The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""I love you, Tom" aka The Heidi Chronicles"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Stairway2Dayton 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-19-01, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
""I love you, Tom" aka The Heidi Chronicles"
An old goat farmer and a young girl with braids. I can almost hear the alpine horns…

On the Early Show, Jessie said that “I love you Tom” was for Farmer Tom – her favorite in the tribe. She also said that they had agreed not to vote for each other. I was thinking that Tom voted for CB again as either insurance against a future tie or because he is unbelievable secure in his position within the tribe and doesn’t worry about going outside the voting alliance. Now I’m not so sure.

Do you think that if they really bonded, he told Jessie that she was getting the boot? I’d want to know so I didn’t have to live with the suspense through the whole tribal council.

S2D

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "I love you, Tom" aka The Heid... 40thandUp 10-19-01 1
 Advance notice Outfrontgirl 10-19-01 2
   RE: Advance notice Loree 10-19-01 3
       RE: Advance notice wendyp 10-19-01 4
   Commandment #11: Thou shalt not for... LoudmouthLee 10-19-01 6
 Jessie's Chat travelingbetty 10-19-01 5
 I've got to say...... Slymmer 10-20-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

40thandUp 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-19-01, 10:37 AM (EST)
1. "RE: "I love you, Tom" aka The Heidi Chronicles"
On the CBS site at the INSIDER page there is a clip titled Tom Flirts with Jessie. I am sure that they are trying to make out more than was really there...but who knows.

I unfortunately have been unsuccessful in viewing any of the Real Player files on the CBS site since last year (gold pass or not) so I can't say what is in the clip. I believe others here who had temp gold passes had looked at the Ep 1 clips and commented on them - maybe there is something in them that is spoil worthy this Ep.

Anyone able to look through them and comment?

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-01, 02:11 PM (EST)
2. "Advance notice"
I can't say as to the clips, because my Real Player works lousily, but
It became clear last night (from interview with Lex) that Boran had agreed on their first vote and that Tom and Lex (for sure) had agreed that Tom would use his unneeded vote as a signal to Clarence he was on probation.

I think the second vote was also completely agreed upon. Had it not been, there were two other "weakest link" contenders, Kelly and Kim, who might have gotten a stray vote. I believe that Lex is communicating the votes and serving as go-between, but that doesn't preclude other people discussing their votes as well.

The women especially may have wanted to tell Jessie in advance. Elisabeth said last year that she was always straight up with people that she was voting for them before going to TC. Seems like a good way to reduce bitter feelings by presenting the tribe's rationale ahead of time, as they're not going to see the person after the vote. Of course, MB would never show us those conversations.

Tom's vote for Clarence served TWO purposes according to what Jessie says--kept his promise not to vote for her and repeated the warning signal to Clarence.

From Jessie's TC speech, I would wager Jessie knew she was going and that her vote was a throwaway of sorts. She said she wanted to use it to make the statement about Clarence she wanted to make the week before. She knew the tribe wasn't voting for Clarence.

Btw, at 4 votes, Clarence must hold the record now for prior votes this early in the game. His chances of beating a tie-breaker, if it comes to that, are now next to nil.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-01, 04:37 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Advance notice"
If Clarence makes the merge it will be very important for Tom to hide his dislike of Clarence. At this point you wouldn't expect the other team to assume Clarence has votes. They would probably be expecting the votes to be against the weaker players. But if they see how Tom feels about Clarence it could hurt the Borans in a tie. Of course this all depends what happens at the merge.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-19-01, 04:49 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Advance notice"
I think Tom would show his dislike for Clarence to distract attention from him or to start a new alliance. I will tell you who has votes if you keep me around. I see that from any of the Boran if they go down in a couple of more ICs.

LoudmouthLee 294 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-19-01, 07:58 PM (EST)
6. "Commandment #11: Thou shalt not forget Rudy."
Surly Rudy... Had 5 votes (3 EP 1, 3 EP 3) after the first two episodes... he ended up in the final 4.

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-19-01, 06:05 PM (EST)
5. "Jessie's Chat"
I watched the chat this afternoon and Jessie said that on the walk to Tribal Council that Tom gave her a nod and that they talked. She said she knew she was going to be off.

There wasn't much more in the chat (MB has coached his players well) other than she loved Tom like a dad and trusted him completely. She didn't get on well with Kim but Kelly was ok.

She said that the tribe had difficulty bonding because of the Clarence incident.

She apparently went on Safari with Diane.

Slymmer 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-20-01, 02:02 AM (EST)
7. "I've got to say......"
Looking at the the way my alliance map is turning out here on the wall next to my PC and the comments made in the free video clips on C-BS this is what I am begining to notice:

Within the Boran tribe it seems to have been decided that the alliance is split as a battle of the sexes. The Men thinking if they can get rid of the "Weakest Links" ie the women first that they will come into the merger a leaner meaner stronger group. Now, with that in mind lets go back to episode one and the Clarence vs the Beans incedent. Lex and Tom were the two most outspoken against the (have no decent word to say here) individual. However,lets now climb into the minds of Lex Tom and Ethan: We keep Clarence around until merger weeding out KELLY next and keeping Kim as a Wild card of sorts this will let us pull her votes as we see fit offering to keep her around as long as she does what they say and they can cut themselves free of Clarence when he is no longer an advatage of any sort to them.

In the mean time approach Clarence who is already kissing bootee better then Brandon, and tell him "you will stay around as long as you do what we say." Clarence knows that after Ep1 this is his only possible hope of making it to the merger and pulling out a IC Winning Streak or a possibility to jump ship and form an alliance with the Samburu and then keep himself alive in that fashion. Either way Clarence is Kitchen fodder, but has to play along trying to OUTWIT his competition who is already everyone. As long as he pulls this off we see Clarenece into the final 6 or 4 (eeeewwww). If he can not pull it off (hope hope hope) then he is expendable and any given second.

See, the game is already more interesting then it seemd just moments before!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •