URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 1395
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"two posters still alive in the PTTE!"

Posted by shakes the clown on 04-26-01 at 10:26 PM
shake the clown.....you made a miserable prediction this week, so you sir, are..........THE WEAKEST LINK!

Still alive and running head on into a tie is:

WELTEK: A/R/E/C/K/T and

TRAVELING BETTY (keeping the chi-town hope alive) A/R/E/C/K/T

Since you guys are gonna tie if you get it right...I wnat both of you to post the voting results of EACH juror in Tina's victory...that will be the tiebreaker.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: two posters still alive in the PTTE!"
Posted by travelingbetty on 04-26-01 at 11:54 PM
Shakes - you almost had me convinced to see Colby gone but I had to stick with my initial guess. For what it is worth, here is my final jury vote (and it is better sooner than later, as I tend to waffle):

Colby - Tina (can't stand the guy...bozo...not deserving)

Lis - Tina (faces behind the back to Keith...Tina had to do what she had to do)

Roger - Tina (fine upstanding Christian woman...saved the rice)

Jerri - Keith (it should have been ME to be up there to represent all of womenkind but she, the lone woman in the game, is a backstabber...and if I can't be backstabbed I will backstab in kind (all in the cause of womenhood!))

Amber - Keith (whatever Jerri says)

Nick - Tina (Keith is arrogant as all hell!)

Alicia - the wild card....I think she will be influenced by the other Kucha vote and go for Tina.

Tina - 5
Keith - 2

I could be wrong...let's see next week.

"Shakes is the A1 #1 Coolest"
Posted by LowRent on 04-27-01 at 05:22 AM
Hey thanks for taking over the PTTE thread Shakes. Do you think you could also maybe enlighten us with some of your brilliant speculation and spoiling? You're the greatest.

"I already had to sit through the Presidential Elections"
Posted by weltek on 04-27-01 at 09:06 AM
Ok Shakes, this sucks. Game on.....

Alicia-Tina: I don't think she and Keith ever really interacted and she chatted with Tina a bit. I think Alicia wants to see a woman win and I think the Kucha sentiment will get to her.

Jerri-Keith: I think she wants to "shake things up" like she promised to do at merger time. She'll make her actress speech about Tina which she carefully planned out, I'm sure. Then when she votes it will be a "If you would've kept me with you Tina, you'd probably have won this, but since you decided to backstab me, your mistake is going to cost you my vote."

Amber-Tina: Surprisingly enough, I don't necessarily see her voting with Jerri because I think Amber grew to have affection for Tina and still never liked Keith. If she and Jerri will still close at the Loosers Ranch, how come they don't talk now?

Nick- Tina: I agree with T.B. here. He thinks Keith is arrogant. Plain and simple.

Rodger-Tina: He and Tina were buddies. She was very honest. Rodger appreciates that and really has no loyalty to Keith.

Elisabeth-Tina: Same reasons as above.

Colby-Tina: His loyalty, as he said, is to Tina.

I also think that Keith's final speech would suck. I don't think it would win him any votes.

Tina: 6
Keith: 1

For the record, I hope it's Colby & Tina in the final 2. It would sure make things more interesting!

"shakes, I did the best I could"
Posted by travelingbetty on 05-03-01 at 11:18 PM
Congrats to weltek on tieing as to who gets the last three to get to the final three. Colby extended his winning streak and picked Tina to go to the final two. I am satisfied that I did better then "jesus" and the billybob flash. I just had the order a little screwed up but Tina was the final winner and I am happy with that.

Thanks to survivorblows for making this series more fun. Nobody in my office watches and this was a great forum for blowing off thoughts and speculations.

"Congratulations on the tie"
Posted by AyatollahKhomeini on 05-04-01 at 11:09 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-01 AT 11:09 AM (EST)

Looks like the picks were even and the tiebreak was even (you each had three of Tina's real voters identified: Alicia, Lis, and the bootee from E14; neither of you had the fourth, Jerri). Therefore, IMO, you two are co-champions. Congratulations from all of us also-rans!