The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E11 Preview Vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-06-01, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"E11 Preview Vidcaps"
Once again, these vidcaps are courtesy of Aja. Let's see how they fit with the SeeBS teaser.

Here is the CBS teaser:

1) The Barramundi camp is threatened by a fierce storm and a violently turbulent river. Will it be wiped out?

2) Some Survivors take drastic, if not heroic, measures to preserve the well-being of the rest of the tribe. Who will they be?

3) One Survivor misses out on all the drama. Will this affect this person's standing?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: E11 Preview Vidcaps samiam 04-06-01 1
 Amber's not in the pics either Lexi 04-06-01 2
 RE: E11 Preview Vidcaps Lightmage81 04-06-01 3
 RE: E11 Preview Vidcaps weltek 04-06-01 4
   Could be but, Lexi 04-06-01 5
       I wouldn't go so far as to say USUA... weltek 04-06-01 6
           RE: I wouldn't go so far as to say ... munson 04-06-01 10
           RE: I wouldn't go so far as to say ... Loree 04-06-01 14
       RE: Could be but, Puffs 04-06-01 7
           RE: Could be but, MadforMadDog 04-06-01 8
           RE: Could be but, volmel 04-06-01 9
               RE: Could be but, Puffs 04-06-01 11
                   RE: Could be but, Puffs 04-06-01 12
                       RE: Could be but, Conspiracy Jim 04-06-01 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-01, 12:35 PM (EST)
1. "RE: E11 Preview Vidcaps"
1. Just about.

2. Ain't gonna be Rodger swimming downstream to fetch the rice.

3. Colby is the only one not in the vid caps....

Once again, no RC, no IC, just storyline. AUGH!

Lexi 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-06-01, 12:39 PM (EST)
2. "Amber's not in the pics either"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-01 AT 12:42 PM (EST)

One of them may have won the reward challenge and is on a day trip because of this.

Edited to say that I know Amber's shown with the rice, but she's not in the ones where they appear to be watching the water rising.

Lightmage81 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-06-01, 12:41 PM (EST)
3. "RE: E11 Preview Vidcaps"
>1) The Barramundi camp is threatened
>by a fierce storm and
>a violently turbulent river. Will
>it be wiped out?

i doubt all of it will be gone.....
probably half of it.....

>2) Some Survivors take drastic, if
>not heroic, measures to preserve
>the well-being of the rest
>of the tribe. Who will
>they be?

well could this be bcos some of the rice is swept away?
liz is shown eating out of the pot..............
and amber is preparing rice with her????/
(all this is highly speculative)

>3) One Survivor misses out on
>all the drama. Will this
>affect this person's standing?

hmmm....Colby isn't shown in the clips.....

well this is my 2cents worth

Lightage81

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 12:42 PM (EST)
4. "RE: E11 Preview Vidcaps"
AS I understand it (I read it SOMEWHERE a few days ago...don't remember where-might have been one of the episode previews from odd sites that people list on here), the flooding takes place while they are at RC. So it makes sense that whoever wins RC leaves for the day and misses on the camp cleanup that happens when the remaining survivors return to camp after RC. Since Colby isn't in any of the pictures, we can possibly surmise that he wins the RC.

Lexi 27 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 12:48 PM (EST)
5. "Could be but,"
The RC winner usually goes back to camp with the others after RC and leaves later.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 01:04 PM (EST)
6. "I wouldn't go so far as to say USUALLY"
Jerri and Amber were wisked away immediately. Colby and Jerri went back to camp. Those are the only ones so far (I think) where anyone has gone away, so that's a 50% shot. On the first Survivor I know Sean had to wait, but again, I still wouldn't say "usually" since it really depends on the nature of the reward. I think this RC could be worth determining the winner since it is forshadowed that whoever wins it might be voted out. CBS/MB forshadowed Nick going by saying that someone's laziness could effect the voting in last episode, so I think it's worth giving some thought to.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-06-01, 01:39 PM (EST)
10. "RE: I wouldn't go so far as to say USUALLY"
I agree that ANOTHER challenge win could make Colby a big target. He's appears fairly safe in the K/T/C alliance so it might be a good idea to not be so obviously competitive, especially in the RC's.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 03:39 PM (EST)
14. "RE: I wouldn't go so far as to say USUALLY"
I think winning the RC is bad luck. In the first Survivor quite often the person who won the RC was one of the next voted out. It sets the winner apart from the others (jealousy) and often the winner goes away leaving the others to be able to talk and plot against them. This is one game where you don't want to distance yourself from the others (Kel). You want to stay with the group so they can't plot against you.

Puffs 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-06-01, 01:07 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Could be but,"
Colby is there, it is his chin and beard you see and it appears to be a motion picture becasue the background is blurry.

MadforMadDog 48 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 01:22 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Could be but,"
Looks like rodgers chin. It matches the color pattern in his beard.

volmel 362 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-06-01, 01:24 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Could be but,"
HMMMM, to me that looks like Keith in that close up picture because of the gray in the beard...

Come on Tina, do Tennessee proud

04-06-01, 02:03 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Could be but,"
I realize it is silly to debate but... Keith and Rodger both have shirts on and this person does not appear to also that is Liz in the background with the gaping mouth - blue coat

04-06-01, 02:09 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Could be but,"
To continue my thought, it would appear that they are standing in groups on the river bank, Colby realizes the rice is swimming and jumps in for it, Liz is shocked and stands there in awe, Tina and Keith do not appear overly pleased that it was colby who once again became the "good guy" and Keith looks down as if in shame thinking "it should have been me" Rodger is concerned then smiles as Colby holds up the rescued rice!

Conspiracy Jim 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-06-01, 02:57 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Could be but,"
Puffs,
Your analysis is based on pure imagination. Looking at the picks the gray bearded guy IS NOT colby, but either Kieth or Roger (likely the former). Either way that doesn't matter. I also agree that they are returning from the RC because you saw them walking up last night when they saw the camp. I also believe that the RC winner has been taken some where to enjoy their reward. That means that the RC winner is either Amber (as she IS NOT seen in the O'MY GOD, the camp" picks. Neither is Colby. So one of them likely wins (if not both) the RC. Now I know that SeeBS is making a point of one person missing out on the clean up, but it could be two and we are being misled. Anyway, RC must be won by either Amber or Colby. Also, the RC must be something other than the phone call home or the video tapes of the family rewards as is has been discussed that Tina calls home.

Conspiracy Jim
"Ya, sure we went to the moon"!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •