The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I need Answers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

Brooke 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-17-01, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brooke Click to send private message to Brooke Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I need Answers"
I'm still ---- uh, I don't even have the words to describe, aw forget it.

Someone please tell me the following:

1)How did Gina/Adrian get more votes (well all of them) than Michael and Jeannette? I don't particularly care for Jeannette, but if everyone "loved" her so much and was so concerned about her mom and her daughter, why would they deny her the money because of a grudge against her partner? Hmmmm

2)Do you thing Greg finally realized he was hooking up with a TOTAL PSYCHO? Do you think they still talk?

3)Laura sacrificed her spot on the boat by hooking up with Tony, so what's the deal with them? Did he come out of his "drought" while on loser Island?

4) Geez, sensitive guys are cool and all, but why was Tony gushing his eyes out over -- Darrin?

5) I actually liked Andrea's voice, how many packs a day do you think it would take me to get there??

6)Do you think Tomiko sold out her boy, Adrian? (I'm not talkin about race this time ya'll)

7) What would have happened if Mike voted for Adrian/Gina? Then it would have been a tie again.

Its been REAL- ya'll.
Brooke!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I need Answers LadyT 10-17-01 1
 RE: I need Answers jeremywww 10-17-01 2
   Maybe, but... AyaK 10-17-01 3
       RE: Maybe, but... Loree 10-18-01 9
           RE: Maybe, but... TVhurtsMyEyes 10-18-01 10
               Shakes ---- Brooke 10-18-01 12
   RE: I need Answers angelgurl 10-17-01 4
       RE: I need Answers happy girl 10-17-01 5
   RE: I need Answers JulieMc 10-17-01 7
 RE: I need Answers SkyRaider 10-17-01 6
   RE: I need Answers Monkeyboy 10-17-01 8
 RE: I need Answers sizzlingmercury 10-18-01 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-01, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I need Answers"

Brooke, you have many good questions, but alas, I have no answers. It was just focked up. Thats the only answer I can give you.
GOD BLESS AMERICA
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jeremywww 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-17-01, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeremywww Click to send private message to jeremywww Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I need Answers"
Toni was on Howard Stern briefly today and said that she gave Greg the heave-HO....

AyaK 8129 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Maybe, but..."
...I thought Greg already had the "ho" on Loser Island, and it made me want to heave...

Loree 8182 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-01, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Maybe, but..."
Hee Hee Hee....

I think Greg was giving Toni the boot when he voted for Darin and Melissa.

TVhurtsMyEyes 34 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-01, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVhurtsMyEyes Click to send private message to TVhurtsMyEyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Maybe, but..."
According to TV Guide Online (off iwon.com)
TVGO: Whatever happened with Greg? Are you dating?
TF: No. Lisa pretty much killed that . Of course, I killed it, too, when I lost my temper on the beach.

TVGO: Still, you had to be ticked when you found out you'd voted off your own guy because, basically, Lisa couldn't tell a compliment from a come-on.
TF: That's the only down part of the show. Lisa threw in all this info when we were doing Gender Jury, and you can't leave the Gender Jury area to talk. So I didn't know what to believe. When I finally saw the show, I thought, "What a jerk I am."

more at the link - http://www.iwon.com/home/entertainment/celeb/tvguide_insider/0,14220,10_18_2001_3,00.html

------------
Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant

Brooke 36 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-01, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brooke Click to send private message to Brooke Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Shakes ----"
I just read that link. Thanks. Do you really think Toni (the Saint- NOT!) got Jeannette a job? Shakes I really hope youre reading this.

angelgurl 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelgurl Click to send private message to angelgurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I need Answers"
Ha!Ha! What a laugh. I do believe the girl believes her own lies.

happy girl 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-01, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail happy%20girl Click to send private message to happy%20girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I need Answers"
I think that Toni is a TOTAL freak-a zoid & Angelgurl couldn't have said it any better when she said that Toni believes her own lies!

JulieMc 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-17-01, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JulieMc Click to send private message to JulieMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I need Answers"
Well if that's what Toni said then it was probably the complete opposite!! LOL Poor Greg was probably running for his life! LMAO

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-17-01, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I need Answers"
<<5) I actually liked Andrea's voice, how many packs a day do you think it would take me to get there??>>

ROTFL! I kept wanting to clear MY throat every time she'd open her mouth! It was sorta sexy though.

<<6)Do you think Tomiko sold out her boy, Adrian? (I'm not talkin about race this time ya'll)>>

Yeah, she really sold Adrian down the river. (wink, wink)

<<7) What would have happened if Mike voted for Adrian/Gina? Then it would have been a tie again.>>

I was wondering about that too.....Then they would have had to have brought back the Stalk of Bananas to cast the very last and very final vote. Maybe. Unless (drum roll here....) ....the BANANAS SPLIT their vote. (rim shot!)

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-17-01, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I need Answers"
(Skyraider...the banana spilt joke was too bad for even me to mention.)

BROOKE darling...I just thought I'd take this opportunity to point out that 2 of the 3 "people of color" made it to the final 6. In hindsight, it doesn't appear that even in this game being the only colored couple on the boat proved to be any kind of handicap.
WE WAS WRONG!!!

I think Tomika got kicked off because she's such a raving psychotic trouble making whacko....oh wait....that's Toni I'm thinking of.

sizzlingmercury 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-01, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sizzlingmercury Click to send private message to sizzlingmercury Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I need Answers"
You know what *MY* burning question is? What ever happened to Tony and Laura? I mean - judging from the Mohawk, I would guess it went nowhere... But did it ever have a chance? Or was Laura playing all along?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •