The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"two posters still alive in the PTTE!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-26-01, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"two posters still alive in the PTTE!"
shake the clown.....you made a miserable prediction this week, so you sir, are..........THE WEAKEST LINK!

Still alive and running head on into a tie is:

WELTEK: A/R/E/C/K/T and

TRAVELING BETTY (keeping the chi-town hope alive) A/R/E/C/K/T

Since you guys are gonna tie if you get it right...I wnat both of you to post the voting results of EACH juror in Tina's victory...that will be the tiebreaker.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: two posters still alive in the ... travelingbetty 04-26-01 1
 Shakes is the A1 #1 Coolest LowRent 04-27-01 2
 I already had to sit through the Pr... weltek 04-27-01 3
 shakes, I did the best I could travelingbetty 05-03-01 4
   Congratulations on the tie AyatollahKhomeini 05-04-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-26-01, 11:54 PM (EST)
1. "RE: two posters still alive in the PTTE!"
Shakes - you almost had me convinced to see Colby gone but I had to stick with my initial guess. For what it is worth, here is my final jury vote (and it is better sooner than later, as I tend to waffle):

Colby - Tina (can't stand the guy...bozo...not deserving)

Lis - Tina (faces behind the back to Keith...Tina had to do what she had to do)

Roger - Tina (fine upstanding Christian woman...saved the rice)

Jerri - Keith (it should have been ME to be up there to represent all of womenkind but she, the lone woman in the game, is a backstabber...and if I can't be backstabbed I will backstab in kind (all in the cause of womenhood!))

Amber - Keith (whatever Jerri says)

Nick - Tina (Keith is arrogant as all hell!)

Alicia - the wild card....I think she will be influenced by the other Kucha vote and go for Tina.

Tina - 5
Keith - 2

I could be wrong...let's see next week.

LowRent 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-27-01, 05:22 AM (EST)
2. "Shakes is the A1 #1 Coolest"
Hey thanks for taking over the PTTE thread Shakes. Do you think you could also maybe enlighten us with some of your brilliant speculation and spoiling? You're the greatest.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-01, 09:06 AM (EST)
3. "I already had to sit through the Presidential Elections"
Ok Shakes, this sucks. Game on.....

Alicia-Tina: I don't think she and Keith ever really interacted and she chatted with Tina a bit. I think Alicia wants to see a woman win and I think the Kucha sentiment will get to her.

Jerri-Keith: I think she wants to "shake things up" like she promised to do at merger time. She'll make her actress speech about Tina which she carefully planned out, I'm sure. Then when she votes it will be a "If you would've kept me with you Tina, you'd probably have won this, but since you decided to backstab me, your mistake is going to cost you my vote."

Amber-Tina: Surprisingly enough, I don't necessarily see her voting with Jerri because I think Amber grew to have affection for Tina and still never liked Keith. If she and Jerri will still close at the Loosers Ranch, how come they don't talk now?

Nick- Tina: I agree with T.B. here. He thinks Keith is arrogant. Plain and simple.

Rodger-Tina: He and Tina were buddies. She was very honest. Rodger appreciates that and really has no loyalty to Keith.

Elisabeth-Tina: Same reasons as above.

Colby-Tina: His loyalty, as he said, is to Tina.

I also think that Keith's final speech would suck. I don't think it would win him any votes.

Tina: 6
Keith: 1

For the record, I hope it's Colby & Tina in the final 2. It would sure make things more interesting!

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-03-01, 11:18 PM (EST)
4. "shakes, I did the best I could"
Congrats to weltek on tieing as to who gets the last three to get to the final three. Colby extended his winning streak and picked Tina to go to the final two. I am satisfied that I did better then "jesus" and the billybob flash. I just had the order a little screwed up but Tina was the final winner and I am happy with that.

Thanks to survivorblows for making this series more fun. Nobody in my office watches and this was a great forum for blowing off thoughts and speculations.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-04-01, 11:09 AM (EST)
5. "Congratulations on the tie"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-01 AT 11:09 AM (EST)

Looks like the picks were even and the tiebreak was even (you each had three of Tina's real voters identified: Alicia, Lis, and the bootee from E14; neither of you had the fourth, Jerri). Therefore, IMO, you two are co-champions. Congratulations from all of us also-rans!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •