interviewed buring the first episode.

mockingbird 61 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-01, 01:46 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Analysis of first episode for spoilers"
I think you have your Kim's confused!

ImmunityX 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-20-01, 02:18 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Analysis of first episode for spoilers"
Kim P. does have a good chance, but nothing will stop TERESA from winning the million

10-20-01, 10:05 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Analysis of first episode for spoilers"
Blond moment! Thanks for bringing that to my attention Mockingbird. I've edited the posts to correct the transposed Kims.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •