URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 250
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I need Answers"

Posted by Brooke on 10-17-01 at 02:38 PM
I'm still ---- uh, I don't even have the words to describe, aw forget it.

Someone please tell me the following:

1)How did Gina/Adrian get more votes (well all of them) than Michael and Jeannette? I don't particularly care for Jeannette, but if everyone "loved" her so much and was so concerned about her mom and her daughter, why would they deny her the money because of a grudge against her partner? Hmmmm

2)Do you thing Greg finally realized he was hooking up with a TOTAL PSYCHO? Do you think they still talk?

3)Laura sacrificed her spot on the boat by hooking up with Tony, so what's the deal with them? Did he come out of his "drought" while on loser Island?

4) Geez, sensitive guys are cool and all, but why was Tony gushing his eyes out over -- Darrin?

5) I actually liked Andrea's voice, how many packs a day do you think it would take me to get there??

6)Do you think Tomiko sold out her boy, Adrian? (I'm not talkin about race this time ya'll)

7) What would have happened if Mike voted for Adrian/Gina? Then it would have been a tie again.

Its been REAL- ya'll.
Brooke!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I need Answers"
Posted by LadyT on 10-17-01 at 02:44 PM

Brooke, you have many good questions, but alas, I have no answers. It was just focked up. Thats the only answer I can give you.
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Posted by jeremywww on 10-17-01 at 02:57 PM
Toni was on Howard Stern briefly today and said that she gave Greg the heave-HO....

"Maybe, but..."
Posted by AyaK on 10-17-01 at 03:59 PM
...I thought Greg already had the "ho" on Loser Island, and it made me want to heave...

"RE: Maybe, but..."
Posted by Loree on 10-18-01 at 00:13 AM
Hee Hee Hee....

I think Greg was giving Toni the boot when he voted for Darin and Melissa.

"RE: Maybe, but..."
Posted by TVhurtsMyEyes on 10-18-01 at 04:11 PM
According to TV Guide Online (off iwon.com)
TVGO: Whatever happened with Greg? Are you dating?
TF: No. Lisa pretty much killed that . Of course, I killed it, too, when I lost my temper on the beach.

TVGO: Still, you had to be ticked when you found out you'd voted off your own guy because, basically, Lisa couldn't tell a compliment from a come-on.
TF: That's the only down part of the show. Lisa threw in all this info when we were doing Gender Jury, and you can't leave the Gender Jury area to talk. So I didn't know what to believe. When I finally saw the show, I thought, "What a jerk I am."

more at the link - http://www.iwon.com/home/entertainment/celeb/tvguide_insider/0,14220,10_18_2001_3,00.html

------------
Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant

"Shakes ----"
Posted by Brooke on 10-18-01 at 05:02 PM
I just read that link. Thanks. Do you really think Toni (the Saint- NOT!) got Jeannette a job? Shakes I really hope youre reading this.

Posted by angelgurl on 10-17-01 at 04:03 PM
Ha!Ha! What a laugh. I do believe the girl believes her own lies.

Posted by happy girl on 10-17-01 at 06:08 PM
I think that Toni is a TOTAL freak-a zoid & Angelgurl couldn't have said it any better when she said that Toni believes her own lies!

Posted by JulieMc on 10-17-01 at 07:19 PM
Well if that's what Toni said then it was probably the complete opposite!! LOL Poor Greg was probably running for his life! LMAO

Posted by SkyRaider on 10-17-01 at 06:42 PM
<<5) I actually liked Andrea's voice, how many packs a day do you think it would take me to get there??>>

ROTFL! I kept wanting to clear MY throat every time she'd open her mouth! It was sorta sexy though.

<<6)Do you think Tomiko sold out her boy, Adrian? (I'm not talkin about race this time ya'll)>>

Yeah, she really sold Adrian down the river. (wink, wink)

<<7) What would have happened if Mike voted for Adrian/Gina? Then it would have been a tie again.>>

I was wondering about that too.....Then they would have had to have brought back the Stalk of Bananas to cast the very last and very final vote. Maybe. Unless (drum roll here....) ....the BANANAS SPLIT their vote. (rim shot!)

Posted by Monkeyboy on 10-17-01 at 08:28 PM
(Skyraider...the banana spilt joke was too bad for even me to mention.)

BROOKE darling...I just thought I'd take this opportunity to point out that 2 of the 3 "people of color" made it to the final 6. In hindsight, it doesn't appear that even in this game being the only colored couple on the boat proved to be any kind of handicap.
WE WAS WRONG!!!

I think Tomika got kicked off because she's such a raving psychotic trouble making whacko....oh wait....that's Toni I'm thinking of.

Posted by sizzlingmercury on 10-18-01 at 04:38 PM
You know what *MY* burning question is? What ever happened to Tony and Laura? I mean - judging from the Mohawk, I would guess it went nowhere... But did it ever have a chance? Or was Laura playing all along?